Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion

(Jul. 21, 2021  12:44 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2021  12:42 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Yea its as you describe Just one thing I want to clear though. Aiga was World champ an sparking is only anime mangawise valt became World champ again between gt & sparking so the guess is Valt won the title by the end of GT.  And was already champ plus #1 Worldwide by the beginning of sparking and of course his still the top for senior division at the same time. They anime is the one that ruined aiga as they made it clear where he stands an the manga

dang my brain hurts from all of this info, but it sure as heck is right!

Haha i don't blame you one need to pay attention to this things, but the confusion also comes with the anime Who doesn't make things super clear.

(Jul. 21, 2021  12:54 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2021  12:42 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Yea its as you describe Just one thing I want to clear though. Aiga was World champ an sparking is only anime mangawise valt became World champ again between gt & sparking so the guess is Valt won the title by the end of GT.  And was already champ plus #1 Worldwide by the beginning of sparking and of course his still the top for senior division at the same time. They anime is the one that ruined aiga as they made it clear where he stands an the manga
Woah Valt was world champion in sparking(manga)? Everyone made it seem like aiga was champion in anime and manga so Valt became world champion after the events of gt And was the reining champion in sparking? So that means when Valt participated and won the second world tournament (after sparking) he was already world champion and just protected his title? Making him the world champion in DB(manga) and making him world champion again in DB anime

Yup  thats how it was. The anime mess things up with the Aiga World champ thing. But Yea you got it right
(Jul. 21, 2021  1:15 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2021  12:44 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: dang my brain hurts from all of this info, but it sure as heck is right!

Haha i don't blame you one need to pay attention to this things, but the confusion also comes with the anime Who doesn't make things super clear.

(Jul. 21, 2021  12:54 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: Woah Valt was world champion in sparking(manga)? Everyone made it seem like aiga was champion in anime and manga so Valt became world champion after the events of gt And was the reining champion in sparking? So that means when Valt participated and won the second world tournament (after sparking) he was already world champion and just protected his title? Making him the world champion in DB(manga) and making him world champion again in DB anime

Yup  thats how it was. The anime mess things up with the Aiga World champ thing. But Yea you got it right
So Valt has held the world champion title since the end of GT and was world champion all throughout sparking and now in DB(manga) while aiga was world champion from Cho z end to sparking end with Valt reclaiming the title after sparking becoming world champion in DB(anime). This is to much info my mind is blown its actually nice to get some more details and answers about the manga since people usually give the smallest and most vague details. I feel sorta embarrassed now when people have asked me facts about the different tournaments in the manga and most likely gave the wrong detail a couple times. But never to late to actually learn more about the Manga. This is honestly very interesting.So Valt has held the world champion title since the end of GT and was champion all throughout sparking and now in DB(manga). Valt really is the true world champion kinda hoping he doesn't lose the title.
Heres a few facts thats different from the anime. Lets start with Kurtz And hearts unlike the amine neither are/where World champion its an anime thing. Also zac was rank #10 during god, the sparking manga ranking is based of the manga, which is why certain way the ranking may not be an the liking of some well thats cause some characters arent over exeggerated like phi from the anime. He never beat free nor shu an the manga he never got dead phoenix he didnt need it cause he was that Good, aiga actually beat free in the Manga but barely. Boa got obliderated by shu an the manga to the point bahamut was slice an half, Shu also blitz joshua like butter
(Jul. 21, 2021  3:01 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Heres a few facts thats different from the anime. Lets start with Kurtz And hearts unlike the amine neither are/where World champion its an anime thing. Also zac was rank #10 during god,  the sparking manga ranking is based of the manga, which is why certain way the ranking may not be an the liking of some well thats cause some characters arent over exeggerated like phi from the anime.  He never beat free nor shu an the manga he never got dead phoenix he didnt need it cause he was that Good, aiga actually beat free in the Manga but barely. Boa got obliderated by shu an the manga to the point bahamut was slice an half,  Shu also blitz joshua like butter
Also that kitt in manga was That European champion but in the anime he wasn’t? And that free never had the proof frame. Gywn absolutely destroyed amane and i believe sisco didnt beat xander? With lui breaking legend spriggan

