Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News

(Mar. 09, 2021  11:11 AM)Harshmello249 Wrote: Apparently belial is another way to say devil i think.... So now we have satan, lucifer, diabolos and belial
Forneus too
(Mar. 09, 2021  2:07 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  11:11 AM)Harshmello249 Wrote: Apparently belial is another way to say devil i think.... So now we have satan, lucifer, diabolos and belial
Forneus too

that's a demon, not THE demon.
I just thought of something. If Beyblade Burst is going supernatural this season, does that mean old avatars will have demonic style upgrades
(Mar. 09, 2021  4:24 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I just thought of something. If Beyblade Burst is going supernatural this season, does that mean old avatars will have demonic style upgrades
The series always supernatural.Like Apocalypse vs Genesis but both are events.
(Mar. 09, 2021  4:42 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  4:24 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I just thought of something. If Beyblade Burst is going supernatural this season, does that mean old avatars will have demonic style upgrades
The series always supernatural.Like Apocalypse vs Genesis but both are events.

I mean the darker supernatural level. Like will Valtryek look more dark looking with like a ripped cape or dark armor on the horse
I was thinking what will be the bey of the new Rbv and whether it will have a user.
What do you guys think about the idea of the protagonist is similer to aiger where they are evil and then they turn good?
(Mar. 10, 2021  2:05 AM)USN Wrote: What do you guys think about the idea of the protagonist is similer to aiger where they are evil and then they turn good?

That’s just stupid. There’s no reason for bell to be evil in the first place.
(Mar. 10, 2021  2:05 AM)USN Wrote: What do you guys think about the idea of the protagonist is similer to aiger where they are evil and then they turn good?

it definitely sound interesting. its kinda similar to delta where he was evil for a period of time and he turned good close to the end of the series
(Mar. 10, 2021  2:07 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

it definitely sound interesting. its kinda similar to delta where he was evil for a period of time and he turned good close to the end of the series

Delta wasn’t really evil. He was just being edgy.
(Mar. 10, 2021  2:06 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

The season isn't out yet, there could be a good reason shown in it (do I think there will be? Haha, no). Plus, I like the change from your traditional goody two shoes protagonist for 4 seasons to someone who's evil from the start. Aiga did kind of do this with the ego and emo phase, but I don't think it was handled well and I hope they do Bell better. After sparking though I can't get my hopes up.

don'tcha love it when you post something then realize you could have said it better so you end up editing it 5 times in a minute

And it's smart at the same time, it's a change of pace instead of the 'good boy' protags we got for like... I don't know, 20 years already.

I wouldn’t say USN is entirely wrong. When Aiger first created Achilles, he showed that as his resonance with Achilles strengthen, he became more disliked by those around him. He was 
acting “villain” like even before Phi corrupted him. But I wouldn’t say that it was completely villain like. Just someone who was just cocky in a way little tolerated. I think Bael (Bell or whatever way you spell it) is just like what Aiger began as. Only difference I would have is that his demeanor would be more on a level of Delta when Devolos was in his early days of existence
So my problem with the whole evil thing is that it’s basically pointless without a motivation. It really just seems like oh I’m the demon king so I’m evil. At least Aiga and Delta (Delta isn’t really evil at the beginning) had some sort of motive that makes their actions more reasonable. A lot of people just seem to assume that just because there’s a change that it’s going to be a better season or something refreshing which isn’t always the case.
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So my problem with the whole evil thing is that it’s basically pointless without a motivation. It really just seems like oh I’m the demon king so I’m evil. At least Aiga and Delta (Delta isn’t really evil at the beginning) had some sort of motive that makes their actions more reasonable. A lot of people just seem to assume that just because there’s a change that it’s going to be a better season or something refreshing which isn’t always the case.

