Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News

(Mar. 11, 2021  8:43 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Beyblade Burst Dual Balance. (DB)

where did you get that name from?
(Mar. 11, 2021  8:43 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Beyblade Burst Dual Balance. (DB)

Source?
I could see that but you got the sauce tho?
(Mar. 11, 2021  8:49 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Yes, Marutti.

Marutti? You’re not joking?
(Mar. 11, 2021  8:49 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Yes, Marutti.

Discord?
(Mar. 11, 2021  8:50 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Yes, Discord. Ask Marutti himself.

Ah ok, just wondering cause sometimes he just says stuff on Discord only and it gets relayed here.
"Dual" Balance comes from the two modes it has.

1. The first mode is where the armor is on the top, creating a high center of gravity. This mode is called the, "High Mode" So it's the chip, blade, armor, disc, and driver.
2. The second mode is where the armor is on the bottom, generating a low center of gravity, This mode is called the, "Low mode" So, it's the Chip, blade, armor and driver. No disc.

The (-) Negative sign in front of the armor name means that it's in low mode.
The (+) Positive sign in front of the armor name means that it's in high mode, for example: Dynamite Belial.NX.VN+2, or VN-2.

-Marutti on Discord.
(Mar. 11, 2021  8:57 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: "Dual" Balance comes from the two modes it has.

1. The first mode is where the armor is on the top, creating a high center of gravity. This mode is called the, "High Mode" So it's the chip, blade, armor, disc, and driver.
2. The second mode is where the armor is on the bottom, generating a low center of gravity, This mode is called the, "Low mode" So, it's the Chip, blade, armor and driver. No disc.

The (+) Positive sign in front of the armor name means that it's in high mode, for example: Dynamite Belial.NX.VN+2, or VN-2.

-Marutti on Discord.

So Belial's stock comes in low mode then. I assume low center of gravity makes it more stable and sturdy, or that's what my monkey brain can decipher anyways.

Well, Vocare project had the name in low mode anyways,

(Mar. 11, 2021  8:57 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: "Dual" Balance comes from the two modes it has.

-Marutti on Discord.

Wait a second,  chip, blade, and armor is repeated in both. Shouldn't high mode be armor chip blade, cause it's higher up? Also the picture on the Vocare project seems to have it in a Armor Chip Blade formation, so that's what I assume High Mode it.

Yeah, I believe that's a accident. The picture clearly shows Armor Chip Blade which would be High Mode, and Low Mode would be Chip Blade Armor, where Armor would be Under the Blade, taking up space for a disc.

-Marutti on Discord.

Sounds rather similar to the Zero-G beys we had in MFB... Now I'm even more skeptical of this new season 🤨🤔
(Mar. 11, 2021  9:55 PM)BladerGem Wrote:

-Marutti on Discord.

Sounds rather similar to the Zero-G beys we had in MFB... Now I'm even more skeptical of this new season 🤨🤔

What are you skeptical about?

-Marutti on Discord.

that... Actually sounds interesting. Im guessing disks aren't compatible in Low Mode?
(Mar. 11, 2021  9:58 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

-Marutti on Discord.

that... Actually sounds interesting. Im guessing disks aren't compatible in Low Mode?

Wouldn’t Belial be in high mode since it has Nexus as a disc
(Mar. 11, 2021  9:59 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  9:58 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: that... Actually sounds interesting. Im guessing disks aren't compatible in Low Mode?

Wouldn’t Belial be in high mode since it has Nexus as a disc

You don't use the disk in low mode.

Edit: It's in high mode in the picture we've seen
(Mar. 11, 2021  10:01 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  9:59 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Wouldn’t Belial be in high mode since it has Nexus as a disc

Oh
(Mar. 11, 2021  9:58 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: that... Actually sounds interesting. Im guessing disks aren't compatible in Low Mode?

From what I understand, the Armor acts as the Disc in Low Mode, so no.
(Mar. 11, 2021  10:01 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  9:59 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Wouldn’t Belial be in high mode since it has Nexus as a disc

Edit:  It's in high mode in the picture we've seen

Which means that it was in low mode in the manga (which explains why it looked different).
Dual balance is actually not confirmed it is actually just speculation/ rumor from the Japanese community so take it with a grain of salt IIRC
(Mar. 11, 2021  11:56 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Dual balance is actually not confirmed it is actually just speculation/ rumor from the Japanese community so take it with a grain of salt IIRC

Oh dang, good to know.
(Mar. 11, 2021  11:56 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Dual balance is actually not confirmed it is actually just speculation/ rumor from the Japanese community so take it with a grain of salt IIRC

Didn't marutti also say not to post this rumor on the wbo for that reason... (or something like that)
Marutti has clearly mentioned in the Discord not to write this on the WBO as it was Speculation. How hard is it to follow a simple request? This will cause unnecessary speculation for no rhyme or reason. You just need to wait 1 more day to get news from corocoro from marutti
(Mar. 12, 2021  12:22 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Marutti has clearly mentioned in the Discord not to write this on the WBO as it was Speculation. How hard is it to follow a simple request? This will cause unnecessary speculation for no rhyme or reason. You just need to wait 1 more day to get  news from corocoro from marutti

I thought that’s on the 15th of every month thus Monday
(Mar. 12, 2021  12:27 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: I thought that’s on the 15th of every month thus Monday

Marutti often gets the corocoro early. The 15th is also when we should be getting official images I think, correct me if i'm wrong.
The teaser might drop this weekend or early next week since the teasers for the last 3 seasons were dropped around this time. Yet again, it might not because the first releases for the season don't drop until late April, so don't get your hopes up yet.