(Jul. 21, 2021  3:11 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2021  3:01 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Heres a few facts thats different from the anime. Lets start with Kurtz And hearts unlike the amine neither are/where World champion its an anime thing. Also zac was rank #10 during god,  the sparking manga ranking is based of the manga, which is why certain way the ranking may not be an the liking of some well thats cause some characters arent over exeggerated like phi from the anime.  He never beat free nor shu an the manga he never got dead phoenix he didnt need it cause he was that Good, aiga actually beat free in the Manga but barely. Boa got obliderated by shu an the manga to the point bahamut was slice an half,  Shu also blitz joshua like butter
Also that kitt in manga was That European champion but in the anime he wasn’t? Being followed up with Delta becoming champion after beating kitt?And that free never had the proof frame. Gywn absolutely destroyed amane and i believe sisco didnt beat xander? With lui breaking legend spriggan
I think i accidently replied to my own message i think kitt was The European champion
(Jul. 21, 2021  3:11 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
Also that kitt in manga was That European champion but in the anime he wasn’t? And that free never had the proof frame. Gywn absolutely destroyed amane and i believe sisco didnt beat xander? With lui breaking legend spriggan
Yup all those you said happen. The anime didn’t even bother doing kit being european champ. Which was stupid cause kit was use to make delta look strong cause thats how delta became european champ he destroyed kit. Also free was the previous european champ during cho Z kit became by the end of cho z to the beginning of gt. Laban african (althought this one was mentioned during the anime), kyle was central america, xhan was south america, it slip my mind for hearts i think it was north america. Yea sisco never beat xhaka an the manga he never even made to top 5 cause of free.  Gwyn also annihilated arthur (Who by the way knew each other unlike the anime). Also free, Rantaro, sisco And shu appeared in gt manga. Theirs also asthum/alexander gilten Who has a closure in the manga, theirs also that Cuza never join bc sol too or free never left bc sol both situation was anime only thing
(Jul. 21, 2021  3:22 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2021  3:11 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: Also that kitt in manga was That European champion but in the anime he wasn’t? And that free never had the proof frame. Gywn absolutely destroyed amane and i believe sisco didnt beat xander? With lui breaking legend spriggan
Yup all those you said happen. The anime didn’t even bother doing kit being european champ. Which was stupid cause kit was use to make delta look strong cause thats how delta became european champ he destroyed kit. Also free was the previous european champ during cho Z kit became by the end of cho z to the beginning of gt. Laban african (althought this one was mentioned during the anime), kyle was central america, xhan was south america, it slip my mind for hearts i think it was north america. Yea sisco never beat xhaka an the manga he never even made to top 5 cause of free.  Gwyn also annihilated arthur (Who by the way knew each other unlike the anime). Also free, Rantaro, sisco And shu appeared in gt manga. Theirs also asthum/alexander gilten Who has a closure in the manga, theirs also that Cuza never join bc sol too or free never left bc sol both situation was anime only thing
Also that Daigo and Delta have their sparking beys as manga exclusives as well with i believe Jet wyvern not even having an appearance in the manga making Jet wyvern anime exclusive. I believe infinite achilles doesnt have shield in the manga? Also i looked at the wiki and another source and it does confirm Valt was world champion durning the events of sparking (manga) ik you confirmed it but im still surprised  after reading it.
(Jul. 21, 2021  3:42 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2021  3:22 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Yup all those you said happen. The anime didn’t even bother doing kit being european champ. Which was stupid cause kit was use to make delta look strong cause thats how delta became european champ he destroyed kit. Also free was the previous european champ during cho Z kit became by the end of cho z to the beginning of gt. Laban african (althought this one was mentioned during the anime), kyle was central america, xhan was south america, it slip my mind for hearts i think it was north america. Yea sisco never beat xhaka an the manga he never even made to top 5 cause of free.  Gwyn also annihilated arthur (Who by the way knew each other unlike the anime). Also free, Rantaro, sisco And shu appeared in gt manga. Theirs also asthum/alexander gilten Who has a closure in the manga, theirs also that Cuza never join bc sol too or free never left bc sol both situation was anime only thing
Also that Daigo and Delta have their sparking beys as manga exclusives as well with i believe Jet wyvern not even having an appearance in the manga making Jet wyvern anime exclusive. I believe infinite achilles doesnt have shield in the manga? Also i looked at the wiki and another source and it does confirm Valt was world champion durning the events of sparking (manga) ik you confirmed it but im still surprised  after reading it.

