Beyblade Burst Episode #8 (May 23rd, 2016)

"Formidable Opponent! The Heavenly Horusood!!"
強敵!天空のホルスード!!
Kyōteki! Tenkū no horusūdo!!
May 23rd, 2016

Short Summary
"Valt VS Hoji! Hoji's Horusood fiercely attacks Valt's Valkyrie with it's powerful Special Move, which takes advantage of the Bey's unique features! Will Valt be able to defeat Hoji?!"

Extended Summary
"Valt and Wakiya's feelings clashed with each other in their battle. Hoji's Horusood uses it's Special Move, which utilises Horusood's unique features. As other rivals intently watch these two battle, why is Valt still smiling?!"
Awesome! Horusood is finally getting an owner. Grin
No it's finally getting shown, we already seen its owner.
Updated with the full extended summary.
(May. 16, 2016  12:58 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Let me guess Valt is gonna beat Wakiya Uncertain

So far everything is surprisingly a repeat of what already happened in the manga before the Dual Layers, so yes, Valt should defeat Wakiya and reach the finals where he loses to Shuu and does not mind.
Let's not forget that this is a small subplot that wasn't in the manga. Valt's match is against Hoji, not Wakiya. If anything, Valt battling Wakiya is likely to encourage Hoji not to forfeit his match, as Hoji is said to do so in the preview for episode 7. VS Wakiya isn't a tournament match, and I'd imagine it happens in episode 7 as well.
Yea i also like how they based the battles off real life we all know V2 can beat W2.
It's a really fun episode to watch for it's battles, even if it follows the same formula. I liked the ending, it was really funny and Kensukes practice battle against Valt was funny as well.
https://www.facebook.com/edgevice/videos...123575608/

found raw broadcast
This episode was ok. The only thing I have to say (ask) is; I wonder if the kid with the tall blonde hair that was talking to Shu during Hoji and Valt's battle owns a bey, and if so, which one?
SPECULATION
SPECULATION
u mean Wakiya ? and if u are he owns Wild Wyvern V.O

OH NEVERMIND U MEAN THE OTHER PERSON oh i dont know
(May. 23, 2016  5:13 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: This episode was ok. The only thing I have to say (ask) is; I wonder if the kid with the tall blonde hair that was talking to Shu during Hoji and Valt's battle owns a bey, and if so, which one?
SPECULATION
SPECULATION

I dunno but that kid looks like a very generic character, I hope he doesn't become too major because despite his somewhat intimidating personality, he looks kinda like any other generic blader. He is much like Hoji, he just doesn't stick out.
The battle formula of Valt losing the first match by spin finish and then winning the second match via burst is getting quite old.
(May. 23, 2016  10:38 PM)Ultra Wrote: The battle formula of Valt losing the first match by spin finish and then winning the second match via burst is getting quite old.

Tsk tsk, what isn't getting old at this point? It's literally almost the same shown every time.
But I want to follow it for beyblades sake.
Ugh
I know there is a link already but, Unofficial video will delete very quickly and I paste official one。
You can watch it until next monday surely.
(May. 24, 2016  1:05 AM)marutti Wrote:
I know there is a link already but, Unofficial video will delete very quickly and I paste official one。

Seems like they are blocking it for countries outside of Japan now. Lame.
(May. 24, 2016  1:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Really? What does Takara think?
(May. 24, 2016  12:19 PM)marutti Wrote:
(May. 24, 2016  1:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Probably they realized we are watching them here, and other companies own the distribution rights for different parts of the world.
(May. 24, 2016  5:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(May. 24, 2016  12:19 PM)marutti Wrote:
(May. 24, 2016  1:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Seems like they are blocking it for countries outside of Japan now. Lame.

Probably they realized we are watching them here, and other companies own the distribution rights for different parts of the world.

it's back lol

edit:- i just seen it's not avalable sorry