Beyblade Burst DB Episode #7 (May 7, 2021)

I'm just talking about even though Valt is officially described as "the world's strongest blader" he will lose against Bell just as he lost against Lean (1v1 is what counts) and Aiga
(Apr. 30, 2021  4:28 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: I'm just talking about even though Valt is officially described as "the world's strongest blader" he will lose against Bell just as he lost against Lean (1v1 is what counts) and Aiga

christ, why are you trying to carp on valt bro
(Apr. 30, 2021  4:31 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  4:28 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: I'm just talking about even though Valt is officially described as "the world's strongest blader" he will lose against Bell just as he lost against Lean (1v1 is what counts) and Aiga

christ, why are you trying to carp on valt bro
I love Valt bro I just don't like it because just in the bio it is said that he is the strongest in the world does not mean that he wins because in sparking he was still number 1 and still lost to Lean
(Apr. 30, 2021  4:39 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  4:31 PM)Pixi Wrote: christ, why are you trying to carp on valt bro
I love Valt bro I just don't like it because just in the bio it is said that he is the strongest in the world does not mean that he wins because in sparking he was still number 1 and still lost to Lean

He beat Lucifer The End, and so did Shu. He then beat Shu as well, plus he managed to do it with freaking Rantaro Kiyama.
(Apr. 30, 2021  4:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  4:39 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: I love Valt bro I just don't like it because just in the bio it is said that he is the strongest in the world does not mean that he wins because in sparking he was still number 1 and still lost to Lean

He beat Lucifer The End, and so did Shu. He then beat Shu as well, plus he managed to do it with freaking Rantaro Kiyama.

defeating Lean in a battle royale was not a unique victory since it Rantaro helped him
(Apr. 30, 2021  4:43 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  4:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: He beat Lucifer The End, and so did Shu. He then beat Shu as well, plus he managed to do it with freaking Rantaro Kiyama.

defeating Lean in a battle royale was not a unique victory since it Rantaro helped him
And Shu helped Lane, your point? Valt managed to preserve enough stamina to beat World Spriggan too.
(Apr. 30, 2021  4:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  4:39 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: I love Valt bro I just don't like it because just in the bio it is said that he is the strongest in the world does not mean that he wins because in sparking he was still number 1 and still lost to Lean

Hey, don't diss Rantaro, he's awesome and made Lane use his Limit Break. But I agree with your point otherwise.
(Apr. 30, 2021  4:45 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  4:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: He beat Lucifer The End, and so did Shu. He then beat Shu as well, plus he managed to do it with freaking Rantaro Kiyama.

Hey, don't diss Rantaro, he's awesome and made Lane use his Limit Break. But I agree with your point otherwise.

I love Kumicho, but he is not that great.
(Apr. 30, 2021  3:43 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  3:39 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: since when did God Beys burst Cho-Z beys? what episode?
Didn't Kinetic Satomb burst Wonder in the Valt vs SIlas World Tittle macth? We didn't see the battleb ut it said Silas burst Winning Valkrayie (A cho-z bey). Don't remember the episode.
Aiger vs Suoh.
(Apr. 30, 2021  4:28 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: I'm just talking about even though Valt is officially described as "the world's strongest blader" he will lose against Bell just as he lost against Lean (1v1 is what counts) and Aiga
Dont worry valt will smack the bell when DB valkyrie debuts for like maybe till the second half starts working . If valt lose then This episode is probably just the driving motivation for valt to evolve Brave valkyrie.
(Apr. 30, 2021  5:13 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
Dont worry valt will smack the bell when DB valkyrie debuts for like maybe till the second half starts working . If valt lose then This episode is probably just the driving motivation for valt to evolve Brave valkyrie.

Plus, I think the reason he visited the Gates of Hell in the first place is probably to find out more about the DB System and use that knowledge to upgrade his Bey, which by proxy will make Free do the same and that way his debut will be all set and the plot can move forward from there.
This is what I think. Valt will defeat Bael but wont have any reason to upgrade his bey. Then that Rashad Goodman guy will either defeat him or break his bey and that will give Valt his driving motivation to create DB valkyrie.
i think Valt is gonna lose mainly because if he won then he wouldnt have much of a reason to upgrade Valkyrie. i know the obvious outcome is gonna p*ss off a lot of overbiased valt fanboys/girls but this is really one of the only ways to advance the story logically.

and knowing Valt, this should be a tough yet interesting battle so we'll see how it plays out.
I think Belial might break Valkrie/Valtrek so Valt can make a DB bey or maybe free will make a DB bey instead it is so exiting
(Apr. 30, 2021  7:39 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I think Belial might break Valkrie/Valtrek so Valt can make a DB bey or maybe free will make a DB bey instead it is so exiting

Too farfetched, really. As good as Bell is (which we don't for sure as of yet), he's simply not powerful enough to break Valkyrie.
(Apr. 30, 2021  7:43 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  7:39 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I think Belial might break Valkrie/Valtrek so Valt can make a DB bey or maybe free will make a DB bey instead it is so exiting

Too farfetched, really. As good as Bell is (which we don't for sure as of yet), he's simply not powerful enough to break Valkyrie.

Touche
(Apr. 30, 2021  4:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  3:45 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i dont remember the episode all that well but it could've been 2 over finishes or spin finishes. the only thing that we saw was Valt sealing his victory in the battle that we did see.
It was definitely a burst. The score was 2-1 in 2 rounds. That means, in one round Valt took a point, and in the other round Silas burst him.

I understand if Bell beats Valt it’s completely understandable I even really like Bell as a character he’s smart and he’s not a dumb blader like Hyuga he actually has battle smarts since he took down Lui with pure skill and strategy but we also have to consider that Valt is not dumb as well he’s also have battle smarts in him he’s seen what Bell is capable of and seen all of his battles so he knows what Bells bey can do in all honesty this is 50/50 for the both of them a Sparking bey can still beat a DB bey
New episode title translation.

"Theatre of Hell! Bell VS Valt!!"
as I said before
cant wait for the valt fans to rage in this episode
(Apr. 30, 2021  11:28 PM)Pixi Wrote: as I said before

but you are also a valt fan

We real Valt fans don’t claim them if they can’t handle Valt taking a L in the series
True Valt fans know how to get take a loss with grace (like Valt himself would).
It’ll still be kinda fun to watch the inevitable someone ranting about how Bell has too much ‘plot armor’ tho
If Valt wins:Rashad will battle and win then that's when Valt will upgrade
If Bell wins:Then Valt will evolve his bey.

I really hope Valt wins but if he doesn't that understandable
(May. 01, 2021  12:12 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: If Valt wins:Rashad will battle and win then that's when Valt will upgrade
If Bell wins:Then Valt will evolve his bey.

I really hope Valt wins but if he doesn't that understandable

yeah at least he would have a reason other than P L O T
Plot Armor be like