Beyblade Burst Episode #49 (March 13, 2017)

It's obvious that Lui is gonna win but Shu's new launch seems to be really powerful that cought Lui off by suprise. When you think about it in the metal series Kyoya faced Ryuga in the semi finals and lost even though he put up a good fight.
(Mar. 07, 2017  11:07 AM)Duelius Wrote: PLease link to ep 50

Really? It's not even out yet.
I am new here, but I am here to share my revive right away and some after thoughts. (Contain manga spoiler too, be cautious)
(Mar. 06, 2017  6:41 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Here's the link to episode 49.

I'd like to thank everyone that is patient enough to wait for my upload. Y'know, my internet here is really bad and it took a while to upload. ^_^;

This is why u da real mvp
here's what I thought of the ep.

sorry if this is a double post.
well I am sad that Shu' bey broke, now he not be able to battle and will have to quit beyblade!!
(Mar. 07, 2017  7:50 PM)tezax Wrote: well I am sad that Shu' bey broke, now he not be able to battle and will have to quit beyblade!!

Sure because we do not know that he will get Legend Spriggan next... Yes we do.
(Mar. 07, 2017  7:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Sure because we do not know that he will get Legend Spriggan next... Yes we do.

I feel like after the lui thing this season and the legend beys introduction, they'll probably just go on to a world tournament assuming this was just the Japan based tournament. I can see that happening and a bunch of new bladers on lui level getting introduced. It happens quite a bit in anime.
(Mar. 07, 2017  7:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Sure because we do not know that he will get Legend Spriggan next... Yes we do.

you mean in season 2?? who will give him?? and how do you know all this? you are great thanks
It's just common sense really. Legend Spriggan is in the next release batch, the new God series is based on this next generation of tops, Spriggan is Shu's Bey, and Shu doesn't currently have a Bey. There's plenty more reasons as well, I could be here for days...

If you add it all up, it's very clear that Shu gets Legend Spriggan.
OMG THIS BATTLE

[spoiler]CONTENT[/spoiler

THIS WAS THE WORST FEELING I'VE EVER HAD DURING A BEYBATTLE! SHU SHOULD'VE WOOONNNN!! WHYYYYY? SCREW U LUI.  :@
(Mar. 08, 2017  11:19 PM)SonicValkyrie Wrote:

next time put your thoughts in a spoiler so you don't spoil it for others
MY LIFE JUST BROKE INTO PIECES AS SOON AS I SAW SPRIGGAN BREAKING 
BECAUSE HE SHOULD HAVE WON Lui is a demon in the living human world that all he is
(Mar. 08, 2017  11:26 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: next time put your thoughts in a spoiler so you don't spoil it for others
He did
(Mar. 09, 2017  12:03 AM)Makoto16 Wrote: He did

No I did for him in the quote
(Mar. 09, 2017  12:03 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: No I did for him in the quote

Oh
(Mar. 08, 2017  11:48 PM)Natsu dragneel9 Wrote:

Next time put your thoughts in a spoiler
(Mar. 07, 2017  6:43 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: here's what I thought of the ep.

sorry if this is a double post.

But wasn't Wakiya caused the crack first with hyper shield crash?
(Mar. 09, 2017  2:55 PM)Cheetah_shooter Wrote: But wasn't Wakiya caused the crack first with hyper shield crash?

Did he? I wasn't really focused on the episode as much as this one.
(Mar. 09, 2017  6:46 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Did he? I wasn't really focused on the episode as much as this one.
He did
(Mar. 09, 2017  11:04 PM)Destroyer543 Wrote: I have a question where is ep 50 thread

In the same forum as all the other episode threads... 
https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade...-and-Manga
(Mar. 09, 2017  12:07 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Next time put your thoughts in a spoiler
I don't know how don't judge me
(Mar. 09, 2017  12:07 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Next time put your thoughts in a spoiler

While I agree, what he said was pretty much expected to happen as it was hinted in the previous episodes and was in the manga too. It's likely that those who have read this thread must've seen the previous episodes first which already gives hints. The battle conclusion is inevitable because plot.