Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News

(Mar. 15, 2021  7:13 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Since I bought it, I will write spoilers for the DB series.

There are a few differences in the early stages, but there are many patterns that have many things in common with anime.

There is a possibility that the first development of animation will be similar to this spoiler.

The story starts from the place where the Suiryu brothers and sisters get in with interest when they hear the rumor that a ghost appears in a big mansion.

Although it was not in the key visual of the animation, Suiryu Hannah is the heroine frame in this work.

The identity of the owner of the big mansion is a personality that surprises the children who came to the mansion with the Daikokuten Bell by mischief and enjoys a bay battle and repels them.

The feature is that it is a magnificent place that calls itself the Demon King, a place that is mischievous and is missing somewhere, and a place that is short.

Kenji Masaishi, who is the student council president of a nearby school, and his companion students also visit there because they are mischievous and annoying at the mansion.

Well, the kids are also trespassing, so which one is it?

However, this Kenji is full of justice only in appearance and behaviour.

Forcibly robbing Death Solomon from Basara who faces the battle with Bell and fighting with Belial, by the way, the children who came with me are minions.

The battle between Belial and Solomon is lightweight vs. heavy, but it wouldn't be strange to burst.

Belial being attacked has no sign of bursting at all.

According to Bell, the attacks of the bay so far do not work, counterattack and burst in a blink of an eye and win.

He steals Solomon from Kenji but returns Solomon to Basara because of Belial.

In addition, it seems that this battle was actually broadcast to the whole world, and this work is regardless of the tournament or rank increase.

The basic flow of the story is that Bell greets the challenger who came watching the broadcast.

Naturally, Valt was also watching it and evaluated that a funny guy came out.

Also, one rival character that was not in the key visual of the animation was added. A girl-like blader wearing a cat ear helmet also appeared in the manga version of the frontispiece.

At the moment,bladers new character is Midori Basara, who uses Death Solomon, so his beyblade not yet turned into DB Layer system. Kiyama clan braider using Cyclone Ragnaruk, rival frame of this work,
And a blader who look like girls in cat ears helmets.

From a person write this, not me.

With your track record half of me doesn't believe this
(Mar. 16, 2021  3:44 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  7:13 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Since I bought it, I will write spoilers for the DB series.

There are a few differences in the early stages, but there are many patterns that have many things in common with anime.

There is a possibility that the first development of animation will be similar to this spoiler.

The story starts from the place where the Suiryu brothers and sisters get in with interest when they hear the rumor that a ghost appears in a big mansion.

Although it was not in the key visual of the animation, Suiryu Hannah is the heroine frame in this work.

The identity of the owner of the big mansion is a personality that surprises the children who came to the mansion with the Daikokuten Bell by mischief and enjoys a bay battle and repels them.

The feature is that it is a magnificent place that calls itself the Demon King, a place that is mischievous and is missing somewhere, and a place that is short.

Kenji Masaishi, who is the student council president of a nearby school, and his companion students also visit there because they are mischievous and annoying at the mansion.

Well, the kids are also trespassing, so which one is it?

However, this Kenji is full of justice only in appearance and behaviour.

Forcibly robbing Death Solomon from Basara who faces the battle with Bell and fighting with Belial, by the way, the children who came with me are minions.

The battle between Belial and Solomon is lightweight vs. heavy, but it wouldn't be strange to burst.

Belial being attacked has no sign of bursting at all.

According to Bell, the attacks of the bay so far do not work, counterattack and burst in a blink of an eye and win.

He steals Solomon from Kenji but returns Solomon to Basara because of Belial.

In addition, it seems that this battle was actually broadcast to the whole world, and this work is regardless of the tournament or rank increase.

The basic flow of the story is that Bell greets the challenger who came watching the broadcast.

Naturally, Valt was also watching it and evaluated that a funny guy came out.

Also, one rival character that was not in the key visual of the animation was added. A girl-like blader wearing a cat ear helmet also appeared in the manga version of the frontispiece.

At the moment,bladers new character is Midori Basara, who uses Death Solomon, so his beyblade not yet turned into DB Layer system. Kiyama clan braider using Cyclone Ragnaruk, rival frame of this work,
And a blader who look like girls in cat ears helmets.

From a person write this, not me.

With your track record half of me doesn't believe this

I think I'll leave the WBO, because we have more speculation than news and I'm bored about it.
(Mar. 16, 2021  4:19 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  3:44 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: With your track record half of me doesn't believe this

I think I'll leave the WBO, because we have more speculation than news and I'm bored about it.

Well, the title of this thread does include speculation. Though I do agree, I would prefer if all the speculating got moved to the actual speculation thread, and kept news and news discussion in their proper threads.
(Mar. 16, 2021  4:19 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  3:44 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: With your track record half of me doesn't believe this

Don’t leave, the only issue is that this thread is titled speculation. We just need to creator to change the name so that someone else can create a new thread.
(Mar. 16, 2021  4:38 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  4:19 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I think I'll leave the WBO, because we have more speculation than news and I'm bored about it.

