Beyblade Burst DB Episode #15 (July 2, 2021)

2 things:
No surprise if Rashad is the main antagonist
Roar Bahamut's avatar reminds me way to much of Stinkfly from Ben 10 lol
(Jul. 02, 2021  6:05 PM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: 2 things:

It has the cry of Wizard Fafnir

Lol

Ah, so that's why it looked so familiar to me.
Roars avatar to me looks like Mega Charizard X
(Jul. 02, 2021  9:07 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Roars avatar to me looks like Mega Charizard X
sort of...really the blue flames only other than that, I don't think it's close to Lizardon.
Didn't actually care so much about the battles but more so Belials funny interaction with Bell (Haha, Demon Boi go boing boing) and Rashad VS Valt. Speaking of, Big man Rashad is acting sus.. Keep an eye on him.
(Jul. 03, 2021  12:54 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Didn't actually care so much about the battles but more so Belials funny interaction with Bell (Haha, Demon Boi go boing boing) and Rashad VS Valt. Speaking of, Big man Rashad is acting sus.. Keep an eye on him.

OH NOOOO
(Jul. 03, 2021  12:54 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Didn't actually care so much about the battles but more so Belials funny interaction with Bell (Haha, Demon Boi go boing boing) and Rashad VS Valt. Speaking of, Big man Rashad is acting sus.. Keep an eye on him.

Belial: Boing Boing time!!
(Jul. 03, 2021  1:11 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

lol didn't see that part of the episode ima try to find it
(Jul. 03, 2021  1:11 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Lol
Yes fat Belial is so wholesome. Fat Belial > harry change my mind
Savior Valtryek being on of the best beys ever: Yes

Red savior Valkyrie: Screw that

Boingy Belial goes brrrrr-
But seriously, he has to be my favorite avatar in all of Burst by now. I like how he acts as both a friend and a mentor figure to Bell, and their interactions are both funny, cool and wholesome at the same time. Wish we saw more of this back in the day.
Wow Roar bahumat is strong!
(Jul. 03, 2021  2:03 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
Yes fat Belial is so wholesome. Fat Belial > harry change my mind

It remind me Gogeta. Idk why

I agree with Needforspeed , Fat Belial>>>>>>> Harry. Change my mind
(Jul. 08, 2021  5:58 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  2:03 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Yes fat Belial is so wholesome. Fat Belial > harry change my mind

It remind me Gogeta. Idk why

like, when they were trying to do the fusion dance to stop broly?
(Jul. 08, 2021  6:00 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  5:58 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: It remind me Gogeta. Idk why

like, when they were trying to do the fusion dance to stop broly?

Yeah. I see that you are real Dragon Ball fan