Beyblade Burst Episode #48 (March 6, 2017)

(Feb. 27, 2017  6:14 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: To be honest, this episode is a little boring...perhaps not so terrible but is a little frustrating when compare it with episode 46 and 47... Unhappy

Please post the link you watched the episode in. No matter if it is chinese or any othere laungauge.
(Feb. 27, 2017  6:14 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: To be honest, this episode is a little boring...perhaps not so terrible but is a little frustrating when compare it with episode 46 and 47... Unhappy

Link please
(Feb. 27, 2017  6:39 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Here's the link of episode 48.

You r the best

thanks mate!
I have a question one week ago.

Should Episode #48 renamed as 「爆転VS爆走!!」 ?

Since I had found that the animation producer had changed the original name into a new one.

[Image: k3GF6jY.png]
My t6houghts:

and with that, the next episode is what I'm really excited for.
(Feb. 27, 2017  7:30 PM)azsas Wrote: I have a question one week ago.

Should Episode #48 renamed as 「爆転VS爆走!!」 ?

Since I had found that the animation producer had changed the original name into a new one.

Nice catch, not sure what prompted that last minute change from the TV guide titles but we'll roll with it I guess, haha.

All heil the chief. BeyGa.

Thank you BeyGa
So did Zac just give up blading and left Zillion Zeus in the stadium? Also, will Lui pay for those lights :p
Did u create the threat for ep 49 if u did please can i have the link
(Mar. 01, 2017  8:58 AM)Duelius Wrote: Did u create the threat for ep 49 if u did please can i have the link

This one? For future reference, you can find all thread links in the Anime and Manga section :p
Looping that last part Alot. Epic Episode GO WATCH IT
It's not region locked!
You can watch this episode legally here:

(Mar. 13, 2017  3:19 PM)Acid Anubis Wrote: is the episode out yet?

It's been out for 7 days
Let's keep things going! Our subbed version of this episode is now available! <3
(Mar. 22, 2017  11:27 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Let's keep things going! Our subbed version of this episode is now available! <3

Thanks Mana!
Will Zac really never Beyblade again? It makes me so sad because he was such a cool character. Unhappy
(Mar. 24, 2017  11:05 PM)TL14 Wrote: Will Zac really never Beyblade again? It makes me so sad because he was such a cool character. :(