Don’t leave, the only issue is that this thread is titled speculation. We just need to creator to change the name so that someone else can create a new thread.

Should I just create a DB speculation thread?
(Mar. 16, 2021  4:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  4:38 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Don’t leave, the only issue is that this thread is titled speculation. We just need to creator to change the name so that someone else can create a new thread.

Should I just create a DB speculation thread?

There's already a wishful thinking and speculation thread, people should just go back there.
(Mar. 16, 2021  4:53 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  4:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Should I just create a DB speculation thread?

There's already a wishful thinking and speculation thread, people should just go back there.

Yes, there's too many of those "Burst Season 6" threads
(Mar. 16, 2021  4:55 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  4:53 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: There's already a wishful thinking and speculation thread, people should just go back there.

Yes, there's too many of those "Burst Season 6" threads

Yeah I suppose so, best case is to just use the old one. I pmed the thread creator so hopefully he changes the name.
There's only 2? A general discussion one and a Anime/Manga one. Just like with Sparking.
I make a speculation thread for this seasonSo there's a seperate place for speculation.
Well... to get back on the news discussion, the DB system looks interesting. I'm curious to see how big a difference there is between the low mode and high mode. One thing is for sure though, low mode looks way better on Belial.
I'm very sorry about the confusion! I wasn't aware that this was really turning into two threads in one, again, I'm sorry. There is a DB S6 speculation thread. Lastly, I don't believe simply lying about news and or making up characters and such is speculation. I meant for the speculation to refer to rumors and such, as that is the definition. Please don't make up things.
what happened to the specific threads for each product? B--180, B--181 etc
(Mar. 16, 2021  7:06 PM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: what happened to the specific threads for each product? B--180, B--181 etc

Moved to the product sub forum, that’s where I found them.
i wonder if Jake(Illinuc) will make a dynamite evolution of Nitro?😁
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:39 AM)FENlX Wrote: The latest system named Dynamite, does currently bey not just burst but explode too?
Burst means explode into Layer, Disk, Driver
(Mar. 17, 2021  10:21 AM)marutti Wrote: May release will be left Stamina bey and I think it'll be fafnir
Weird, Not the very main character VALT, but Free, there must be a mistake according the previous list, the very main character next to that generation main character, Brave Valkyrie is a special example.
(Mar. 17, 2021  2:43 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Final clarifications:

Basara Suiryuu is in fact the name, with Suiryuu before Basara. Family names go before first names after all (See that Suiryuu, 翠龍 , is before Basara below).
[Image: PGKr2Qn.jpg]

But wait, he's not a real person, they don't need to do something to be polite. Yeah they don't have too, but they did.
These 2 characters, 蒼井, are the first ones in Valt's name. They mean Aoi. They wrote it out as Aoi Valt. They still put family names before first names.
[Image: pfZpZbj.jpg]

Cased closed, Basara first name Suiryuu last name. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:48 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Just because a rookie beats a pro doesn’t make it plot armor.
Do you even know what plot armor is? There’s one character bound to get it. But when the writers decide to add an excessive amount just like they did with lane, then you already know this season is going to be dreadful. I’ll admit tho, the protagonist design and his bey looks pretty amazing.

Bruh chill. The season didn't started... We still don't know if the season would be a Sparking 2:electric boogaloo. and now your making assumptions of how this series will become a trainwreck. But THunderACE4! The Previous season sucked and i know this will suck. I know that you think this season sucks! Imma tell you something. I'm not a Fortune Teller. And so you are... So you better shut it and wait till this season gets released. THEN we will review if this season is just Sparking Over Again. Alright. You got that???
Which one do you think y’all think is better looking? Entry set Belial or the regular one?
I prefer the regular one.
(Mar. 17, 2021  7:12 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Which one do you think y’all think is better looking? Entry set Belial or the regular one?

I like the entry set one the most.
(Mar. 17, 2021  7:12 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Which one do you think y’all think is better looking? Entry set Belial or the regular one?

Entry Set
(Mar. 17, 2021  12:12 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:39 AM)FENlX Wrote: The latest system named Dynamite, does currently bey not just burst but explode too?
Burst means explode into Layer, Disk, Driver
By putting Dynamite name in the system are they add nitroglycerine for bursting into Layer, Disk, and Driver so the spark effect in launcher can applied in bey part?
Note: Don't take it serious, I'm just joking

Regular, the black and magenta on yellow doesn't work as good as black and red with golden and white.
(Mar. 18, 2021  5:40 AM)Longinox Wrote:

Regular, the black and magenta on yellow doesn't work as good as black and red with golden and white.

Your opinion is also correct, but for me I feel the original has weird colours that do not perfectly fit into each other.
Like red and white? Then gold and black in the centre, I feel the colour choices they made could've been better.
A light orange stickers and a few tints of purple works better in my opinion. So the entry set one is the best I can get.
Ragnaruk also has an odd colour scheme in the sense that the blue is a bit too bright when contrasting with the orange