Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion

(Jul. 27, 2021  1:48 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I think it's time to post this. Current DB legends ranks:
1. Rashad Goodman
2 Valt Aoi
3 Shu Kurenai
4 Lean Walhalla
5 Aiga Akaba
6 Free De La Hoya
7 Lui Shirosagijo
8 Drum Koryu
9 Phi
10 Gwyn Ronny
11 Delta Akane
12 Xhaka
13 Sisco Carlisle
14 Zac
15 Wakiya Murasaki
16 Daina Kurogami
17 Rantaro Kiyama
18 Hyuga Asahi

Is it 100% accurate? Because there is a 1 year time-skip. Valt defeated Aiger for World Champion title and I guess Lean got bested by Free and Lui (If this is your fan-made ranking then ignore this).
(Jul. 27, 2021  1:51 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  1:48 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I think it's time to post this. Current DB legends ranks:
1. Rashad Goodman
2 Valt Aoi
3 Shu Kurenai
4 Lean Walhalla
5 Aiga Akaba
6 Free De La Hoya
7 Lui Shirosagijo
8 Drum Koryu
9 Phi
10 Gwyn Ronny
11 Delta Akane
12 Xhaka
13 Sisco Carlisle
14 Zac
15 Wakiya Murasaki
16 Daina Kurogami
17 Rantaro Kiyama
18 Hyuga Asahi

Is it 100% accurate? Because there is a 1 year time-skip. Valt defeated Aiger for World Champion title and I guess Lean got bested by Free and Lui (If this is your fan-made ranking then ignore this).

I calculated it watching from manga story written by Morita. As you know Lean beat Shu, he became number 2, then Hyuga that is rank 80B challenge Lean and beat him. And he become #17 S, while Lean is still #2. Then between Sparking and DB Valt beat Aiga becoming World Champion while Shu regain his rank 2. ( Also it's 1 month time skip). Then in DB they introduce Rashad Goodman and call him #1 . I can't say about for example Free or Lui, if their rank changed , since Morita doesn't tell about their rank. And it happens that these ranks are nowadays ranks. Technically it's official. However in next chapter maybe all will change,but I repeat again these are nowadays ranks
Technically you are right but how did you calculate lean to S-Tier #4
(Jul. 27, 2021  2:06 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  1:51 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Is it 100% accurate? Because there is a 1 year time-skip. Valt defeated Aiger for World Champion title and I guess Lean got bested by Free and Lui (If this is your fan-made ranking then ignore this).

I calculated it watching from manga story written by Morita. As you know Lean beat Shu, he became number 2, then Hyuga that is rank 80B challenge Lean and beat him. And he become #17 S, while Lean is still #2. Then between Sparking and DB Valt beat Aiga becoming World Champion while Shu regain his rank 2. ( Also it's 1 month time skip). Then in DB they introduce Rashad Goodman and call him #1 . I can't say about for example Free or Lui, if their rank changed , since Morita doesn't tell about their rank. And it happens that these ranks are nowadays ranks. Technically it's official. However in next chapter maybe all will change,but I repeat again these are nowadays ranks

Man.. Hiro Morita's ranking system is messed up.... It's like exp system from RPG games. Hyuga beats Lane, I guess he should replace him from his position making Hyuga #2 and making Lean #3.
(Jul. 27, 2021  2:13 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  2:06 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I calculated it watching from manga story written by Morita. As you know Lean beat Shu, he became number 2, then Hyuga that is rank 80B challenge Lean and beat him. And he become #17 S, while Lean is still #2. Then between Sparking and DB Valt beat Aiga becoming World Champion while Shu regain his rank 2. ( Also it's 1 month time skip). Then in DB they introduce Rashad Goodman and call him #1 . I can't say about for example Free or Lui, if their rank changed , since Morita doesn't tell about their rank. And it happens that these ranks are nowadays ranks. Technically it's official. However in next chapter maybe all will change,but I repeat again these are nowadays ranks

Man.. Hiro Morita's ranking system is messed up.... It's like exp system from RPG games. Hyuga beats Lane, I guess he should replace him from his position making Hyuga #2 and making Lean #3.

Lol, rank doesn't change because of power level lol 😂. Like he was having rank 80B and beat Lean and become number 2. If Hyuga wanted to become #2 he would needed to win more battles

(Jul. 27, 2021  2:11 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Technically you are right but how did you calculate lean to S-Tier #4

Gonna explain. When Lean was added as a legend Aiga from #3 become #4. Free #4 to #5 and other legends same. When Hyuga got added he was added as last legend so nothing change since he is last legend. Then between Sparking and DB Shu regain rank 2 and Lean become from number #2 to #3. Then we get Rashad , he is added as #1, so Valt go from #1 to #2 , Shu #2 to #3 and Lean from #3 to #4
I wonder what'll be the sort of inspiration for Bell to make the S and L gears. Seeing as the inspiration for the V gear was seemingly that he lost his recent matches due to a driver if I'm not mistaken. So it'll be cool to see how they implement a thought process for the s gear. Although I hope they're a bit more creative with the reasons why this time around because the v gear reason was a bit boring in my personal opinion although I do like the reason for the f gear.
(Jul. 27, 2021  9:25 PM)Theguywith1bey Wrote: As an attempt to get this chat back on topic, I wonder what'll be the sort of inspiration for Bell to make the S and L gears. Seeing as the inspiration for the V gear was seemingly that he lost his recent matches due to a driver. So it'll be cool to see how they implement a thought process for the s gear.

