Beyblade Burst GT Episode #19 (August 9, 2019)

Wow, can't wait for Saiga Sakaba owning Spriggan-- Chou-z? Never heard of that season. (sarcasm lol)

It'd be strange if Aiga were to obtain spriggan as that would break the pattern of Burst series with the characters first letter being the same as they beys. Plus, it'd mean Chou-z's story about Aiga's growth as a blader with his bey Achilles would be reduced to nothing-- a side story. It's not in terms of whether Shu is passing his bey down to a new user but it'd literally mess up the whole pattern and Aiga's story. He made his bey all on his own and fought his way to victory with Achilles no matter the odds-- why would he suddenly give up a bey he bonded so well with and earned so much with just because Shu wants to pass down his bey?

Also Shu was more of a supporter than a mentor to Aiga-- Aiga had to discover and learn things on his own mostly. Sure, he of course had help from other characters through his journey-- but ultimately he followed his own heart and Achilles. Shu might have helped with the process of making Chou-Z Achilles, but Aiga learning more things about it were more on his own.

There hasn't really been a passing down of beys considering these beys were usually made by the new users-- Xhan and Fumiya for example. Xhan asked if he could name his bey after Xhaka's bey and Fumiya was inspired to make Fafnir due to Free being a top blader. The only character to have a passed down bey was Ranjiro and even he upgraded to a Chou-Z bey.
(Jul. 16, 2019  12:58 AM)Okanie Wrote: Wow, can't wait for Saiga Sakaba owning Spriggan-- Chou-z? Never heard of that season. (sarcasm lol)

It'd be strange if Aiga were to obtain spriggan as that would break the pattern of Burst series with the characters first letter being the same as they beys. Plus, it'd mean Chou-z's story about Aiga's growth as a blader with his bey Achilles would be reduced to nothing-- a side story. It's not in terms of whether Shu is passing his bey down to a new user but it'd literally mess up the whole pattern and Aiga's story. He made his bey all on his own and fought his way to victory with Achilles no matter the odds-- why would he suddenly give up a bey he bonded so well with and earned so much with just because Shu wants to pass down his bey?

Also Shu was more of a supporter than a mentor to Aiga-- Aiga had to discover and learn things on his own mostly. Sure, he of course had help from other characters through his journey-- but ultimately he followed his own heart and Achilles. Shu might have helped with the process of making Chou-Z Achilles, but Aiga learning more things about it were more on his own.

There hasn't really been a passing down of beys considering these beys were usually made by the new users-- Xhan and Fumiya for example. Xhan asked if he could name his bey after Xhaka's bey and Fumiya was inspired to make Fafnir due to Free being a top blader. The only character to have a passed down bey was Ranjiro and even he upgraded to a Chou-Z bey.
There's one theory we haven't considered...there's no GT Achilles at all, Aiga just improved with Cho Z Achilles and can take on GT beys with little problem.
(Jul. 16, 2019  4:24 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2019  12:58 AM)Okanie Wrote: Wow, can't wait for Saiga Sakaba owning Spriggan-- Chou-z? Never heard of that season. (sarcasm lol)

There's one theory we haven't considered...there's no GT Achilles at all, Aiga just improved with Cho Z Achilles and can take on GT beys with little problem.

Then Why Aiga appeared in the new op,he must be up to something,like having a new beyblade.
That wouldn't make sense considering this is an advertisement anime, why would they show a character in the opening-- taking Valt's place in the gt opening, remember-- only for him to have his old bey. That's not a good advertising ploy especially since this season is more geared towards praising and showing the products. There wouldn't be a point to Aiga-- Xhaka is a bit different considering he never really played a big role in Chou-Z other than being referred to as Xhan's mentor and being there in the title match. He never showed up again other than the ending.

My point is, there wouldn't be a reason to show nor have Aiga in the opening or showing up in GT if he doesn't have a GT bey... it'd kind of... defeat the purpose of what GT is trying to aim for which is to sell product.
Why are people here acting soo dumb saying that aiga will own spriggan????

There is no way

It's like people in the past saying kai will get dragoon g in g revolution

Saiga Sakaba?? Is that the "new" Spriggan owner? It sounds so familiar to Aiga Akaba/Aiger Akabane. Don't know if its you making this up or is it legit.

(Jul. 15, 2019  3:20 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2019  8:53 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: How can Aiga own Spriggan? It clearly breaks 2 points.
1. The "rule" of the initials Aiga has the letter A initial and Spriggan has its first initial S. The initials are supposed to match blader to bey it doesn't. So it will be the 1st time where a blader doesn't own a bey it should. (Excluding bladers such as Red/Azure/Violet/Yellow/Gray Eyes, Count Knight.)

