Beyblade Burst GT Episode #18 (August 2, 2019)

18) The Most Sinister Art! Dread Bahamut!
最凶アート、ドレッドバハムート!
Sai kyō āto, Doreddo Bahamūto!
August 2, 2019

Source: https://i.imgur.com/WI5eg1z.jpg
Art...character's that are narcissistic and focus on beauty, graces, roses and whatnot.
It's gotta be rose hand with the purple hair.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/beyb...0426231422
I think he'll own Bahamut and Moon head will have the new August bey that can recover in battle. Spriggan might be someone else or Shu with a new voice actor
I'm guessing Rose guy will own Bahamut, and Crescent guy will own the new Pegasus.
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:14 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: I'm guessing Rose guy will own Bahamut, and Crescent guy will own the new Pegasus.
There's a Pegasus? Hmm, better start paying attention to nuc's videos.
(Jul. 11, 2019  7:41 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:14 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: I'm guessing Rose guy will own Bahamut, and Crescent guy will own the new Pegasus.
There's a Pegasus? Hmm, better start paying attention to nuc's videos.
yup its called heaven Pegasus
(Jul. 11, 2019  8:25 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  7:41 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: There's a Pegasus? Hmm, better start paying attention to nuc's videos.
yup its called heaven Pegasus
ahahhaha, just got a video from Left Burst confirming it too, thanks, and its cool we're getting another stamina type.
Let's guess what Hasbro's gonna change the name too: Heaven Pegatrix, Pegus, Peganin, Pegasin, Pegaspin, Haven, Holy, Heavenly, High, Hazan, Haze, Happy, Havoc, or Hawk.
(Jul. 11, 2019  8:43 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  8:25 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: yup its called heaven Pegasus
ahahhaha, just got a video from Left Burst confirming it too, thanks, and its cool we're getting another stamina type.
Let's guess what Hasbro's gonna change the name too: Heaven Pegatrix, Pegus, Peganin, Pegasin, Pegaspin, Haven, Holy, Heavenly, High, Hazan, Haze, Happy, Havoc, or Hawk.

And get Spin Master on their backs? No thanks haha.
(Jul. 11, 2019  8:43 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  8:25 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: yup its called heaven Pegasus
My guess would be Height pegasyn
(Jul. 11, 2019  8:46 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  8:43 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: ahahhaha, just got a video from Left Burst confirming it too, thanks, and its cool we're getting another stamina type.

And get Spin Master on their backs? No thanks haha.
Hahah lol true, glad you got the reference. Copyright fights are basically one big "Battle Planet" Spin Master don't want to fire their marbles into.
Most likely Drum vs (the owner)
Beyblade Burst Gachi - Episode 17 (Review)
Where to watch beyblade gt live at 04:30 JST
If you guys don't want any ads in those videos, then please use ublock extension on Chrome or Firefox. If you're using a smartphone, Firefox has a thing where you can add extensions as well.
(Jul. 10, 2019  5:13 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Art...character's that are narcissistic and focus on beauty, graces, roses and whatnot.
It's gotta be rose hand with the purple hair.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/beyb...0426231422
Yes I was right! We STILL don't have a name though.

(Jul. 26, 2019  9:04 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Beyblade Burst Gachi - Episode 17 (Review)
Wait why are we all talking about episode 17 in episode 18's thread lol.
Oops. Was half asleep when I posted that.
(Jul. 26, 2019  2:59 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  9:04 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Beyblade Burst Gachi - Episode 17 (Review)

Because DranzerX13 posted the episode here so I just posted the review here by mistake haha.
(Jul. 26, 2019  10:05 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  2:59 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

Because DranzerX13 posted the episode here so I just posted the review here by mistake haha.

lol no harm, just funny.
Okay, it seems that the owner of Dread Bahamut is an artist. I believe that is the reason why the title is "the most sinister art".
Maybe this character will be similar to Jack in MFB Explosion, whose Bey is Killer Beafowl.
Bungo is an magnificant artist.BTW
(Jul. 27, 2019  5:14 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: Bungo is an magnificant artist.BTW
Is that actually his name?
(Jul. 26, 2019  10:05 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: any news on the name of dread bahamut's owner?

I think Drum mentions the name in the preview when they talked about how Delta is battling the other member of GT3. Their name is Brit Devoy or something close to that (but it may not be accurate so it's safer to just wait for next week!)
(Jul. 28, 2019  1:21 AM)kencroissants Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  10:05 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: any news on the name of dread bahamut's owner?

I think Drum mentions the name in the preview when they talked about how Delta is battling the other member of GT3. Their name is Brit Devoy or something close to that (but it may not be accurate so it's safer to just wait for next week!)

just got confirmation of his name a few hours ago from marutti and his name is Britt Demon