Beyblade Burst GT Episode #22 (August 30, 2019)

(Aug. 23, 2019  9:13 AM)Limetka Wrote: I'm so happy we're seeing Fumyia again! Now Joe please.
Yep, Gr8 news. It might be a good move but I know for sure that Fumiya won't be used properly. He might be pitted up against probably Amane and then he would win but then he would face Delta and lose. As far as my ubdunderstand goes the six are
1) Drum
2) Delta
3) Blind
4) Pot
5) Amane
6) Fumiya
Wished, we would see Lodin and Joe here but damn, Takaratomy. I think they could have put in Lodin and Joe in the six and Fumiya would unlock his true potential and bwat either of them to eneter the six like Silas. Lodin and Joe both have potential. Takaratomy needs to stop wasting its time on battles which take around 2-3 episodes and can actually go with antagonist vs antagonist battles, like I could use some.
1) Blind vs Joe (Would be a lot of fun as their looks are somewhat similar)
2) Pot vs Lodin (I like serious vs non serious)
3) Delta vs Lodin (This would go an amazing way, Delta beating Lodin will give Delta more power and spotlight. As for now, I feel GT is too much framed on Drum.
In S1, Shu was a really main character
In S2, Free and Shu's character developed a lot
In S3, Fubuki, Suoh, Ranjiro and all the side characters did go well.
But in GT, It's all Drum.
(Aug. 23, 2019  8:20 AM)Darksoulz Wrote: https://youtu.be/yEpG1_uSOAw .
aiga is there with champion belt

Maybe he is like the Asian champion? Like how lui was?
(Aug. 23, 2019  1:42 PM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote:

Did you forget cho z ? When lui fought aiga it was for the Asian title that's what the longinus cup was about.

(Aug. 23, 2019  1:29 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2019  9:13 AM)Limetka Wrote: I'm so happy we're seeing Fumyia again! Now Joe please.
Yep, Gr8 news. It might be a good move but I know for sure that Fumiya won't be used properly. He might be pitted up against probably Amane and then he would win but then he would face Delta and lose. As far as my ubdunderstand goes the six are
1) Drum
2) Delta
3) Blind
4) Pot
5) Amane
6) Fumiya
Wished, we would see Lodin and Joe here but damn, Takaratomy. I think they could have put in Lodin and Joe in the six and Fumiya would unlock his true potential and bwat either of them to eneter the six like Silas. Lodin and Joe both have potential. Takaratomy needs to stop wasting its time on battles which take around 2-3 episodes and can actually go with antagonist vs antagonist battles, like I could use some.
3) Delta vs Lodin (This would go an amazing way, Delta beating Lodin will give Delta more power and spotlight. As for now, I feel GT is too much framed on Drum.

You do know that tt is not responsible for characters being waste right . That's the animation studio writes who's responsible.
(Aug. 23, 2019  2:58 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2019  1:42 PM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote: Maybe he is like the Asian champion? Like how lui was?

Did you forget cho z ? When lui fought aiga it was for the Asian title that's what the longinus cup was about.

(Aug. 23, 2019  1:29 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Yep, Gr8 news. It might be a good move but I know for sure that Fumiya won't be used properly. He might be pitted up against probably Amane and then he would win but then he would face Delta and lose. As far as my ubdunderstand goes the six are
1) Drum
2) Delta
3) Blind
4) Pot
5) Amane
6) Fumiya

You do know that tt is not responsible for characters being waste right . That's the animation studio writes who's responsible.

I want that Battle Royale with 6 bladers in 1 stadium like they did in Cho-z/Turbo ep 20. That would be the highlight of the tournament.
Why did they put Amane in there instead of Lodin? Do you know many epic battles we could have with him? Lodin v Delta, Lodin v Blind, etc. Amane feels like he serves no more of a purpose than Fubuki, and feels like he’ll just be cannon fodder to give someone like Blind an easy win.
The GT 3, Drum, Amane and Fumiya. I wish Lodin came back but at least this means Fumiya and Amane get to be more relevant.

(Aug. 23, 2019  4:12 PM)Sprig Wrote: Why did they put Amane in there instead of Lodin? Do you know many epic battles we could have with him? Lodin v Delta, Lodin v Blind, etc. Amane feels like he serves no more of a purpose than Fubuki, and feels like he’ll just be cannon fodder to give someone like Blind an easy win.