2. Aiga is already fully resonated with his bey Achilles. He learned from his mistakes and truly understands that resonating is the bond between the blader to bey. Where the bey "talks", where the blader is worthy enough to blade aside its bey. (Unlike the case with Shu owning Spriggan Requiem.)

------------------------------------------There are 3 possibilities.
1. Spriggan will be owned by Shu yet again. (I don't see the reason why would they remove the biggest fan-favorite character from their anime. That would make the fans stop watching the anime even though GT IS boring no offense. BUT if Shu will return, does this indicate the voice actor will be changed or will he/she was making a joke about him/her's goodbye message? If it will be a new voice actor I wouldn't mind it. I just want Shu to own Spriggan because I feel it fits him the best. Also, there is already a character alike Shu named Delta, of course, no surprises there. If he is the Shu kind of rival character what role will Shu be contributing in the anime?)

2. Spriggan will be owned by someone NOT Shu. (I see this working as well, this will not only make Shu's plot in a period in the burst series it will also lose many beyblade fans watching GT. Since GT is not going great with its anime in my opinion. It replaced Free and Lui. 2 of the most anticipated and fan favorites in my opinion. If Free and Lui gets replaced, then Shu HAS to. But Valt didn't so maybe there's a chance Shu might return? If he doesn't it will also make Delta's character more unique. Many think he is Shu 3.0 I agree and disagree there. I want characters to be unique. Like Aiga was not alike from Valt emotionally. Drum is alike from Valt emotionally. Drum is the true Valt 2.0. I want characters to serve a genuine purpose in the anime. So maybe this character who owns Shu's Spriggan will be a totally different character from Shu. Just like the contrast between Free and Fumiya, Lui and Lodin.)

3. Spriggan will NOT appear in the GT anime. (This might be the most disagree possibility. Spriggan will be appearing this episode so there isn't a reason to make this possible but I'm doing it for the fun's sake xD. Anyways, it might get the same treatment as Galaxy Zeus, Guardian Kerbeus where the toy is released but doesn't appear in the anime.)

4. It may have no owner or user, and will not be in battle in anime. Instead, it will only be shown in exhibition or something, just like Amaterios in the first season.

I totally forgot about that yeah! That could work out too, it could say "this is a bey of a legendary blader who fought with his bey till the end against Phoenix." Drum might know more about the past with the Dead Phoenix days. (*insert flashbacks*) We can visualize this how it could work but I hope we get Spriggan in battle and not *just there* in the anime with 0 battles. I personally like Spriggan and I would like to see in the action portion as well.
Lol I mean it’d be the only way to own Spriggan in Burst— can’t own the bey if the letters of your name don’t match the bey. Chou-z didn’t exist, we all dreamt about it lmao—
(Jul. 16, 2019  4:32 PM)Okanie Wrote: Lol I mean it’d be the only way to own Spriggan in Burst— can’t own the bey if the letters of your name don’t match the bey. Chou-z didn’t exist, we all dreamt about it lmao—
Yeah...Count Night Didn’t own Aeclipse That’s just some wacko fanfiction...
That happened in the manga considering he was a thief—a phantom thief and I think Valt used Aeclipse on him or was give to him. Burst series really tries hard not to break that pattern especially for something like Spriggan. And I think he mostly showed up in special chapters of the manga iirc
(Jul. 16, 2019  7:02 AM)Okanie Wrote: That wouldn't make sense considering this is an advertisement anime, why would they show a character in the opening-- taking Valt's place in the gt opening, remember-- only for him to have his old bey. That's not a good advertising ploy especially since this season is more geared towards praising and showing the products. There wouldn't be a point to Aiga-- Xhaka is a bit different considering he never really played a big role in Chou-Z other than being referred to as Xhan's mentor and being there in the title match. He never showed up again other than the ending.

My point is, there wouldn't be a reason to show nor have Aiga in the opening or showing up in GT if he doesn't have a GT bey... it'd kind of... defeat the purpose of what GT is trying to aim for which is to sell product.

(Jul. 16, 2019  1:26 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Why are people here acting soo dumb saying that aiga will own spriggan????

There is no way

We know, they're just fun theories. Odds are given how we went 14 episodes without a opening change, a GT bey for Achilles will be announced before Decemeber at worst and the anime's just being smart about generating hype this early. Wouldn't be the first D-Rights show to pull this off.

(Jul. 16, 2019  1:26 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Why are people here acting soo dumb saying that aiga will own spriggan????

