Beyblade Burst GT Episode #22 (August 30, 2019)

(Aug. 30, 2019  12:04 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2019  11:37 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Yeah I know, different strokes for different folks, that's fine. I've just been seeing love and hate for GT split down 50/50  is all, its good to have those. Oh yeah, what did and didn't you like about the Bey Queen/Battleship Cruise arc?

In the Bey Queen/Battleship Cruise arc, I really liked some of the battles such as anything with Phi, the battles that consists of three opponents per match (e.g. Fubuki vs Xhan vs Laban) were unpredictable and fun to watch, it introduced us to a darker Aiga which was unique and the Ghost Ship (the one with Kyle) was cool too.

What I didn't like were some battles were predictable (like anything with Xhan), it dragged on for twelve episodes which made it feel slow, it threw away Houi permanently despite supposedly being one of the main characters (his cameo at the end means nothing) and had some boring episodes. What I hated the most is that nobody cared that Aiga destroyed Valt's bey. In fact, Ranjiro practically told everyone to shut up and stop crying because "at least Aiga won" (which gives me another reason to not like him). And no, I do not give a damn if Valt got a new bey to advertise anyway, it does not excuse everyone's lack of sympathy or empathy for Valt since they do not know that he'll get a new bey themselves. I'll excuse Aiga for not feeling bad for Valt because he was corrupted but everyone else, nah. The only people who even cared were Fubuki, Taiga, Toko and Nika but even they brushed it off.
Aiga was clearly acting the same, unlike Shu, Aiga was a jerk even after Cho-Z Achilles. I still like the character though, he is just a bad protagonist.
This might be the craziest thing ever... You know how Diabolos has The performance tip and layer for attack. Its just like Phoenix's armor and bey. Im getting Phoenix vibes. Maybe later in the series he will do a Dead Stinger Press but the Diabolos version.
(Aug. 30, 2019  1:30 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: This might be the craziest thing ever... You know how Diabolos has The performance tip and layer for attack. Its just like Phoenix's armor and bey. Im getting Phoenix vibes. Maybe later in the series he will do a Dead Stinger Press but the Diabolos version.

Do you mean Shining Cross?
I am here because ilinic is reading this
(Aug. 30, 2019  1:40 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2019  1:30 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: This might be the craziest thing ever... You know how Diabolos has The performance tip and layer for attack. Its just like Phoenix's armor and bey. Im getting Phoenix vibes. Maybe later in the series he will do a Dead Stinger Press but the Diabolos version.

Do you mean Shining Cross?

Yes, Shining Cross is literally Dead Stinger Press combined with Dead Gravity
(Aug. 29, 2019  11:37 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Yeah I know, different strokes for different folks, that's fine. I've just been seeing love and hate for GT split down 50/50  is all, its good to have those. Oh yeah, what did and didn't you like about the Bey Queen/Battleship Cruise arc?

In the Bey Queen/Battleship Cruise arc, I really liked some of the battles such as anything with Phi, the battles that consists of three opponents per match (e.g. Fubuki vs Xhan vs Laban) were unpredictable and fun to watch, it introduced us to a darker Aiga which was unique and the Ghost Ship (the one with Kyle) was cool too.

What I didn't like were some battles were predictable (like anything with Xhan), it dragged on for twelve episodes which made it feel slow, it threw away Houi permanently despite supposedly being one of the main characters (his cameo at the end means nothing) and had some boring episodes. What I hated the most is that nobody cared that Aiga destroyed Valt's bey. In fact, Ranjiro practically told everyone to shut up and stop crying because "at least Aiga won" (which gives me another reason to not like him). And no, I do not give a damn if Valt got a new bey to advertise anyway, it does not excuse everyone's lack of sympathy or empathy for Valt since they do not know that he'll get a new bey themselves. I'll excuse Aiga for not feeling bad for Valt because he was corrupted but everyone else, nah. The only people who even cared were Fubuki, Taiga, Toko and Nika but even they brushed it off.

