Beyblade Burst DB Episode #15 (July 2, 2021)

(Jun. 25, 2021  1:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Anyone else want Basara to win?
Me, but Bell has been getting wrecked quite a lot. And Bahamut tends to lose his debut battles. Plus Bell won in the manga.
(Jun. 25, 2021  1:43 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  1:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Anyone else want Basara to win?
Me, but Bell has been getting wrecked quite a lot. And Bahamut tends to lose his debut battles. Plus Bell won in the manga.

Just in the case of Blindt. Boa won his debut battle, but I understand what you're saying.
(Jun. 25, 2021  2:01 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  1:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: Me, but Bell has been getting wrecked quite a lot. And Bahamut tends to lose his debut battles. Plus Bell won in the manga.

Just in the case of Blindt. Boa won his debut battle, but I understand what you're saying.

Ik that Bell must return his win streak. But Basara don't deserve to lose to slowmotion burst
Really hoping Basara wins. He's been trying really hard, so he deserves to win this imo.
(Jun. 25, 2021  3:11 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Really hoping Basara wins. He's been trying really hard, so he deserves to win this imo.

I absolutely agree.
Slight title change.

15) Roar of the Evil Dragon! Roar Bahamut!!
邪竜の咆哮!ロアバハムート!!
Jyaryū no Hōkō! Roa Bahamūto!!
Air Date: 2021/07/02

The only difference was ロア (roar) was added.
Oh no this can't be a good thing about Basara Unhappy
I'm really torn here; I think Basara deserves the win after all the effort he's been putting into trying to beat Bell, but the kid's been losing for...5 episodes, and I think he needs to get back up and get himself a win. Maybe Basara scores a point and then loses Ranzo style?
(Jun. 25, 2021  3:53 PM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: Oh no this can't be a good thing about Basara Unhappy

Basara won’t turn. It’s just a dark themed bey like Belial
i want basara to win
(Jun. 25, 2021  4:45 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I'm really torn here; I think Basara deserves the win after all the effort he's been putting into trying to beat Bell, but the kid's been losing for...5 episodes, and I think he needs to get back up and get himself a win. Maybe Basara scores a point and then loses Ranzo style?

True bell has been humiliating! But he should evolve solemon
(Jun. 25, 2021  4:45 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I'm really torn here; I think Basara deserves the win after all the effort he's been putting into trying to beat Bell, but the kid's been losing for...5 episodes, and I think he needs to get back up and get himself a win. Maybe Basara scores a point and then loses Ranzo style?

I think that would be doing Basara kinda dirty, he's been losing all season. He makes a whole new bey only to get a single point. I think he deserves to get the W here.
(Jun. 25, 2021  5:29 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

I think that would be doing Basara kinda dirty, he's been losing all season. He makes a whole new bey only to get a single point. I think he deserves to get the W here.

Chances are Basara will take the win, but it could go to either one at this point. Basara just got Bahamut, so I wouldn't expect him to be absolutely perfect on first try if he loses.
Here's the points for this battle is people are wondering how well each side does.
(Jun. 25, 2021  5:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  5:29 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I think that would be doing Basara kinda dirty, he's been losing all season. He makes a whole new bey only to get a single point. I think he deserves to get the W here.

Chances are Basara will take the win, but it could go to either one at this point. Basara just got Bahamut, so I wouldn't expect him to be absolutely perfect on first try if he loses.
Fair points. I just think he deserves to get this W.
I think everyone has a fundamental misunderstanding of the situation regarding Bell and Basara's relationship. It might be cleared up for everyone this episode, but just in case, I will explain it (Spoilers of course).
thats absolutely crazy but could be true
(Jun. 25, 2021  6:30 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: thats absolutely crazy but could be true

It's not a theory, it's what was in the manga chapter.
(Jun. 26, 2021  10:58 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I hope nothing bad won't happen

I think the only real change will just be losing less now that he’s in the same league as Bell. Remember, he only lost before because he was using a Lightning bey. By getting Balkesh, he’s caught up with Bell, Free, Valt, and Ranzo. He may lose here and there. But going forward I think he’s just gonna be more serious in battle now
(Jun. 26, 2021  12:41 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2021  10:58 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I hope nothing bad won't happen

I think the only real change will just be losing less now that he’s in the same league as Bell. Remember, he only lost before because he was using a Lightning bey. By getting Balkesh, he’s caught up with Bell, Free, Valt, and Ranzo. He may lose here and there. But going forward I think he’s just gonna be more serious in battle now

I'm not about that. I just worry that DB can turn in plot armour battles since from that time Sparking already got different from manga as said Instarez. I hope it only get better
It was both different and interesting. This episode is great

(Jul. 01, 2021  4:14 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: It was both different and interesting. This episode is great

I thought it was Roar Crash