Correct about daina And delta infact the fought the bros. As for Aiga he didnt get the chance to use it agaisnt the bros he 1 vs 2 them . Wakiya mentiend his bey but simply didn’t care to battle classic wakiya being a rich kid lol. Oh i forgot to confirm lui destroying legend in the Manga which by the way was great how they did lui breaking legend by smashing it direcly in shu's mask to show that Who red Eye is & they way he brutally took wipe out longinus after was so great. The shu vs lui beef manga Just hit different when compering to the anime. The reveal of red Eye was better, the reason legend evolved was better & the conclusion was also better.  Infact the free vs valt also was better free was the one to forfeit while valt was drain to the point he wanst sure he could launch Valkyrie again thats how physcally free drain his strenght. Plus free look strong even in defeat Raul even stated even with all the extra part & training valt did he was still falling short agaisnt free. And the shu vs valt also was demading for valt cause of how much of a monster shu became (he was straight up compared to free during that time) only barely burst requiem one time before Valkyrie bursting seconds later.
I'm sorry but you say Burst manga is better than the anime, then you're capping. The anime did some stuff better in the manga just like how manga did some stuff better than the anime.
(Jul. 20, 2021  10:40 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  1:39 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: So they explained to us how Valt become World Champion. It seems that between Sparking and DB there was World Champion cup and Valt won. They didn't explain how Rashad become #1, and Rashad don't have avatar. He also used Lolypop to beat mugger.

And thats why the manga always has an edge, even if its after a previous arc or work is over they give details of certain things. Now most people now i ke how Valt got the title again, as for rashad we'll have to wait

Yeah, you are right. I agree with you. The reason of it is because manga is written by original author Hiro Morita who knows what he right. While anime is leading by anime group so now after 15 episodes they are going their way. For example: manga - Bell vs Rashad, anime - DB Tour
This is a theory about how Rashad became number 1: DB is only a couple months after sparking so he found someway to rank up quite fast since the last time we check Valt was number 1 and i think Shu/lane was number 2. Maybe Rashad kept entering rank up matches to rank up fast just like how lane was able to rank up to A-1 in such short time. Because its kinda hard to believe he beat Valt and the rest of the legends in such short time
I generally prefer the manga but the anime is nice, I only dislike a few things. First, the anime omits info which makes the Plot alot better imo. Examples are above like how Kit is the European Champion. This makes Delta beating him much more a feat, which enhances then GT anime's story. It can also be more major, like Aiga using virtually no strategy. It doesn't make him seem as skilled  since he just seemingly spams Z Breaker a bunch. Second, it doesn't do all of it's moments justice. Some small changes are fine, but just because some fights aren't as major as others don't mean they don't deserve really good animation. An example is Lui vs Aiga. Hyuga and Hikaru also is kind of an example. The animtion is better than usual, but when I see the insane art in the manga I just think it deserves more, especially since it moves the story forward so much. Aiga vs Lui is also a pretty pivotal point in the story, so it just having a normal animation level drags down the impact of it imo.
(Jul. 21, 2021  12:25 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2021  12:06 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: From my memories an cho z it was establish that theirs was a senior league & a junior league. Valt was the senior league champ & #1 an the world by the way aiga was junior league at that time, they never specify if senior was connected or seperated to the world league, Although i think its not the same cause of the fact that valt was called World champ plus #1 Worldwide but, Fought aiga directly Who is junior division, So what happens here is that an the world league its divide into two division senior And junior. So it goes like this For better example valt is the world champ & #1 an the world league senior division while lets choose aiga Who would be the champ & #1 of the junior league. But they have massive tournament to crowned the world champ an general kind of confusing but its should be like this since juniors can fight the world champ even though theirs a division So inclusion valt won the world title which automatically makes him #1 Worldwide again an a big tournament that is not bound by division while valt still maintain his #1 an the world an the senior division. So from the looks of theirs Worldwide tournmanent(no division restrictivo), than senior & junior division. Sorry if it Sounds confusing haha
So Valt was world champion(world wide) and the number 1 ranked…then Aiga became the number 1 ranked (world wide) and world champion so then in gt Valt was the senior league champion and ranked 1 in that devision so then in sparking Valt became number 1 world wide(also being ranked 1 in the senior devision) while aiga was still the world champion so now in DB Valt is the World champion and senior league champion? Sorta confusing like ya said hah but i think i understand it now

