Beyblade Burst Episode #31 (October 31st, 2016)

31) Amaterios' Guidance!
アマテリオスの導き
Amateriosu no Michibiki
October 31st, 2016

"Beigoma Academy BeyClub has reached the second round of the tournament! While Valt tries to be the best captain possible, the tone within the team doesn't change. As a result, Kensuke, who is participating as a member of Beast, becomes worried about Valt, who is upset. Elsewhere, Zac's team, Superstars, appears in the team tournament, and Orochi is a member! As Zac's performance battle captivates the audience, the excitement within the venue is in full swing!"
Who wants to bet an imaginary $200 that the owner will be Valts dad?
Nah, that'd be completely out of nowhere. I'd imagine one of the characters we saw in 29's preview, and this will likely be promotion for the limited edition version with the Burst video game:.
(Oct. 11, 2016  10:12 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Nah, that'd be completely out of nowhere. I'd imagine one of the characters we saw in 29's preview, and this will likely be promotion for the limited edition version with the Burst video game:.

That depends on whether the owner would participate in the tournament or help Valt with his skills.
I wonder if Xhaka faces Amaterios and he ends up losing.
(Oct. 11, 2016  9:24 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Who wants to bet an imaginary $200 that the owner will be Valts dad?

Valt battles darth blader XD Episode XXXI "Amaterios! Strike back!"
(Oct. 11, 2016  9:24 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Who wants to bet an imaginary $200 that the owner will be Valts dad?

I was thinking it could be that (I hope it isn't and is a more interesting sounding character).
Maybe Valt receives Amaterios after losing his Victory Valkyrie.
(Oct. 11, 2016  6:36 PM)TL14 Wrote: Maybe Valt receives Amaterios after losing his Victory Valkyrie.

The summary for #30 states that Valt performs a Rush Shoot, so Valkyrie won't be missing for that long.

Amaterios definitely seems to belong to a member of Quon's team as well, so we can rule any other theories out.
Amaterios!!
Looking forward to watch this episode!!
Hope that they will put other rare beyblade in the anime as well!!
(Oct. 11, 2016  6:57 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2016  6:36 PM)TL14 Wrote: Maybe Valt receives Amaterios after losing his Victory Valkyrie.

The summary for #30 states that Valt performs a Rush Shoot, so Valkyrie won't be missing for that long.

Amaterios definitely seems to belong to a member of Quon's team as well, so we can rule any other theories out.

Thank you for letting me know. Smile
So, Amatarios's owner are an member of the team of Quon ?
Seems like Amaterios owner could be 3rd Spin Emperor?
(Oct. 11, 2016  8:22 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: So, Amatarios's owner are an member of the team of Quon ?

Seems like it.

(Oct. 11, 2016  9:34 PM)Chaitanya Breed Wrote: Seems like Amaterios owner could be 3rd Spin Emperor?

We already know all four Spin Emperors; Shu, Xhaka, Zac and Lui, so that rules that theory out unfortunately.
(Oct. 12, 2016  12:38 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2016  8:22 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: So, Amatarios's owner are an member of the team of Quon ?

Seems like it.

(Oct. 11, 2016  9:34 PM)Chaitanya Breed Wrote: Seems like Amaterios owner could be 3rd Spin Emperor?

We already know all four Spin Emperors; Shu, Xhaka, Zac and Lui, so that rules that theory out unfortunately.

Ohk no problem lol.

Wait a minitue Shu is Spin Emperor lol?
Yup. Him being one was mentioned in the description for the series back in February Tongue_out
Mana, do you have the news chapters of the manga Beyblade Burst ?
Forgot to do the preview summary, haha. Added to the OP now.
it's the Plantina Amaterios
And of course the amaterios shown is not even the regular one, it has to be the obvious recolour getting released with the Nintendo 3DS game in November... Convenient.

How does Lui or Louis seem, personality or 'evilness'-wise?
Lui seemed a little hostile when I saw him. I feel like he could be the Ryuga of Burst. Nevertheless his character design is epic.
I feel like Shu wanted to hit him in that trailer. He's definitely more crazy looking than even Xhaka.

(Oct. 31, 2016  3:02 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Lui seemed a little hostile when I saw him. I feel like he could be the Ryuga of Burst. Nevertheless his character design is epic.

I watched the trailer and no offense, but that comparison is just insulting toward Ryuuga hah. Ryuuga was way more intimidating without being a pastiche of a villain, without exaggerating both in his attitude and physically. For one he did not need saw teeth...