Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News

Dynamite Belial sounds really cool and apparently Belial is: Belial is a term occurring in the Hebrew Bible which later became personified as the devil in Jewish and Christian texts. Alternate spellings include Baalial, Balial, Belhor, Beliall, Beliar, Berial, and Beliya'al.
TT needs to stop it with these religious refrences.
According to the new vocareproject website, the next serie will be called "Beyblade Burst DB" and the name of the Bey is (95% confirmed) Dynamite Belial.

Layer in 3 parts :

- Blade
- Chip
- Armor
ARMOR?! HUH?! YOOOOO I WAS RIGHTTTTT

On amino i told my friend that the next season would have armor, and i was actually joking, but apparently i was right lol-

wait- blade? like a blade base from the plastic gen? huh- thats interesting-
I mean, out of all words alliterative with Daikokuten Bell, I personally think Dynamite Belial is a pretty cool name.
What I'm confused about though is one thing: Why is it a Booster and not a Starter?
Bell needs to have more strategies and less plot armor than Lane
(Mar. 04, 2021  8:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Bell needs to have more strategies and less plot armor than Lane

Hands crossed for that to happen. If Bell actually turns out to just be a jerkier Aiga, I'll be gravely disappointed.
(Mar. 04, 2021  8:47 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  8:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Bell needs to have more strategies and less plot armor than Lane

Hands crossed for that to happen. If Bell actually turns out to just be a jerkier Aiga, I'll be gravely disappointed.

Warning: There's no limit to how much Burst can disappoint you.
(Mar. 04, 2021  8:49 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  8:47 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Hands crossed for that to happen. If Bell actually turns out to just be a jerkier Aiga, I'll be gravely disappointed.

Warning: There's no limit to how much Burst can disappoint you.
i still have hope that s6 is going to be good
My greatest concern is how they're going to handle the plot and character development when they're doing such a switch in settings (or maybe the shift to fantasy themes won't even be that big, who knows). Even if the first couple of episodes flop, I'll give this thing a chance as I kinda wanna see it through to the end, like I did with Sparking.
(Mar. 04, 2021  8:20 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: TT needs to stop it with these religious refrences.

100% agree. Beyblade brand should go back to the plastic gen, where bit beasts were absolutely amazing and not offensive at all. I'm not even religious, but this trend death-revive-dead-satan-diabolos etc... trash really annoys me.
wait people still have issues with the religious thing tt using those names pale in comparison to alot of franchise's that's actually goes deep with it tt are kids in this department lol
(Mar. 05, 2021  12:15 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: wait people still have issues with the religious thing tt using those names pale in comparison to alot of franchise's that's actually goes deep with it tt are kids in this department lol

Personally as someone who cares less about religion than you’re teachers do about you’re grades it’s not that big of a deal, but it’s kind of weird when Satan is being portrayed as a good guy bey.
Seems like the system name or series name is really is DB based on the website
(Mar. 05, 2021  12:15 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: wait people still have issues with the religious thing tt using those names pale in comparison to alot of franchise's that's actually goes deep with it tt are kids in this department lol

I agree. Its a stupid thing to get all upset about.
(Mar. 05, 2021  12:20 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  12:15 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: wait people still have issues with the religious thing tt using those names pale in comparison to alot of franchise's that's actually goes deep with it tt are kids in this department lol

Personally as someone who cares less about religion than you’re teachers do about you’re grades it’s not that big of a deal, but it’s kind of weird when Satan is being portrayed as a good guy bey.

that is true but well that's the power of writing them In fiction . now I'm not seeing people who cares about shouldn't feel certain ways but at the end it's still fictions. like fiction is really a way to be like we're the really as evil as our history telling us or did we twisted thing a bit . that's why I'm always on with a different perspective of certain things
I said that TT could use something better than names like Death, dead, lucifer, satan, longinus, solomon and stuff because they sound silly and stupid in my opinion. It's like Takara Tomy can't come up with something cooler. I mentioned bit beasts because they were really fantastic, Draciel on top. I'm anti-religious, so i couldn't care less about it and that's why those names should be avoided in a game. The world is constantly in war for that carp, it's one of the most controversal arguments around. Creating original subjects is what TT should do, in my opinion.
(Mar. 05, 2021  12:42 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: I said that TT could use something better than names like Death, dead, lucifer, satan, longinus, solomon and stuff because they sound silly and stupid in my opinion. It's like Takara Tomy can't come up with something cooler. I mentioned bit beasts because they were really fantastic, Draciel on top. I'm anti-religious, so i couldn't care less about it and that's why those names should be avoided. The world is constantly in war for that carp, it's one of the most controversal arguments around. Creating original subjects is what TT should do, in my opinion.

TT isnt gonna care. Wars are not going to start over a spin top.
(Mar. 05, 2021  12:24 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  12:15 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: wait people still have issues with the religious thing tt using those names pale in comparison to alot of franchise's that's actually goes deep with it tt are kids in this department lol

I agree. Its a stupid thing to get all upset about.

I am not upset to that its just that now I will have to fricking use incognito to watch this season
(if sparking wasnt enough) because of the religious stuff, the problem is not the kids being upset, is the parents not letting the kids watch, beyblade is one of the only anime I can watch and if my mom discover that there is a bey called satan, one called lucifer and another one called belial she would kill me and never let me watch beyblade again
(Mar. 05, 2021  12:45 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  12:42 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: I said that TT could use something better than names like Death, dead, lucifer, satan, longinus, solomon and stuff because they sound silly and stupid in my opinion. It's like Takara Tomy can't come up with something cooler. I mentioned bit beasts because they were really fantastic, Draciel on top. I'm anti-religious, so i couldn't care less about it and that's why those names should be avoided. The world is constantly in war for that carp, it's one of the most controversal arguments around. Creating original subjects is what TT should do, in my opinion.

TT isnt gonna care. Wars are not going to start over a spin top.

No, don't get me wrong. This is a young people's hobby, for the most part. So let's them have fun in their innocence, which is the thing i miss the most from my childhood. Once u lose it, u c the world from another (despicable) perspective.
If Bell/Bael's gonna be an anti-hero, they better give him a proper backstory instead of 'I am evil because I want to muahahaha'. And he better not drag the 'anti-hero' name on the dirt, since what I'd expect from an anti-hero is cold-hearted/evil and badass as well as intelligent.
I think it just comes to parents if you a religious parents then seeing them not letting you buy something like satan, Lucifer, Longinus its pretty fair for them to be upset .

I personally would just use the localization name if i have these kinda problems.
(Mar. 04, 2021  8:47 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

Don't Jinx us please
(Mar. 05, 2021  1:03 AM)Longinox Wrote: If Bell/Bael's gonna be an anti-hero, they better give him a proper backstory instead of 'I am evil because I want to muahahaha'. And he better not drag the 'anti-hero' name on the dirt, since what I'd expect from an anti-hero is cold-hearted/evil and badass as well as intelligent.

Not like there’s crime out in the Beyblade burst world. Having an anti hero makes no sense.