It isn't quite like this. The beybade burst manga and anime are two entirely separate constitutes meaning that facts and occurrences are not universal between the two unless they are explicitly stated to be. As far as the anime is concerned, there are no age divisions and all wbba participant bladers reside under the same system. With that being said, Aiga is the world champion throughout GT and Sparking whilst Valt is the champion in the DB as far as the anime is concerned. We also don't know what the rankings are. In the GT manga, it seems to be evident that the league divisions exists alongside an inclusive world title meaning that Aiga is the world champion while Valt is the number one blader in his division. In the Sparking manga, Valt and Aiga are both ranked number 1 in their respective divisions (Aiga has one too) while Aiga is seemingly the champion.  In the DB manga, Valt is the champion title holder whilst Rashad is the number 1 ranked blader.
What is the most recent chapter on DB
I have a theory about DB anime and manga. It will work if Bell will get evolution

Manga
Anime
(Jul. 22, 2021  10:42 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I have a theory about DB anime and manga. It will work if Bell will get evolution

Manga
Anime

i like your theory
(Jul. 22, 2021  11:10 AM)Blader_Jezz Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  10:42 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I have a theory about DB anime and manga. It will work if Bell will get evolution

Manga
Anime

i like your theory

Thank you 💖😊
Gifs I made of the new opening cause I like it.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Btw the scene of Lui, Free, and Shu is a very obvious callback to the Four Spin Emperors Scene in Burst Opening V2, idk why people seemingly haven't noticed yet.
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(Jul. 24, 2021  12:31 AM)Instarez Wrote: Btw the scene of Lui, Free, and Shu is a very obvious callback to the Elite Four Scene in Burst Opening V2, idk why people seemingly haven't noticed yet.
I did say it on my episode review and also I think lui might be the final boss in this arc just because they made him look reign over the others
(Jul. 24, 2021  12:44 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  12:31 AM)Instarez Wrote: Btw the scene of Lui, Free, and Shu is a very obvious callback to the Elite Four Scene in Burst Opening V2, idk why people seemingly haven't noticed yet.
I did say it on my episode review and also I think lui might be the final boss in this arc just because they made him look reign over the others

It also may just be for the Four Spin Emperors Reference though.
The supreme four reference is the best part of the new opening imo also the female blader too.
(Jul. 24, 2021  12:46 AM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  12:44 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I did say it on my episode review and also I think lui might be the final boss in this arc just because they made him look reign over the others

It also may just be for the Four Spin Emperors Reference though.

It's probably to give our pal Lui some height advantage.
Or maybe they're ordering it by which Legends debut with their DB Bey first, so from bottom-left to top it's Free, then Shu, and then Lui.
(Jul. 24, 2021  11:37 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Or maybe they're ordering it by which Legends debut with their DB Bey first, so from bottom-left to top it's Free, then Shu, and then Lui.
Judging by the upcoming anime title it'd be shu -> free/lui.
.....Free already debuted with Vanish 10 episodes ago...
(Jul. 24, 2021  11:43 AM)PinkRose Wrote: .....Free already debuted with Vanish 10 episodes ago...
Ah my bad I thought you were saying how the legends will appear in this new arc
I think it's time to post this. Current DB legends ranks:
1. Rashad Goodman
2 Valt Aoi
3 Shu Kurenai
4 Lean Walhalla
5 Aiga Akaba
6 Free De La Hoya
7 Lui Shirosagijo
8 Drum Koryu
9 Phi
10 Gwyn Ronny