Beyblade Burst DB Episode #21 (August 13, 2021)

(Aug. 13, 2021  10:47 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  10:45 PM)Limetka Wrote: Lane didn't end up the way he was because he had got a teacher, he had problems with flare even before he met Shu.

"Another misconception" lol. If you read the post I said in the slight chance. Also him having Flare before training is Anime Only content.

Look, nothing you have shown me seems to be related to what you proclaim actually happened and this discussion is getting nowhere.. You have a tendency to see a 1% of something and then fill the remaining 99% with your headcanons and then proclaim them as facts. I would work on that. I love discussing the story of beyblade burst stuff but even I have my limits, and this argument is simply not fun for me anymore. Good night.
(Aug. 13, 2021  10:56 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  10:47 PM)Instarez Wrote: "Another misconception" lol. If you read the post I said in the slight chance. Also him having Flare before training is Anime Only content.

Look, nothing you have said and shown me seems to be related to what actually happened and this discussion is getting nowhere.. You have a tendency to see a 1% of something and then fill the remaining 99% with your headcanons and then proclaim them as facts. I would work on that. I love discussing the story of beyblade burst stuff but even I have my limits, and this argument is simply not fun for me anymore. Good night.

You aren't making sense. You just keep saying the same thing after I've proven myself (under risk of the rules.) and Unseen's also posted a translation of everything else. But thanks for ending the convo since it's already moved threads.
(Aug. 13, 2021  10:57 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  10:56 PM)Limetka Wrote: Look, nothing you have said and shown me seems to be related to what actually happened and this discussion is getting nowhere.. You have a tendency to see a 1% of something and then fill the remaining 99% with your headcanons and then proclaim them as facts. I would work on that. I love discussing the story of beyblade burst stuff but even I have my limits, and this argument is simply not fun for me anymore. Good night.

You aren't making sense. You just keep saying the same thing after I've proven myself (under risk of the rules.) and Unseen's also posted a translation of everything else. But thanks for ending the convo since it's already moved threads.
To be fair the anime did specify that Lane wanted to beat Shu he literally said that he knew Shu was the one he had to beat Shu even gave a reason why he wanted Lane to join the raging bulls
(Aug. 13, 2021  11:34 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  10:57 PM)Instarez Wrote: You aren't making sense. You just keep saying the same thing after I've proven myself (under risk of the rules.) and Unseen's also posted a translation of everything else. But thanks for ending the convo since it's already moved threads.
To be fair the anime did specify that Lane wanted to beat Shu he literally said that he knew Shu was the one he had to beat Shu even gave a reason why he wanted Lane to join the raging bulls

Yeah that's fine, but there's no Anime reason as to why Lain obtained Flare, that's the problem.
(Aug. 13, 2021  11:39 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  11:34 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: To be fair the anime did specify that Lane wanted to beat Shu he literally said that he knew Shu was the one he had to beat Shu even gave a reason why he wanted Lane to join the raging bulls

Yeah that's fine, but there's no Anime reason as to why Lain obtained Flare, that's the problem.

That is true
I might as well give my thoughts on this one (spoiler alert):

(Aug. 14, 2021  10:31 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I might as well give my thoughts on this one (spoiler alert):

Unfortunately Rashad refuses to fight Free. He claims; " I dont want to battle a person who lost to Bell", which I find mildly annoying; but it shows how lightly Rashad takes Bell. Bell accidently breaking Rashad's bey can be a Catalyst for Rashad to "snap" leading him to abandon Valkyrie and go on a quest of power.

Surprisingly Rashad seems to know Illya. I think their dynamic is interesting to say the least. However, if they continue to mindlessly promote beys then im afraid DB will go downhill. (which is a shame).
(Aug. 14, 2021  10:58 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2021  10:31 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I might as well give my thoughts on this one (spoiler alert):

Unfortunately Rashad refuses to fight Free. He claims; " I dont want to battle a person who lost to Bell", which I find mildly annoying; but it shows how lightly Rashad takes Bell. Bell accidently breaking Rashad's bey can be a Catalyst for Rashad to "snap" leading him to abandon Valkyrie and go on a quest of power.

Surprisingly Rashad seems to know Illya. I think their dynamic is interesting to say the least. However, if they continue to mindlessly promote beys then im afraid DB will go downhill. (which is a shame).

DANG RASHAD I can imagine him becoming Rashad Badman now

DB was mindlessly promoting Beys?
So you think Rashad will lose his cool like phi in beyblade burst turbo episode 50?
(Aug. 14, 2021  6:36 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: So you think Rashad will lose his cool like phi in beyblade burst turbo episode 50?

Nope! Rash ad isn't crazy
(Aug. 14, 2021  6:36 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: So you think Rashad will lose his cool like phi in beyblade burst turbo episode 50?

Yup, but I think he'll go crazy before episode 50. He'll probably go crazy due to tolerate Bell's foolishness. (Bell might look cool but he triggers me with his annoyance)

Ah I see, thanks for the context! So that's why he won't fight Free then, huh? I do kinda like that explanation, that he perceives anyone who's lost to Bell to be completely unworthy and automatically weaker than Bell as well, since he himself has beaten Bell. It's another thing that makes Rashad more unique in my opinion (assuming he's the final boss for DB), and another reason to like his character, which I do.