Beyblade Burst DB Episode #1 (April 2, 2021)

(Apr. 02, 2021  4:26 AM)WorldKai Wrote: Hopefully I can find the episodes on yt *cough*

yeah on the corocoro channel you will just need a vpn
Really liked the episode because it was simple but fun to watch. They actually tried to make the filler moments funnier and more entertaining as opposed to idly wasting time. The battle animation seems to be a bit better and the intensity has noticeably increased too! 
(Apr. 02, 2021  3:47 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  3:41 AM)BeybladeBurst#1 Wrote: SAME! I don't have any idea WHERE I can watch it! I keep asking and nothing!
probably bc most of the places you can watch for free you can only talk about them on PM cause they are pirate websites
(I will pm yall one site)

can you pm me one too?👀
(Apr. 02, 2021  8:43 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  3:47 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: probably bc most of the places you can watch for free you can only talk about them on PM cause they are pirate websites
(I will pm yall one site)

can you pm me one too?👀

Hey just check the pinned thread in the Anime and Manga subforum. It guides you on how to watch
I have no idea how to feel about DB's opening to be honest. The singing ranges from being fine to sounding really weird, though it does sound like something I would hear from cheesy Halloween specials in animated shows so I guess it works. Plus, the music is quite good.

It'll definitely take time to get used to, much like when I first heard Gachi's opening.
Without much spoiling the episode I think this episode is pretty good and the majority of fans liked it while some hate it (2 ppl so far). The CG definitely a step up from choZ-sparking and the animation it's a pretty good also i love the op animation and song wise. Overall this season gives me a fun (and buddyfight+digimon) vibes And i hope this season got executed better than gt and sparking

(Apr. 02, 2021  9:05 AM)i'm batman Wrote:
Actually it's reused from hikaru launch animation
(Apr. 02, 2021  9:20 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Without much spoiling the episode I think this episode is pretty good and the majority of fans liked it while some hate it (2 ppl so far). The CG definitely a step up from choZ-sparking  and the animation it's a pretty good also i love the op animation and song wise. Overall this season gives me a fun (and buddyfight+digimon) vibes And i hope this season got executed better than gt and sparking

(Apr. 02, 2021  9:05 AM)i\m batman Wrote:
Actually it's reused from hikaru launch animation

Ah yes, I rewatched it. Fubuki uses the other hand lol.
This was a great start and there were so many things I liked:

(episode 1+2 spoilers)
Beyblade Burst DB - Episode 1-2 (Review)
(Apr. 02, 2021  9:54 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Beyblade Burst DB - Episode 1-2 (Review)

Ill like to mention that the animation of when the sparking beys land is still present( death solomon and rage longinuos both have those animations. Dynamite Belial Does not have those for a reason ; it is much lighter than sparking beys( both death solomon and rage longinous were knocking  Belial back and forth). This was also emphasised in the anime. Pay close attention to the scenes again.
(Apr. 02, 2021  9:54 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Beyblade Burst DB - Episode 1-2 (Review)
The name has been confirmed to be bell not bael.
[Image: image0.png]

(Apr. 02, 2021  10:18 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:

Ah, I guess that probably explains why Death Solomon and Rage Longinus keep knocking back Dynamite Belial, though I was initially under the impression that he did it to toy with them or show off his bey's greater stamina compared to the two (akin to when Kyouya from MFB was knockong Libra off balance and Yu seemingly panicked, only to reveal he was just toying with him).

Thanks for clearing that up. But my point still stands, I wish we had a cool landing sequence for Belial. I was never expecting the same as Sparking, but something unique.

(Apr. 02, 2021  10:20 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

Whoops, my mistake haha. I'll definitely know next time.

(Apr. 02, 2021  10:21 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

Yeah, I'm liking Bell more than the Asahi bros. He has a unique but still a very fun personality, and he's probably the first wealthy kid as a main character. Not that it affects anything, but it makes him stand out (as well as his demon persona).

And I agree, I love the bond between Bell and Belial's avatar already. They're just like best buddies already, which makes their resonance moments more fun and unique and shows how far Bell has come already in before his debut. He's also not a complete idiot like Hyuga was at the beginning, so that's really cool.
I liked it, it’s slice of life like and also kind of intense. Reminds me of Future Card Buddyfight Ace, or a mix between MFB and Gachi. I wish they kept in Kenji though, cause then we could see what Bell is really like right away.
Aight so, just finished watching Episodes 1 & 2, and here are my thoughts:

My Reveiw 1 and 2
(Apr. 02, 2021  12:12 PM)MasterChef Wrote: My Reveiw 1 and 2
Wasn't Aiga strong at the beginning of Cho-Z?
(Apr. 02, 2021  12:39 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  12:12 PM)MasterChef Wrote: My Reveiw 1 and 2
Wasn't Aiga strong at the beginning of Cho-Z?

Nah, Aiga was a beginner who leveled up hella fast. A bit too fast. Bell is already established as a strong, experienced blader from the beginning.
Looks like we've got two episodes today, much like Sparking's debut. With that said, let's review this! (This covers both Episodes 1 & 2, by the way, so spoilers beware)

I'll give a proper review later but i can definitely say that the episode was definitely worth the hype.
(Apr. 02, 2021  2:25 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I'll give a proper review later but i can definitely say that the episode was definitely worth the hype.

That's a fact. This episode's summary makes me VERY excited, so does DB episode 2