Though it would be surprising if Amane got a win. Against the GT3, probably not. Against Fumiya? Probably.
Anyone remember the Beyster Island arc from MFB Metal Fury? Episode 22 basically starts Burst’s version of that, I think. It appears to be some sort of a race tournament where battles are at least partly random.

2 Questions:
1 Does anyone think Drum will defeat Delta in this arc? (I hope not).
2 How many points will said winner get off of Aiga? (I hope none cause I hope he won’t battle Aiga).
(Aug. 23, 2019  4:54 PM)Sprig Wrote: Anyone remember the Beyster Island arc from MFB Metal Fury? Episode 22 basically starts Burst’s version of that, I think. It appears to be some sort of a race tournament where battles are at least partly random.

2 Questions:
1 Does anyone think Drum will defeat Delta in this arc? (I hope not).
2 How many points will said winner get off of Aiga? (I hope none cause I hope he won’t battle Aiga).

They would not go with Drum vs Delta finals and would probably make it a first come first serve basis.
so their repeating that mistake again instead of putting all the important bladers their skipping a few. this new arc isn't using either Joe nor lodin which is a mistake why not just make it 8 instead of 6 specially when you have the 8 bladers to do it . they made the same mistake during god instead of doing a full complete 16 bladers the cut it to 12 and also that happen in s1 for the national instead of filling the spot with good bladers they put generic to complete the the 32 although the had good bladers to fill the spot. the bey carnival arc had an excuse for not using hearts and kit their beys wasn't out yet.  although they could've put toko in that tournament and also do a tournament arc at the end instead of those none official matches aside from the aiga vs valt. and now both Joe and lodin seems like their out of this arc .
(Aug. 23, 2019  5:38 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: so their repeating that mistake again instead of putting all the important bladers their skipping a few. this new arc isn't using either Joe nor lodin which is a mistake why not just make it 8 instead of 6 specially when you have the 8 bladers to do it . they made the same mistake during god instead of doing a full complete 16 bladers the cut it to 12 and also that happen in s1 for the national instead of filling the spot with good bladers they put generic to complete the the 32 although the had good bladers to fill the spot. the bey carnival arc had an excuse for not using hearts and kit their beys wasn't out yet.  although they could've put toko in that tournament and also do a tournament arc at the end of those none official matches aside from the aiga vs valt. and now both Joe and lodin seems like their out of this arc .
They are done. And I am done with GT. Seriously, only a miracle can save my interest. If episode 22 is sh*t, I am done. Pathetic, Disgusting, 12 minutes anime in which all you can cover is one round and a preview. Not appreciated. Nope, not at all. Fumiya has a lot of potential, but no, Fumiya is a Wakiya and all he has to do is win against an easy opponent and lose against the tougher ones. Can anyone make me count how many battles has Amane performed ?? Out all of those, he won 2. Lodin, the Hae Jin of GT, use and throw. Storyline finished in 3 episodes. Joe, wait, who the heck is  Joe. I think he was there for only 2 battles. Same with Lodin. There is no need keeping dummy characters instead of keeping them and giving them nothing.
I think Delta will win this tournament and will break Achilles and thats when Aiga gets Union Achilles.
(Aug. 23, 2019  7:01 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: I think Delta will win this tournament and will break Achilles and thats when Aiga gets Union Achilles.

Yeah, unless Drum gets Flare Dragon, I don't think he's ready to beat Delta just yet. But I think they'll give Aiga Union Achilles at the start.

(Aug. 23, 2019  5:54 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Fumiya has a lot of potential, but no, Fumiya is a Wakiya and all he has to do is win against an easy opponent and lose against the tougher ones. Can anyone make me count how many battles has Amane performed ?? Out all of those, he won 2. Lodin, the Hae Jin of GT, use and throw. Storyline finished in 3 episodes. Joe, wait, who the heck is  Joe. I think he was there for only 2 battles. Same with Lodin. There is no need keeping dummy characters instead of keeping them and giving them nothing.
I agree it'd be nice if Joe and Lodin came back this arc, especially since Fumiya wanted to take both of them down. Then again, if Fumiya is Wakiya, is Lodin moreso Xhaka than Haejin since Wakiya came super close to beating Xhaka two seasons in a row and fell threw at the last minute lol.
(Aug. 23, 2019  7:01 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: I think Delta will win this tournament and will break Achilles and thats when Aiga gets Union Achilles.