I think he'll lose to Rashad in the next battle then in episode 20 Shu will encourage him and give him some advice and that'll inspire him to make S Gear
Could Dynamite Perceus be the cat girls bey?

and I was in amazon.jp to order savoir but I was something called dynamite Tragnaluck
Just a general reminder to everyone; don't start fights over trivial BS. And certainly don't have those fights in unrelated threads. Thanks.
(Jul. 27, 2021  9:30 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Could Dynamite Perceus be the cat girls bey?

and I was in amazon.jp to order savoir but I was something called dynamite Tragnaluck

Some speculate that it might be perseus. But its Just speculation of course theirs also the fact if tt will release the perseus chip this early
I know this is extremely unlikely, but what if the cat girl's bey is a new Ifrit? Her bey is a right spinning balance type, it has a similar color scheme to Inferno Ifrit, and it appears to have 3 blades (I'm not sure tho)

I'm just reaching tbh
Thing is, we don't know the girls name and whether her name starts with a P to use Perseus. Bear in mind "Plofu Takabeni" is a mistranslation.

(Jul. 27, 2021  9:30 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Could Dynamite Perceus be the cat girls bey?

That could just be Dynamite Ragnaruk, like the one that came in the Bahamut Random Booster
Thanks god this all ended. Okey how do you think where they will travel
What do you guys think the chances are of Bell using Venture Flash again, becuase well I mean with V Gear Venture Flash could be way more powerful which could help Bell a lot when he's playing a game of tag with his opponent lol
(Jul. 28, 2021  7:58 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: What do you guys think the chances are of Bell using Venture Flash again, becuase well I mean with V Gear Venture Flash could be way more powerful which could help Bell a lot when he's playing a game of tag with his opponent lol

Maybe True/ Ultra Venture Flash
(Jul. 28, 2021  9:08 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2021  7:58 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: What do you guys think the chances are of Bell using Venture Flash again, becuase well I mean with V Gear Venture Flash could be way more powerful which could help Bell a lot when he's playing a game of tag with his opponent lol

Maybe True/ Ultra Venture Flash

It would probably be True Venture Flash in the JP Dub
According to the latest episode's ending credits, the female blader's name is Illya Mao.
(Jul. 30, 2021  8:55 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: According to the latest episode's ending credits, the female blader's name is Illya Mao.

Wow she really is named Demon Lord, I wonder how will Bell feel about her now XD
To add onto this, the end credits indicate "Illya Mao" is voiced by the voice actress “Lynn”. The female blader and Lynn’s voices sound pretty similar so it’s a reasonable assumption to make.

"Mao" can be a pun or reference to "Demon King", but it's worth noting that her name is being written "マオ" (Romaji Mao) and not literally "魔王" (Romaji Maou/Maoh), which has a long vowel at the end. It has been used before as a pun though, the example coming to mind being Mao (マオ) Yasaka and his Gundam X Maoh (魔王) from Gundam Build Fighters.
What if she actually owns Ifrit?... It would be so weird because Hasbro would be jumping ahead of Balkesh, Valtryek, and Spryzen just to release the Ifritor Core, I'm pretty sure the most they've skipped at one time was only one Bey, Turbo Spryzen in Turbo and Harmony Pegasus in Rise.
(Jul. 30, 2021  9:19 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: What if she actually owns Ifrit?... It would be so weird because Hasbro would be jumping ahead of Balkesh, Valtryek, and Spryzen just to release the Ifritor Core.

I guess you're right, i can't find other bey start with "I"

Also she use Wave driver which is balance, and ifrit is a balance type bey
(Jul. 30, 2021  9:22 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  9:19 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: What if she actually owns Ifrit?... It would be so weird because Hasbro would be jumping ahead of Balkesh, Valtryek, and Spryzen just to release the Ifritor Core.

I guess you're right, i can't find other bey start with "I"

It could be Destruction Ifrit
(Jul. 30, 2021  9:25 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  9:22 AM)WickedHero Wrote: I guess you're right, i can't find other bey start with "I"

It could be Destruction Ifrit

She's definitely not using the Dynamite Blade in the anime, due to the shape being different.
(Jul. 27, 2021  10:57 PM)SprigganGod59 Wrote: I know this is extremely unlikely, but what if the cat girl's bey is a new Ifrit? Her bey is a right spinning balance type, it has a similar color scheme to Inferno Ifrit, and it appears to have 3 blades (I'm not sure tho)

I'm just reaching tbh

I guess I was right about the girl owning Ifrit. Lucky guess
(Jul. 30, 2021  9:28 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  9:25 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: It could be Destruction Ifrit

She's definitely not using the Dynamite Blade in the anime, due to the shape being different.

I mean in the Beyblade Burst App there is a DB Bey named Destruction Ifrit. So It could be her bey.