Beyblade Burst GT Episode #11 (June 14, 2019)

(Jun. 14, 2019  5:57 PM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2019  5:51 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: where in the manga was this said. i haven't seen it.

You can ask this to @[Fusion ranger] . He is seldom active here . So PM him but still i expect he will not see it . Maybe he has mistranslated the fact . I cannot say coz sadly i dont know japanese .
In the anime, there is a mistranslation in the subs about Valt being a world champion (it was discussed on twitter but not to the people who do translations) thankfully a Japanese user clarified what was said in the raw episode. (I don't blame anyone for not catching onto Hajime's speech considering he talks fast)
As for the manga, I don't recall Valt being introduced as a world champion (again) just that he's entering the senior league. Leo Burst also translated part of GT in the beginning and it was not mentioned (sorry I accidentally posted earlier)
(Jun. 14, 2019  6:39 PM)kencroissants Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2019  5:57 PM)Fusion core Wrote: You can ask this to @[Fusion ranger] . He is seldom active here . So PM him but still i expect he will not see it . Maybe he has mistranslated the fact . I cannot say coz sadly i dont know japanese .
In the anime, there is a mistranslation in the subs about Valt being a world champion (it was discussed on twitter but not to the people who do translations) thankfully a Japanese user clarified what was said in the raw episode. (I don't blame anyone for not catching onto Hajime's speech considering he talks fast)
As for the manga, I don't recall Valt being introduced as a world champion (again) just that he's entering the senior league. Leo Burst also translated part of GT in the beginning and it was not mentioned (sorry I accidentally posted earlier)

So valt is not the world champion . Thanks for clearing all the confusion . So in some upcoming episodes we may get some hint of who the real world champion is . Drum ultimately has to battle the world champion . Also the concept of senior tournaments creates a lot of confusion . But still i would prefer delta to be the world champion .
I think it really depends what the goal of the protagonists is, like for Aiga it would make sense that he would have to go up against the world champion as that was his goal. However for Valt, it was battling Shu in the finals and Shu wasn't exactly a world champion and Free held the title at that time. Drum just wants to achieve that golden bey, at least in the anime (not the manga, I'm sorry I don't want to cause confusion again. I'm really sorry about that).

I guess as of now, they're trying not to mix too much of the old characters with the new ones since they don't want another New Season vs Old Season again like last season, but that's just what I think. I'm not sure whether or not Valt would be another rival again for this season... But that could change any time as GT is still very new.
I like how Aiga won the championship during the end of Cho-Z, but if Valt has re-taken the championship in-between Cho-Z and GT, I don’t like that much because at this moment Aiga is nowhere to be found and we get no explanation. So now, if Delta is the European champion, it seems weird that Valt wouldn’t be the world champion because he still resides in Spain, and I doubt Delta would have beaten Valt yet. What I mean is, if Valt isn’t the world champion and Aiga still is, then Delta probably best Valt for the European championship, which just doesn’t seem right yet.

Also, someone (I don’t remember who) said that Aiga is a Beyblade prodigy, which is true, but don’t discount the amount of natural skill Valt, Shu, Free, and Lui have, either. Which is why Aiga (most likely) doesn’t have the championship back yet. It only feels like Aiga has more natural skill because he blew by everyone and we’ve spent less time with him to flesh him out. We’ve already spent two (and or) three seasons with the others, which makes their skill progression feel more natural and fleshed out.

Also, again someone (I don’t remember who) said that Free held championship before Valt, but technically, Free was considered the strongest in the world, but if I’m not mistaken, there was not an actual world championship to be held at that time, which also meant Shu (Red Eye) never held that title, either. I think that having neither Shu and Free holding the championship was a mistake. It’s like a punch in the face to all Free and Shu fans.
I have to agree considering that the God Blader's Cup determined the World Championship title, in which many considered Free to be the world champ or something like that. It also brings on some confusion with Kurtz considering that he held the title before Free. I don't think Valt has gained the World Champion title back nor is he the European Champion that Delta would have to beat. The manga and anime both differ a lot in gt and Chouzetsu as it is because if Delta had won the European Championship in the manga then he would have to battle Kit as Kit is considered the European champion-- from what I heard at least.

The anime didn't do too well with keeping a consistent character for Aiga, so him being a prodigy and having natural talent was never fleshed out and instead we just got he has a high resonance with Achilles. We also never get to revisit his many natural talents as a blader after the Longinus Cup as everything was all tied back to resonance with beys. Most of Aiga's battles weren't really considered high stake battles until his final battle with Phi. So while Aiga does seem to be a prodigy when it comes to beyblade that's a bit disregarding for some of the other characters as they were fleshed out and we see where they are able to get their strengths from.