There is no way

I think you reversed it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in season 1 of the anime, didn't Tyson use Dranzer F against Kai & Black Dranzer?
Then it wouldn’t be so much as a theory but more of an idea. A theory is based more on facts and speculations that is shown in canon, something that can and maybe will happen. Aiga owning a Spriggan isn’t likely due to facts that we are given.
There are two characters that break the rule though, three if I count Night, but its a bit of a stretch.
Count Night is a character that’s a bit tricky considering he’s a thief who steals beys, he doesn’t have a set bey in his own. What are the other characters that break the rule?

And there’s already another fact the debunk the Aiga owning Spriggan thing is due to Aiga’s bond with Achilles which is a main factor in Chou-z. Forget about Shu passing on Spriggan to Aiga— Aiga wouldn’t even WANT Spriggan due to his fierce and loyal attachment to Achilles.
Stan Hamburg (Nova Neptune), and Hickson Clay (Jagged Jormungand)...said it was a stretch.

What if Aiga built Spriggan from the parts of Achilles, and made Lord Spriggan from the properties of both beys into one GT. Therefore he'd always be with him in spirit.
(Jul. 16, 2019  7:40 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Stan Hamburg (Nova Neptune), and Hickson Clay (Jagged Jormungand)...said it was a stretch.

What if Aiga built Spriggan from the parts of Achilles, and made Lord Spriggan from the properties of both beys into one GT. Therefore he'd always be with him in spirit.

Those are generic Beys they own not actual main Beys, and it's Jail Jormungand
They were reoccurring minor characters and not main characters. It could be said for the same thing for literally any bg character that shows up in Burst series. Aiga is not a minor character, he was the previous protagonist.

Then it would be Spriggan and not Achilles in which knowing Aiga’s character, he’d rather build Achilles by itself than use parts of another bey— it’d literally go against his pride of being the best and strongest all on his own and with Achilles. Spriggan is Spriggan; Achilles is Achilles. He may have based his bey off of combating against Valkyrie and imitated the Chou-z wings from both Spriggan and Valkyrie— But did not use parts from either bey. In other words, that’s even more of a stretch.
Fair, but Aiga has lost...well the arrogant side of his pride for the most part, he's much more humble than when he started out.
(Jul. 16, 2019  7:44 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2019  7:40 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Stan Hamburg (Nova Neptune), and Hickson Clay (Jagged Jormungand)...said it was a stretch.

Those are generic Beys they own not actual main Beys, and it's Jail Jormungand
Oh thanks, the hell did I get jagged from?
He’s definitely not humble—he’s more in it with Achilles but still keeps that pride with him. He’s changed but I wouldn’t use humble to describe Akaba Aiga by any means...he doesn’t lower his dignity or importance to anyone. He’s learned to have fun with beyblade and become more lax with the notion of winning— but I wouldn’t call that humble.
If we’re only referring to the anime, I’d say more like a Valt 2.0 while still.... kind of a brat? His growth in the anime was really inconsistent and made less sense— I just wouldn’t call him humble. He was only hostile due to... that dark resonance arc. Still pretty arrogant though, just not as bad.
(Jul. 16, 2019  7:40 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Stan Hamburg (Nova Neptune), and Hickson Clay (Jagged Jormungand)...said it was a stretch.

Bro those are noob bladers sorry for breaking this to you, the majority don't care about them. They own dual layer bey, if they own god layer then they are pretty important.
(Jul. 17, 2019  1:32 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2019  7:40 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Stan Hamburg (Nova Neptune), and Hickson Clay (Jagged Jormungand)...said it was a stretch.

Bro those are noob bladers sorry for breaking this to you, the majority don't care about them. They own dual layer bey, if they own god layer then they are pretty important.
I said it was a stretch lol. Ironically Sasha fits the rule=Guten/Gaia.
Nice catch, but still doesn't support the idea of characters not having the same letter of their first name as their bey.
Excluding Kitt Lopez because his first name initial is from Air Knight's last name, correct?
(Jul. 17, 2019  1:17 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Excluding Kitt Lopez because his first name initial is from Air Knight's last name, correct?
I don't think that's right. In that case, even Vice Leopard's and Archer Hercules's name can be taken into that category. Actually every beyblade comes into it. 
If I am right, it depends on the 'spirit' of the beyblade and not it's actual name. Like Valkryie and Valt or Spriggan and Shu or Maximum Garuda and Ghasem. 
So, I don't think Kitt is excluded, because 'Knight' is the spirit and Kitt is his name.
The Vice, Air or Maximum can be taken as just prefixs that make the beyblades name more catchy and in cases differentiate them from their previous forms.