Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News

(Mar. 05, 2021  2:05 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  1:03 AM)Longinox Wrote: If Bell/Bael's gonna be an anti-hero, they better give him a proper backstory instead of 'I am evil because I want to muahahaha'. And he better not drag the 'anti-hero' name on the dirt, since what I'd expect from an anti-hero is cold-hearted/evil and badass as well as intelligent.

Not like there’s crime out in the Beyblade burst world. Having an anti hero makes no sense.

Ahem, Snake Pit? They literally take children in order to create an army of super-soldiers who wield spinny tops to rule the world of Beyblade. And heck, maybe there are even more people who're like that in the Burst universe. And would you also want another cliché good deeds kiddo for the 9th time?
(Mar. 05, 2021  2:07 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  2:05 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Not like there’s crime out in the Beyblade burst world. Having an anti hero makes no sense.

Ahem, Snake Pit? They literally take children in order to create an army of super-soldiers who wield spinny tops to rule the world of Beyblade. And heck, maybe there are even more people who're like that in the Burst universe. And would you also want another cliché good deeds kiddo for the 9th time?

Snake pit was disbanded. Also we’re most likely getting the cliche good deeds kiddo because that’s how Beyblade has always been.
(Mar. 05, 2021  2:11 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  2:07 AM)Longinox Wrote: Ahem, Snake Pit? They literally take children in order to create an army of super-soldiers who wield spinny tops to rule the world of Beyblade. And heck, maybe there are even more people who're like that in the Burst universe. And would you also want another cliché good deeds kiddo for the 9th time?

Snake pit was disbanded. Also we’re most likely getting the cliche good deeds kiddo because that’s how Beyblade has always been.

I got my hopes up for an anti-hero, but it seems like Bell/Bael's just going to be a cliché jerk kid I suppose. Or maybe a tsundere.
(Mar. 05, 2021  2:12 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  2:11 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Snake pit was disbanded. Also we’re most likely getting the cliche good deeds kiddo because that’s how Beyblade has always been.

I got my hopes up for an anti-hero, but it seems like Bell/Bael's just going to be a cliché jerk kid I suppose. Or maybe a tsundere.

Either that or it’s going to be I’m bad because I’m Satan reincarnated, either way it’s going to be bad.
(Mar. 05, 2021  2:14 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  2:12 AM)Longinox Wrote: I got my hopes up for an anti-hero, but it seems like Bell/Bael's just going to be a cliché jerk kid I suppose. Or maybe a tsundere.

Either that or it’s going to be I’m bad because I’m Satan reincarnated, either way it’s going to be bad.

Would've been cool if he had some sort of anti-hero personality but he might be just a watered down Arthur. And by tsundere maybe we could say that he's doing good things but he just won't admit it, or kind of something like Vignette from Gabriel Dropout where he wants to be evil but just straight up does good stuff instead. But then again, I'm not a fortune teller so who knows what happens.
Well looking at that teaser for the manga, i do have my suspicions about Bell/ Bael. he was not looking intimidating at all; in fact he had dressed as a demon king. This is from my understanding of the manga teaser. I do not understand Japanese that very well, so there is a possibility i grossly misunderstood the teaser
(Mar. 05, 2021  2:24 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well looking at that teaser for the manga, i do have my suspicions about Bell/ Bael. he was not looking intimidating at all; in fact he had dressed as a demon king. This is from my understanding of the manga teaser. I do not understand Japanese that very well, so there is a possibility i grossly misunderstood the teaser

So he’s not intimidating, but dresses as a demon king? Is the demon king not intimidating? (I’m very confused here).
Well if we're talking looks, then he doesn't look intimidating at all. He just looks like an edgy 4th grader.
Whoops
Either way he looks like if Gwyn had purple hair and wore Fubuki's clothing.
(Mar. 05, 2021  2:34 AM)Longinox Wrote: Whoops
Either way he looks like if Gwyn had purple hair and wore Fubuki's clothing.

diago and hikaru had a child and named it bell.
Maybe his “I’m the demon king” is Bael’s sversion of Aiger’s “blow him away”, Dante’s “Rise up” and the Hizashi brothers “break limits”
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:31 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: wait what do u mean

Excluding Valt, every protagonist has a theme or slogan
Imma post this image regarding this new anti-hero protagonist. I feel like it fits
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...d_hood.jpg
That’s the vibe I get from Bael, an edgy blader oc

Oh also Belial makes me think of Ultraman Geed. That is always a good thing
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:35 AM)Elreed Wrote: Imma post this image regarding this new anti-hero protagonist. I feel like it fits

beyblade burst s6: the adventures of edgy purple kid
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:35 AM)Elreed Wrote: Imma post this image regarding this new anti-hero protagonist. I feel like it fits

Oh also Belial makes me think of Ultraman Geed. That is always a good thing

I was thinking Bael is just Aiger, Delta, Lain, and Valt combined

Yeah, he's probably gonna have some nefarious speech about his plans or something along the way. And also I hope the announcers from the Dead Gran/HELL Tower arc never shows up here in this season because I feel like I wanna commit seppuku every time he just says 'Bad boys and girls!'.
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:38 AM)Longinox Wrote:

Yeah, he's probably gonna have some nefarious speech about his plans or something along the way. And also I hope the announcers from the Dead Gran/HELL Tower arc never shows up here in this season because I feel like I wanna commit seppuku every time he just says 'Bad boys and girls!'.

B A D B O Y S A N D G I R L S
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:40 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:38 AM)Longinox Wrote: Yeah, he's probably gonna have some nefarious speech about his plans or something along the way. And also I hope the announcers from the Dead Gran/HELL Tower arc never shows up here in this season because I feel like I wanna commit seppuku every time he just says 'Bad boys and girls!'.

B A D B O Y S A N D G I R L S

Cringe
i wonder how long the timeskip is going to be
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:44 AM)Pixi Wrote: i wonder how long the timeskip is going to be
I do too because if it’s another 2 year timeskip free if he returns is gonna be a 20 year old and the oldest of the entire returning cast we have now
If it’s 2 years, I predict that the og crew will retire making Aiga number one and drum number 2 followed by Hikaru and Hyuga and Lane at the end of top 5.
(Mar. 04, 2021  9:31 PM)PinkRose Wrote: My greatest concern is how they're going to handle the plot and character development when they're doing such a switch in settings (or maybe the shift to fantasy themes won't even be that big, who knows). Even if the first couple of episodes flop, I'll give this thing a chance as I kinda wanna see it through to the end, like I did with Sparking.

Burst needs to work VERY hard an improve a lot on it's character development.
(Mar. 05, 2021  1:30 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:44 AM)Pixi Wrote: i wonder how long the timeskip is going to be
I do too because if it’s another 2 year timeskip free if he returns is gonna be a 20 year old and the oldest of the entire returning cast we have now

imagine if it's a 40 year old time skip and everyone is in there 50s