Beyblade Burst Evolution Hindi Dub Episodes

Download By Clicking on the Link

Episode 1- Ek Nayi Suruyaat- Valtreyak Hua Evolve
https://mega.nz/#!xtlmgCpK!AF8-T_eq920j5...vOMD6b1DCo

Next episode will be Added Tommorow, Stay Tuned

Summary of the Dub
Trash

They Start with Bladders, UFFF, The Dub is like Smoking Ganja (a Drug ) and Playing Latoo {SPINNing tops].
I just hate it
(Dec. 24, 2018  3:41 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Download By Clicking on the Link

Summary of the Dub
Trash

They Start with Bladders, UFFF, The Dub is like Smoking Ganja (a Drug ) and Playing Latoo {SPINNing tops].
I just hate it
I cannot watch the episode .
(Dec. 24, 2018  3:41 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Download By Clicking on the Link

Summary of the Dub
Trash

I just hate it
It wasn't that bad.... That's exaggeration... And tell me that the 'bladders' is a spelling mistake. xD
And The VA's are doing the best they can.
So just gonna say, don't jump to conclusions soo fast, give it some time, maybe it will grow on you? Or else you always have the English option..
And no offense Adarsh, but the way you have put it into words sounds a little rude honestly.. Again, might be a personal view, so don't take that personally.

(Dec. 24, 2018  4:38 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

Summary of the Dub
Trash

I just hate it
I cannot watch the episode .
Try Dead Toons.
Will add link in a minute or two
Edit: https://deadtoonsindia.com/beyblade-burs...-download/
Atleast the dub said the special moves unlike pokemon dp dub they also added let it rip instead of chakkar de takkar but when they said it it was like god was saying it as it hope they dont change any more old va
(Dec. 24, 2018  4:44 PM)Suhasini Wrote:

Summary of the Dub
Trash

I just hate it
It wasn't that bad.... That's exaggeration... And tell me that the 'bladders' is a spelling mistake. xD
So just gonna say, don't jump to conclusions soo fast, give it some time, maybe it will grow on you? Or else you always have the English option..
And no offense Adarsh, but the way you have put it into words sounds a little rude honestly.. Again, might be a personal view, so don't take that personally.

(Dec. 24, 2018  4:38 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: I cannot watch the episode .
Try Dead Toons.

The Link Above is Taken from dead toons Only, I am adding Face book Video Widget soon
(Dec. 24, 2018  5:02 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2018  4:44 PM)Suhasini Wrote: It wasn't that bad.... That's exaggeration... And tell me that the 'bladders' is a spelling mistake. xD

Try Dead Toons.

The Link Above is Taken from dead toons Only, I am adding Face book Video Widget soon
Then why is your's leading to mega.nz? Chocked_2
It should directly lead to the video without any problem.. 
Well, anyways, I guess the Facebook link will help people.
Here is the Facebook Widget

Starting Line is Beyblade Ki dunia me apka SWAG se Swagat Hai (You're Welcomed in the world of Beyblade with SWAG)
UFFFFF

Also the Fact That Valt is Aira Gaira Nathu Khaira is ................................................. They Haven't seen aiga yet, they can do this for a while
So the episode just finished... And wow, this thing went south fast..
Line of the day I guess? XD
Kit asks who is Rantaro and Valt says,"Yeh Rantaro hain, yeh mere gaon se hain" and I cracked.?
This is becoming a Try Not To Laugh challenge honestly.

And Free's voice, cringy.. That's all I am gonna say.
Ketan Kava, has a great voice no doubt, but that voice just doesn't go with Free..
Well, now all I am excited for is Cuza's and Red Eye's Voice!
(Dec. 25, 2018  10:13 AM)Suhasini Wrote: So the episode just finished... And wow, this thing went south fast..
Kit asks who is Rantaro and Valt says,"Yeh Rantaro hain, yeh mere gaon se hain" and I cracked.?

Ketan Kava, has a great voice no doubt, but that voice just doesn't go with Free..
Well, now all J am excited for is Cuza's and Red Eye's Voice!

When did Tokyo Become A Village
I failed at try not to laugh challenge
Beyblade ki dunia me apka swag se swagat hai
(Dec. 25, 2018  10:13 AM)Suhasini Wrote: So the episode just finished... And wow, this thing went south fast..

Well, now all J am excited for is Cuza's and Red Eye's Voice!
What? Free's voice is cringy!
Man I just want to know how he sound!...

@[Adarsh Abhinav] can you add the episode ?

BTW, what was the episode title?
Is it was
Laadaaku, Pagal ( Beserk) Roctavor... just a joke..
But what was the title?
When rantaro told kit as she did anyone notice it and really frees voice was like a 75 year old man
So guys episode 3 just finished and when valt attacked he said chocolate chip cookie style what!!! And the red haired guy was a boy imo but they said him as a girl like kenny
(Dec. 26, 2018  10:05 AM)Ansh3005 Wrote: So guys episode 3 just finished and when valt attacked he said chocolate chip cookie style what!!! And the red haired guy was a boy imo but they said him as a girl like kenny

Well, they made kitt a girl,
So that's nothin' new about the boy changing into girl...
(Dec. 26, 2018  1:14 PM)Monsterblader Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2018  10:05 AM)Ansh3005 Wrote: So guys episode 3 just finished and when valt attacked he said chocolate chip cookie style what!!! And the red haired guy was a boy imo but they said him as a girl like kenny

First Cheif now Kenny
They Will Introduce first Female Blader next season

3) Drain Fafnir! Kisne Kitna Hai Dum
(Dec. 26, 2018  1:38 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2018  1:14 PM)Monsterblader Wrote: Well, they made kitt a girl,

First Cheif now Kenny
They Will Introduce first Female Blader next season
First Cheif Now Kenny?!! XD
Its the same person! 
But thanks for the link..
Missed today's episode... Might catch it at 10:30 today..
Let's see...
(Dec. 26, 2018  1:14 PM)Monsterblader Wrote:

What??? Kit is a girl?!?!?!?
Rage level-10000000000000000000
Hope they dont make cuza or red eye a girl
Im honestly not surprised. They seriously have overdone gender changes. What are they gonna say about kit next season? That he is gender fluid and turned into a boy? Idk if that was innapropriate but still!
Edit- i have a bad feeling about Cuza... His looks and character can be of both genders... Just enough for disney to tip him off as well...

One more thing... Frees voice is worse than the voice of random dubbers of YouTube... He is so damn bad at it.... Free had one of the best voices, and now that's in the gutter.
(Dec. 27, 2018  6:55 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Im honestly not surprised. They seriously have overdone gender changes. What are they gonna say about kit next season? That he is gender fluid and turned into a boy? Idk if that was innapropriate but still!
Edit- i have a bad feeling about Cuza... His looks and character can be of both genders... Just enough for disney to tip him off as well...

One more thing... Frees voice is worse than the voice of random dubbers of YouTube... He is so damn bad at it.... Free had one of the best voices, and now that's in the gutter.
Nope , free's is good , SHU'S is  WORST !
What happened in the episode?

And is shu's voice actor the same
(Dec. 27, 2018  10:13 AM)Ansh3005 Wrote: What happened in the episode?

And is shu's voice actor the same? 
He is talking about 1st season's Shu's VA.
Thanks for the info

Thanks for the info
(Dec. 27, 2018  10:55 AM)Monsterblader Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2018  10:13 AM)Ansh3005 Wrote: What happened in the episode?

And is shu's voice actor the same? 
He is talking about 1st season's Shu's VA.

thanks for the info