(Aug. 30, 2019  12:16 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2019  12:04 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: In the Bey Queen/Battleship Cruise arc, I really liked some of the battles such as anything with Phi, the battles that consists of three opponents per match (e.g. Fubuki vs Xhan vs Laban) were unpredictable and fun to watch, it introduced us to a darker Aiga which was unique and the Ghost Ship (the one with Kyle) was cool too.

Aiga was clearly acting the same, unlike Shu, Aiga was a jerk even after Cho-Z Achilles. I still like the character though, he is just a bad protagonist.
From what we’ve seen it’s really easy to get a new beyblade if yours is broken Shu fixed Spriggan and Laban Fixed Leopard So Thats probably why there wasn't That big of a fuss but there still should have been some type of empathy for valt from more people
(Aug. 30, 2019  3:08 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2019  1:40 AM)g2_ Wrote: Do you mean Shining Cross?

Yes, Shining Cross is literally Dead Stinger Press combined with Dead Gravity

I know that. And no it isn't. Its more of Dead Gravity and Turbo Spryzen Whip. My point is that later in the series he might have a ''more related'' move of Dead Stinger Press.
(Aug. 30, 2019  12:16 AM)g2_ Wrote:

I actually do like Aiga and he's honestly not the problem with the whole Achilles destroying Valkyrie debacle, it's more of everyone else's reaction to it (especially Ranjiro). It's not Achilles breaking Valkyrie that was the problem, it's how everyone in the audience reacts to it. Also, I disagree that he acts the same after Cho-Z Achilles, he's clearly become a lot friendlier and more caring. It's why ep 50 of Super-Z was so good, he could've destroyed Phi's bey if he wanted to but he didn't since he's become a better person than he was earlier on.

(Aug. 30, 2019  3:51 AM)Requim Wrote:
From what we’ve seen it’s really easy to get a new beyblade if yours is broken Shu fixed Spriggan and Laban Fixed Leopard So Thats probably why there wasn't That big of a fuss but there still should have been some type of empathy for valt from more people

I get that you can just easily repair your beys but the thing is, when Vise Leopard and Z Achilles broke then everyone made a huge deal about it but when Winning Valkyrie broke, nobody gave that same amount of empathy towards Valt.

Again, I don't care if Valt was going to get another new bey to advertise anyway, the fact that barely anyone cared his old one broke thanks to Ranjiro telling everyone to be quiet about his broken bey and celebrate Aiga winning was so stupid. Remember back when Shu's Storm Spriggan was broken and everyone cried over it in the anime? That seems to have changed...

Also, if you couldn't tell, I don't really like Ranjiro haha.
valt's bey getting destroyed by aiga should've defently got more attention . you have to remember a bey getting broken meant something the bey getting repair was never a thing until laban' s vL but from s1 with s2 and s2 bey getting broken was a big deal look at when shu broke the reboot driver rantaro was angry and most of bc sol member was sad ,or the time sisco broke ghazem old bey before garuda he was seriously angry about it that was your beyond evil or a jerk thing with bey getting broken. wV defently deserves that same amount of people got mad and frustration. aiga didn't care about it even though he gets back to normal from the corrupt thing  after each battle he saw the wV and remember how the fight end but had no sympathy nor remorse for it in fact he got more cocky and overconfident. an like LOL_y Rancher mentioned Ranjiro was like who care aiga won . the bey broking lost its value only after episode 45 with laban which is why both free and shu's bey getting broken was useless in my eyes cause now it gets repaired the emotion value Doesn't work anymore . but it was something before that.
DranzerX13 I can't see anything

(Aug. 30, 2019  8:46 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst GT Episode 22 RAW: https://nyaa.si/view/1171994

Enjoy!

