Beyblade Burst DB Episode #20 (August 6, 2021)

(Aug. 02, 2021  8:11 AM)Adimohr Wrote: Who do you think will win in episode 21?
Free or Rashad?
I think free, because Rashad can't resonate with his bey (I think), and he's not that experienced enough (with his fake bey) to defeat a legend.

I don't get how the tournament work. Do the blader have to win againts legendary in order to proceed further?
If that's actually happening and they go up against each other, I hope for the sake of us not getting another Lane that Free wins and Rashad starts realizing exactly what he's lacking.
Where the heck was a battle between Free and Rashad mentioned? Did I miss something or what? Lol.
(Aug. 02, 2021  11:13 AM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Where the heck was a battle between Free and Rashad mentioned? Did I miss something or what? Lol.

I think it refers to the scene in Ep 19 where they say that the next Legend to battle in the Dynamite Battle Tour was Free, and it was Rashad who claimed the right to challenge him. Seeing as Bell VS Shu happens first though, it looks like this battle's in Ep 21
watch the episode with English subtitles.
Wakya mentions that only Rashad can compete against Free, as he won the race in episode 19.
Oh okay, I didn't notice that. No one spoke about it or even mentioned it, so I was wondering why you all were suddenly speaking about it. So that means that te battle of Ep. 21 would be Free vs. Rashad right? Okay, shall the golden boy win!
(Aug. 02, 2021  11:34 AM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Oh okay, I didn't notice that. No one spoke about it or even mentioned it, so I was wondering why you all were suddenly speaking about it.  So that means that te battle of Ep. 21 would be Free vs. Rashad right? Okay, shall the golden boy win!

I think it will be simultaneously in ep 20
(Aug. 02, 2021  11:50 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  11:34 AM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Oh okay, I didn't notice that. No one spoke about it or even mentioned it, so I was wondering why you all were suddenly speaking about it.  So that means that te battle of Ep. 21 would be Free vs. Rashad right? Okay, shall the golden boy win!

I think it will be simultaneously in ep 20

So basically the airship lands in the forest where Free's waiting, Wakiya introduces Free and Free & Rashad talk for a second, and Wakiya says the battle will be tomorrow. Later (same day), free mentions wanting to battle Belial again (since presumably he was training after nearly losing a few episodes ago), and we see Bell's off at a different area, where he meets Shu. So presumably Shu vs Bell will be first, and there's a chance that Free vs Rashad might be its own episode since we don't have much info about episode 21. That or it'll be Bell vs Shu first then Free vs Rashad right after. 

Personally what I think we might see is Bell battles Shu, loses, makes the S gear overnight and the next episode is Free vs Rashad
For Bell vs. Shu, he'll probably lose then make the S Gear, like normal. Free vs. Rashad is really peaking my interest though, I hope the battle is good. It could certainty go either way. Resonance is only apart of the Blading equation, and Rashad's overwhelming power and good strategies definitely put him at a Legend level.
Lol beyblade geeks said that the cat girl/ Illya is shu's girlfriend
(Aug. 06, 2021  8:13 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Bell lost of course

Put the spoiler tag not everyone has seen the episode.
I'm kinda disappointed with every DB battle so far, all of them are more like a toy commercial for gimmick instead of epic battle of older season. Its wasted on good story and character tbh
(Aug. 06, 2021  8:42 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:

To be fair I think Shu was going easy on him(maybe) I do think it was unnecessary to have Bell win but im sure even Bell knew that Shu was holding back hence the part when Shu was a giant like he’s an obstacle for bell to climb still pathetic how he keeps upgrading after one loss though
(Aug. 06, 2021  8:15 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  8:13 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Bell lost of course

Put the spoiler tag not everyone has seen the episode.

Some interesting stuff:
-Ilya and Shu don't seem to know each other, which puts a stopper in some theories about her
-Shu's probably going to train after this, and will be (probably) the next Legend they face on the Tour
-Bell vs Free might be interesting, since Bell's gotten stronger (2 new gears) but Free's presumably been training to defeat Bell since he was annoyed he barely won in the last time they fought
-Technically, only Rashad is meant to be able to battle Free on this stop of the Tour, so that presumably hasn't happened yet
Episode review
(Aug. 06, 2021  9:02 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
Use spoiler tag next time
So
Although Belial burst
Before that, Shu caught Spriggan.
Received 2 points in advance with over finish treatment
So Spriggan caught by shu in hands and Belial burst,
however Shu think bell is winning because he felt shame for catch Spriggan in hands it still burst, meaning if actually win spriggan need to use the move to burst Belial without burst ITSELF in hands though having shockwaves.
The problem of no burst stoppers
Tbh, I am pretty relieved that Illya (or whatever her name is) is not related to Shu. I am tired of seeing Shu mentor every third character.
(Aug. 06, 2021  9:39 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Episode review
(Aug. 06, 2021  9:02 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
Use spoiler tag next time

Yeah. Shu was even surprised that Bell nearly burst Spryzen alone. The fact that it took just catching it to burst it shows how close Bell almost won 3-0 rather 2-0