I mean Free is the European Champion in the Chouzetsu manga but they never mentioned this in the anime-- this is why Free shows up in the manga to claim that title during that cruise tournament. Shu mostly just wanted to battle Valt in the finals as that was their goal, we don't get much information as to what happens in between the end of God and the beginning of Chouzetsu. I am bothered with how Valt was handled as a champion in Chouzetsu compared to his manga counterpart though.

Anyway, about the episode itself-- I am a bit happy that their kind of getting more into the Champions of countries as that wasn't really... held as important in the previous season--
(Jun. 16, 2019  1:49 AM)Sprig Wrote: I like how Aiga won the championship during the end of Cho-Z, but if Valt has re-taken the championship in-between Cho-Z and GT, I don’t like that much because at this moment Aiga is nowhere to be found and we get no explanation.   So now, if Delta is the European champion, it seems weird that Valt wouldn’t be the world champion because he still resides in Spain, and I doubt Delta would have beaten Valt yet. What I mean is, if Valt isn’t the world champion and Aiga still is, then Delta probably best Valt for the European championship, which just doesn’t seem right yet.

Also, someone (I don’t remember who) said that Aiga is a Beyblade prodigy, which is true, but don’t discount the amount of natural skill Valt, Shu, Free, and Lui have, either. Which is why Aiga (most likely) doesn’t have the championship back yet. It only feels like Aiga has more natural skill because he blew by everyone and we’ve spent less time with him to flesh him out. We’ve already spent two (and or) three seasons with the others, which makes their skill progression feel more natural and fleshed out.

Also, again someone (I don’t remember who) said that Free held championship before Valt, but technically, Free was considered the strongest in the world, but if I’m not mistaken, there was not an actual world championship to be held at that time, which also meant Shu (Red Eye) never held that title, either. I think that having neither Shu and Free holding the championship was a mistake. It’s like a punch in the face to all Free and Shu fans.

Valt did not retake his title, he's not the champion. Hopefully we'll see Aiga soon or else I'll be really dissapointed.
(Jun. 16, 2019  8:39 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2019  1:49 AM)Sprig Wrote: I like how Aiga won the championship during the end of Cho-Z, but if Valt has re-taken the championship in-between Cho-Z and GT, I don’t like that much because at this moment Aiga is nowhere to be found and we get no explanation.   So now, if Delta is the European champion, it seems weird that Valt wouldn’t be the world champion because he still resides in Spain, and I doubt Delta would have beaten Valt yet. What I mean is, if Valt isn’t the world champion and Aiga still is, then Delta probably best Valt for the European championship, which just doesn’t seem right yet.

Valt did not retake his title, he's not the champion. Hopefully we'll see Aiga soon or else I'll be really dissapointed.

In episode 1, the guy said that there was a message from the champion.
(Jun. 16, 2019  8:47 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2019  8:39 AM)Limetka Wrote: Valt did not retake his title, he's not the champion. Hopefully we'll see Aiga soon or else I'll be really dissapointed.

In episode 1, the guy said that there was a message from the champion.

Asia champion? lol valt isn't the world champion anymore, like previously said the subtitles are wrong in episode 1, aiga is still the WORLD champion, doesn't mean valt and delta (or others) cant be champions of other countries, places or tournaments
(Jun. 16, 2019  10:09 AM)_callumspicer Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2019  8:47 AM)g2_ Wrote: In episode 1, the guy said that there was a message from the champion.

Asia champion? lol valt isn't the world champion anymore, like previously said the subtitles are wrong in episode 1, aiga is still the WORLD champion, doesn't mean valt and delta (or others) cant be champions of other countries, places or tournaments

They didn't say anything about Valt being a champion.
(Jun. 16, 2019  10:35 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2019  10:09 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: Asia champion? lol valt isn't the world champion anymore, like previously said the subtitles are wrong in episode 1, aiga is still the WORLD champion, doesn't mean valt and delta (or others) cant be champions of other countries, places or tournaments

They didn't say anything about Valt being a champion.

I really hope Aiga is still the champion, would be awful for him to lose it off-screen. Plus it decreases his chances of returning.
To reiterate, the subtitles should say that Valt is “a blader with worldwide success” and not World Champion. The title should still be held by Aiga considering it’s only a year in between Chouzetsu and GT.