Why would Aiga still be using choz Achilles when gt beys are much stronger and have more power. Aiga probably is using UA in the anime as the release for the bey is September which is close by
(Aug. 25, 2019  12:30 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:

Why would Aiga still be using choz Achilles when gt beys are much stronger and have more power. Aiga probably is using UA in the anime as the release for the bey is September which is close by

I said I think I never said I knew.
(Aug. 23, 2019  1:42 PM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote:

That is the world champion belt

Annnnddd im getting The Amazing Race vibe while watching the preview
(Aug. 23, 2019  7:22 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

Yeah, unless Drum gets Flare Dragon, I don't think he's ready to beat Delta just yet. But I think they'll give Aiga Union Achilles at the start.

(Aug. 23, 2019  5:54 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Fumiya has a lot of potential, but no, Fumiya is a Wakiya and all he has to do is win against an easy opponent and lose against the tougher ones. Can anyone make me count how many battles has Amane performed ?? Out all of those, he won 2. Lodin, the Hae Jin of GT, use and throw. Storyline finished in 3 episodes. Joe, wait, who the heck is  Joe. I think he was there for only 2 battles. Same with Lodin. There is no need keeping dummy characters instead of keeping them and giving them nothing.
I agree it'd be nice if Joe and Lodin came back this arc, especially since Fumiya wanted to take both of them down. Then again, if Fumiya is Wakiya, is Lodin moreso Xhaka than Haejin since Wakiya came super close to beating Xhaka two seasons in a row and fell threw at the last minute lol.

It's impossible for Drum to get Flare Dragon. That bey is not coming in the anime sadly. Same goes with Cosmo Valkyrie. 

Yall really think Delta has the potential to beat Aiga? Heck no, Aiga is OP don't forget he defeated the God of Destruction and the best blader in Cho-Z if not one of the best bladers in Cho-Z not once but twice and two times in a row in-fact. Drum can't even defeat Valt, you think Delta has the potential to beat Achilles? Just because Delta defeated Blind, and crushed Drum doesn't mean he is OP. Look at Delta, that guy gave his try hard mode on Blind he is just a GT 3 blader imagine what could he do against Valt and Aiga. Yeah...no way Delta will win. 

Speaking of Joe, and Lodin I have a feeling they are dumped now. I've no hopes for them to return sadly, I've no hopes for Valt making a comeback. They will be introducing new characters and they will be dumped after Drum beats them.
(Aug. 28, 2019  5:32 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2019  7:22 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Yeah, unless Drum gets Flare Dragon, I don't think he's ready to beat Delta just yet. But I think they'll give Aiga Union Achilles at the start.

It's impossible for Drum to get Flare Dragon. That bey is not coming in the anime sadly. Same goes with Cosmo Valkyrie. 

Yall really think Delta has the potential to beat Aiga? Heck no, Aiga is OP don't forget he defeated the God of Destruction and the best blader in Cho-Z if not one of the best bladers in Cho-Z not once but twice and two times in a row in-fact. Drum can't even defeat Valt, you think Delta has the potential to beat Achilles? Just because Delta defeated Blind, and crushed Drum doesn't mean he is OP. Look at Delta, that guy gave his try hard mode on Blind he is just a GT 3 blader imagine what could he do against Valt and Aiga. Yeah...no way Delta will win. 

Speaking of Joe, and Lodin I have a feeling they are dumped now. I've no hopes for them to return sadly, I've no hopes for Valt making a comeback. They will be introducing new characters and they will be dumped after Drum beats them.

Slash Valkyrie is still unbeatable, Valt is not done.
(Aug. 28, 2019  5:32 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2019  7:22 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Yeah, unless Drum gets Flare Dragon, I don't think he's ready to beat Delta just yet. But I think they'll give Aiga Union Achilles at the start.

Flare Dragon and Cosmo Valkyrie got debunked? Dang it.

Hey, never say never. I mean Burst has broken the "new character gets beaten in their debut battle before", but I'm saying Delta could win the tournament. He has a better chance of beating Aiga and Drum's not quite close to beating Delta just yet, getting off one point is possible.