(Aug. 30, 2019  9:01 AM)Dasmind Wrote: DranzerX13  I can't see anything

(Aug. 30, 2019  8:46 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst GT Episode 22 RAW: https://nyaa.si/view/1171994

Enjoy!

You have to download it.  It's a torrent, not a stream or embed.
damn, then I have to wait cause I can't download

another link please
Why give a torrent link? It's such an inconvenience.
(Aug. 30, 2019  10:08 AM)Thunder Blur Wrote: Why give a torrent link? It's such an inconvenience.

Exactly.
(Aug. 30, 2019  3:58 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2019  3:08 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Yes, Shining Cross is literally Dead Stinger Press combined with Dead Gravity

I know that. And no it isn't. Its more of Dead Gravity and Turbo Spryzen Whip. My point is that later in the series he might have a ''more related'' move of Dead Stinger Press.

Looks like you didn't watch the episode because it clearly looks like Dead Stinger Press in the end
(Aug. 30, 2019  11:50 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2019  3:58 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I know that. And no it isn't. Its more of Dead Gravity and Turbo Spryzen Whip. My point is that later in the series he might have a ''more related'' move of Dead Stinger Press.

Looks like you didn't watch the episode because it clearly looks like Dead Stinger Press in the end

No it isnt. You're dumb.
https://youtu.be/2gObLWn3U3Q Quality isn’t good but here I found it on YouTube for the time being
Ok, that was a decent episode. Next episode looks epic.
(Aug. 30, 2019  12:46 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2019  11:50 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Looks like you didn't watch the episode because it clearly looks like Dead Stinger Press in the end

No it isnt. You're dumb.

Please respectful just no it isn't and go watch the episode again to confirm was enough . no need to make drama by calling Someone dumb. As for the move it was a modification of both dead gravity and dead stinger press with the spriggan slash animation. the mini bey was circling around first before doing a pseudo dead Stinger Press at the end when both diabolos and the mini bey sandwich bahamut and we see that spriggan slash animation to burst it. It's a completed modified combination of both.
(Aug. 30, 2019  3:24 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2019  12:46 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: No it isnt. You're dumb.

Please respectful just no it isn't and go watch the episode again to confirm was enough . no need to make drama by calling Someone dumb. As for the move it was a modification of both dead gravity and dead stinger press with the spriggan slash animation. the mini bey was circling around first before doing a pseudo dead Stinger Press at the end when both diabolos and the mini bey sandwich bahamut and we see that spriggan slash animation to burst it. It's a completed modified combination of both.

I guess so. ?
(Aug. 30, 2019  3:35 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2019  3:24 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Please respectful just no it isn't and go watch the episode again to confirm was enough . no need to make drama by calling Someone dumb. As for the move it was a modification of both dead gravity and dead stinger press with the spriggan slash animation. the mini bey was circling around first before doing a pseudo dead Stinger Press at the end when both diabolos and the mini bey sandwich bahamut and we see that spriggan slash animation to burst it. It's a completed modified combination of both.

I guess so. ?
be nice.
Can someone name Delta, Drum, Lodin, Joe, Fumiya, Amane, Pot, Blind, and Valt strongest to weakest.
(Aug. 31, 2019  4:23 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Can someone name Delta, Drum, Lodin, Joe, Fumiya, Amane, Pot, Blind, and Valt strongest to weakest.

1. Valt.
2. Delta. 
3. Drum. 
4. Lodin. 
5. Pot
6. Blind. 
7. Fumiya. 
8. Joe. 
9. Amane.
(Aug. 31, 2019  5:12 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  4:23 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Can someone name Delta, Drum, Lodin, Joe, Fumiya, Amane, Pot, Blind, and Valt strongest to weakest.

1. Valt.
2. Delta. 
3. Drum. 
4. Lodin. 
5. Pot
6. Blind. 
7. Fumiya. 
8. Joe. 
9. Amane.

Thanks but are u sure Joe is 8th place. He is pretty strong.