I would somewhat disagree here; certain popular anime with good storylines do have main villains who are evil from the get go( Im looking at JJK) but all that matters is the execution of the plot. If they can  execute an "evil" character well then imo its a good decision. Your point about needing a motivation isnt always true; for example Sukuna is the main antagonist of JJK and his motivation has not as of yet been fished out apart from the fact that he is the king of the curses (the manga is almost halfway through). Yet he is a compelling character who is one of the most popular.
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:25 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So my problem with the whole evil thing is that it’s basically pointless without a motivation. It really just seems like oh I’m the demon king so I’m evil. At least Aiga and Delta (Delta isn’t really evil at the beginning) had some sort of motive that makes their actions more reasonable. A lot of people just seem to assume that just because there’s a change that it’s going to be a better season or something refreshing which isn’t always the case.

I would somewhat disagree here; certain popular anime with good storylines do have main villains who are evil from the get go( Im looking at JJK) but all that matters is the execution of the plot. If they can  execute an "evil" character well then imo its a good decision. Your point about needing a motivation isnt always true; for example Sukuna is the main antagonist of JJK and his motivation has not as of yet been fished out apart from the fact that he is the king of the curses (the manga is almost halfway through). Yet he is a compelling character who is one of the most popular.

You trying to imply Aiger, Delta, and Bael wouldn’t need motivation to do what did when they began their blading careers?
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:28 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:25 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I would somewhat disagree here; certain popular anime with good storylines do have main villains who are evil from the get go( Im looking at JJK) but all that matters is the execution of the plot. If they can  execute an "evil" character well then imo its a good decision. Your point about needing a motivation isnt always true; for example Sukuna is the main antagonist of JJK and his motivation has not as of yet been fished out apart from the fact that he is the king of the curses (the manga is almost halfway through). Yet he is a compelling character who is one of the most popular.

You trying to imply Aiger, Delta, and Bael wouldn’t need motivation to do what did when they began their blading careers?

Delta didn’t really do anything that bad (in anime world standards) like Aiga.
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:30 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:28 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: You trying to imply Aiger, Delta, and Bael wouldn’t need motivation to do what did when they began their blading careers?

Delta didn’t really do anything that bad (in anime world standards) like Aiga.

While I agree, he bladed with the motive of strengthening his Hyper-Flux by feeding off bladers he defeated. Not the most villainous goal, but not something I could see as a realistic good guy goal. It’s like what Phi wanted but removing the destructive behavior and toning down the tension

I thought he was the demon king. Why is it stupid?
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:25 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:

Sure, but every memorable villain has a compelling back story and motive. Take a look at Aizen or Dio, what makes them memorable is that they have compelling back stories as well as interesting motives. Also take a look at Kira (zero-g) who had no reason to be a villain or backstory which lead to him being quick and easy to forget.

That is a good point. I thought he had to be evil because he's "The Demon King" but that does not really mean anything. He might be edgy similar to Silas and delta who both have demonic beys but I should not assume that he is evil. The only problem is that this gives me another question. Why would so much of what takaratomy leaked be that sentance? It must be important in some way, but how?
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:47 AM)USN Wrote:

That is a good point. I thought he had to be evil because he's "The Demon King" but that does not really mean anything. He might be edgy similar to Silas and delta who both have demonic beys but I should not assume that he is evil. The only problem is that this gives me another question. Why would so much of what takaratomy leaked be that sentance? It must be important in some way, but how?

It might be something like in the case of Yuya where he has this dark power, but is good natured himself. It may be something made to mislead us.
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:48 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:47 AM)USN Wrote: That is a good point. I thought he had to be evil because he's "The Demon King" but that does not really mean anything. He might be edgy similar to Silas and delta who both have demonic beys but I should not assume that he is evil. The only problem is that this gives me another question. Why would so much of what takaratomy leaked be that sentance? It must be important in some way, but how?

It might be something like in the case of Yuya where he has this dark power, but is good natured himself. It may be something made to mislead us.

Thanks for saying this. It really clears things up for me.
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:48 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:47 AM)USN Wrote: That is a good point. I thought he had to be evil because he's "The Demon King" but that does not really mean anything. He might be edgy similar to Silas and delta who both have demonic beys but I should not assume that he is evil. The only problem is that this gives me another question. Why would so much of what takaratomy leaked be that sentance? It must be important in some way, but how?

I actually agree. What I know of Belial until now is giving me serious Yuuya vibes (except I think if he had some sort of special power, Bell would probably be aware of it to some extent.)