Valt's coming back lol. Y'all said the same thing when ChoZ aired and he still came back. We thought Fumiya wouldn't come back either and now our Golden Spark is back in the emerging six.
Lodin and Joe are most likely not coming back. The reason why Amane and Fumiya (as sad as they are) are in this tournament is because they are secondary/tertiary main cast members and new ones at that, which also probably explains why they suck pretty bad. If Valt does not return the series will really bum me out to be honest.
(Aug. 29, 2019  4:55 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Lodin and Joe are most likely not coming back. The reason why Amane and Fumiya (as sad as they are) are in this tournament is because they are secondary/tertiary main cast members and new ones at that, which also probably explains why they suck pretty bad. If Valt does not return the series will really bum me out to be honest.

GT's gotten this polarizing huh. This Battle Journey arc could be interesting though.
(Aug. 29, 2019  6:48 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2019  4:55 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Lodin and Joe are most likely not coming back. The reason why Amane and Fumiya (as sad as they are) are in this tournament is because they are secondary/tertiary main cast members and new ones at that, which also probably explains why they suck pretty bad. If Valt does not return the series will really bum me out to be honest.

GT's gotten this polarizing huh. This Battle Journey arc could be interesting though.

Well, I mean you can't expect fans to like every Burst seasons (or every Beyblade seasons). Sure, there are mostly fans who will like every Burst season by default, regardless of its major flaws because it has certain elements that appeal to them and just because it's part of the Burst franchise but some fans may like or dislike certain seasons.

For me, I personally find it hard to enjoy the GT anime. If you like it then that's fine, more power to you but for me, there's just too many things I personally don't like so far. Sure, we're going to get the Battle Journey arc but if it's a tedious marathon like the Bey Queen arc from Super-Z/Turbo, then I don't think there's a chance the season will fly with me. I don't want to blindly like GT just because "it's Burst", whether I like or dislike something I'll be honest about it.
(Aug. 29, 2019  7:21 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2019  6:48 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: GT's gotten this polarizing huh. This Battle Journey arc could be interesting though.

Well, I mean you can't expect fans to like every Burst seasons (or every Beyblade seasons). Sure, there are mostly fans who will like every Burst season by default, regardless of its major flaws because it has certain elements that appeal to them and just because it's part of the Burst franchise but some fans may like or dislike certain seasons.

For me, I personally find it hard to enjoy the GT anime. If you like it then that's fine, more power to you but for me, there's just too many things I personally don't like so far. Sure, we're going to get the Battle Journey arc but if it's a tedious marathon like the Bey Queen arc from Super-Z/Turbo, then I don't think there's a chance the season will fly with me. I don't want to blindly like GT just because "it's Burst", whether I like or dislike something I'll be honest about it.

Yeah I know, different strokes for different folks, that's fine. I've just been seeing love and hate for GT split down 50/50 is all, its good to have those. Oh yeah, what did and didn't you like about the Bey Queen/Battleship Cruise arc?
(Aug. 29, 2019  11:37 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2019  7:21 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Well, I mean you can't expect fans to like every Burst seasons (or every Beyblade seasons). Sure, there are mostly fans who will like every Burst season by default, regardless of its major flaws because it has certain elements that appeal to them and just because it's part of the Burst franchise but some fans may like or dislike certain seasons.

Yeah I know, different strokes for different folks, that's fine. I've just been seeing love and hate for GT split down 50/50  is all, its good to have those. Oh yeah, what did and didn't you like about the Bey Queen/Battleship Cruise arc?

In the Bey Queen/Battleship Cruise arc, I really liked some of the battles such as anything with Phi, the battles that consists of three opponents per match (e.g. Fubuki vs Xhan vs Laban) were unpredictable and fun to watch, it introduced us to a darker Aiga which was unique and the Ghost Ship (the one with Kyle) was cool too.

What I didn't like were some battles were predictable (like anything with Xhan), it dragged on for twelve episodes which made it feel slow, it threw away Houi permanently despite supposedly being one of the main characters (his cameo at the end means nothing) and had some boring episodes. What I hated the most is that nobody cared that Aiga destroyed Valt's bey. In fact, Ranjiro practically told everyone to shut up and stop crying because "at least Aiga won" (which gives me another reason to not like him). And no, I do not give a damn if Valt got a new bey to advertise anyway, it does not excuse everyone's lack of sympathy or empathy for Valt since they do not know that he'll get a new bey themselves. I'll excuse Aiga for not feeling bad for Valt because he was corrupted but everyone else, nah. The only people who even cared were Fubuki, Taiga, Toko and Nika but even they brushed it off.