Although it is strange that GT has yet to mention anything about Chouzetsu characters or anything themselves... in the anime at least.
(Jun. 14, 2019  12:07 PM)Fusion core Wrote: Delta akane is the champion of europe . Valt is still the world champion . It was said that the tournaments were of european championships . Delta's characters is about 99% similar to that of red eye . Seems like he is going to be one of drum's toughest opponents . He probably has some evil presence in him . And now i want delta to defeat valt .

You can't say "I want" to defeat somebody. D-Rights isn't a charity who completes people's needs and wants. It's their job to make and produce the anime for us, and our job is to sit back, relax, and enjoy it for ourselves as well. 

Speaking of Delta, I doubt he is actually an antagonist for this series. He might be a tough rival to beat in the end arcs, but I wouldn't consider him being the antagonist. 

Sure, his appearance, behavior, and blader aura seems similar to Shu, and a mix of Red Eye by your opinion. I agree with that, but that doesn't mean he IS going to be the "new Red Eye." 

Where did those percentages come to play? How do you know if he is going to be the antagonist? You might feel that as your opinion, but it's not a fact though. 

Lastly, How do you know Valt is the champion in the GT anime? I might have asked this question frequently, but I'm curious. If that were to be the case, what was the point of Aiga vs Valt as the finale of Beyblade Burst Cho-Z? Are they really going to dump that battle after 1 year, and make Valt champion? I doubt it. That would take away 1 reason Aiga's appearance in the GT Anime. 

If you wouldn't mind checking these 2 links: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Valt_Aoi

https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Aiger_Akabane

If you check their occupations, it says as "No.1 Blader in the world (former)", and "1st member of the big 5." 
(note: the fandom site is always renovative when it comes to details from manga news to anime. They jot every minor detail it needs for the character's, or the plot's purpose. FOR SURE they wouldn't have missed this BIG news where Valt is the champion yet again in GT.) In the anime, they call Valt as, "Wonder Boy", "Legend Blader" but not the "Number 1" since isn't anymore.
[url=https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Aiger_Akabane][/url]
I do agree with your point, however I wouldn't really use the wiki as a source of actual information to back up an argument. The wiki for the burst series-- at least for the anime-- has a lot of flaws in its information. For example, being the No.1 blader in the world isn't a title that's just randomly passed around from champion to champion-- rankings are based on where the blader actually is compared to other world ranking bladers. Also the International Blader's Cup Champion title shouldn't be passed around either as that's a tournament all on it's own. Also the trivia's aren't always as accurate as they seem such as with what Nika's name means and Fubuki's surname having the Kanji for 'crimson'. I don't think it's a good idea to throw rankings into the mix with titles unless we actually have sources from either manga or anime to back this up-- ex. Valt getting the No. 1 rank in the Chouzetsu manga-- Although, these are mostly just my thoughts on the matter.

So far of what we have of Delta, is that he'll be a hard rival to beat for Drum, but he's had limited appearance so far so there's honestly no way to know what his role is this season other than being a rival to Drum.
Alright, subtitles are out, episode talk time!
I’d agree with Amane about using Grand since Stamina types have the best advantage against Balance types, but Joker feels like a Balance type that’s an Attack+Stamina type so Drum going Ace is a good move.
Weird Ace Dragon didn’t fly as far as other beys do when Joker hit em. Interesting.
I see, Drum goaded Joker onto the upper deck since Joker Flush would only work on defense and stamina themed bey styles.
I love this conclusion, an aerial clash! And holy carp I was not expecting to see Bound Stinger be used as an attack again. Also, that’s perfect irony, Joe defeated Amane by using the Frame Disc as a counter, Drum beat him by using his own frame disc to counter and burst him with the rubber. Plus, the animation of that clash was AWESOME.
I think I get how the rubber works now, they’re great at steal spinning and hit harder when the rest of the bey is coated with metal, but the rubber parts themselves are specifically dangerous due to not having much weight or defense & being suer vulernable, so contact with other beys and the wall can severely damage it unless their attack goes through first, or they make a special move where the bey essential became a defense and attack type. Awesome.
So Joe’s not a bad guy, just in it for the fun. Hope he’s not gone for too long.
Red Lightning….wonder what element his bey is going to be.
OMG Drum chanting for Fumiya in the previews, too adorable.
Good episode all around. Now bring on the Dragon Civil War!