Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion

(Jul. 16, 2021  11:30 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  10:41 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: 80% Of Phi fans want to know your location

Phi is good but for me red Eye still better. They reason phi is consider better is 1 he was never good even as a kid he was a jealous brat (that scene with hearts as kid tells it lol) but he was made to over the top And 2 most don't actually understand the red Eye arc. They like they bad guy from the beginning even though they like characters like kai, ryuga or brooklyn as antigonist And none was a Badman or look at dio. Most great villain are characters like red Eye phi is how Shu would've been if valt had failed to win(lowkey i kind wanted to see that played out). Look at vader or lord drakkon. Phi was a good bad guy while red Eye was a anti hero Who had a story a better story thats what makes a good villain or anti hero. Phi is an my top 5 favourite but i like red Eye more fun fact thats what made me like shu didn’t like him back an S1 really
While were actually on the topic of antags im excited to see how they develop Rashad more throughout the season/manga with the whole delusional thought that he thinks hes the hero of the story and i wonder what triggers him to become the Badman maybe he losses in a rematch against Valt (manga) where valt reclaims the number one spot which triggers him or he losses to both Valt and bell later on. I also wonder if Rashad turning into the badman would cause valt to evolve his Valkyrie like when shu made world to defeat lane and Since some evidence points to Valt getting a new Valkyrie later in the season. One of the reasons being every season has a total of 3 bladers at max who get special evos. Bell Valt and Rashad seem to be the 3 as they are shown to be the 3 most important characters
(Jul. 16, 2021  10:45 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  10:41 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: 80% Of Phi fans want to know your location
I like phi to but after his whole back story of he became evil because he didnt get the bey he wanted kinda killed the menacing hype but over all hes still one of the best antags those in terms of design and just being completely destructive and a fun character to watch

Totally agree, made him too humane and childish.
I am the summary guy for the majority of the fanbase here, so I wanna make sure I accurately represent each character. I will do it in a quick way that is easy to understand.

Bell: He is a kid that is spoiled by his Grandpa and pretends to be the Demon King. He's not good and making friends, and he gets embarrassed when someone compliments him. He's not used to rejection from adults, and he never accepts a loss.

Basara: He is a kid that has been working hard to become a strong blader. However Bell came into his life and is stealing the spotlight from fans worldwide. He wanted to prove himself so he made a new bey, trained hard and challenged Bell. He lost though, so he's been sad. However an opportunity came into his life when he saw Rashad. He wanted to train with Rashad, so he can be even stronger than before. If he trains, then maybe he won't lose.

Ranzo: He's a kid from Brazil that is related to the Legend Rantaro. He has good knowledge about beys and is quick to make friends.

Rashad: He's currently the strongest blader in the Blading world. Power has gone to his head, so he now thinks that he is the Hope of the world, and that he must put an end to all evil-doers. He has a skewed perception of reality, so anything like a simple purse snatcher or a prank would be considered the same level as a robbery or manslaughter, they're all bad guys. Do to this he think they all equally deserve pain. For example, he will send a motorcyclist flying. The result is head and neck injuries, which both easily can lead straight to death (snapped neck and brain damage).

I hope you can understand well. it would make my job easier if I could show pictures, but the WBO doesn't allow that.

I will also summarize each chapter quickly in a paragraph or two. I hope you can understand well.

Chapter 1: Basara and his sister have come to a hunted house due to rumors. They meet Bell, who wants to have a bey battle. They also meet the student council president and his friends. He's a jerk so he steals Basara's bey to have a battle with Bell instead. Bell beats him using Dynamite Belial, a DB bey, and then returns Basara's bey. He was livestreaming the event, and tells his livestream to challenge him before the stream dies.

Chapter 2: Someone has arrived to challenge Bell. He is Ranzo from Brazil. He makes it through the mansion but gets pranked, however he isn't shaken by it. He fights Bell but is Glide Ragnaruk is broken. Bell decides to help him, and he makes a DB bey with him. Ranzo now has Cyclone Ragnaruk and rematches Bell. Ranzo gets a ring out, but Bell gets a Burst the second round. Ranzo is happy and makes friends with Bell. Bell is embarrassed about it.

Chapter 3: Free has come to challenge Bell with his new DB bey, Vanish Fafnir. Free beats Bell with a burst, and Bell and his friends are surprised. Bell examines Fafnir, and suddenly steals it. Basara and Ranzo chase him, but he wards them off with traps. Free is able to catch up to him though. Bell requests one hour, and Free accepts. Bell uses Fafnir as a base to make the F Gear for Dynamite Belial. They have a rematch, where Belial bursts Fafnir. Bell says that he technically one since the first match was preparation to win. Free accepts his demands and Bell reaffirms his state as the Demon King.

Chapter 4: Bell is in a school, and he goes to a classroom. He gets the student to make a pathway for him straight to Basara. Basara is simply confused, so Bell gets the students to clean the white board. Basara is the same, and Berll is mad he isn't making a big deal about his appearance. Basara asks him why he's here, and Bell says he heard Basara had a DB bey, so he wants to fight. The teacher says no Beyblades. Basara tells Bell he has to convince the principal, so he does and they get 1 match. Basara uses his DB bey Roar Bahamut and gets one point. He's been training a lot to face Bell, since Bell has come into his life and suddenly stole all the spotlight. Bell wins with a burst in the second round, and Basara collapses to the ground, and cries.

Chapter 5: A man is eating food outside when he sees a purse snatcher on a motorcycle. He punches the thief off the motorcycle, and returns the purse. Everyone applauds him, and then Valt comes to greet him. Valt sees the thief knocked out and asks if he went overkill, however the man says he's a bad guy, and bad guys deserve pain. He tells Valt to head back to BC Sol, and to train hard. This man is Rashad Goodman, the #1 Blader in the world. Later at BC Sol kids come to Valt and Rashad to report something. They go and see an obstacle course. Valt tries but fails, and sees Bell at the end of it. Valt is surprised to see the Demon King, but Rashad is mad.

Rashad quickly clears the course and says Bell is a trouble making Demon King, so he's clearly a bad guy. Bell taunts him nad then asks who he is. He says his name, and that he's Valt's successor. Rashad says bad guys deserve pain, and they decide to battle. In the first round Bell wins with a ring out, however Bell's friends notice that Rashad is using a Valkyrie, Valt's bey. In the second round Rashad wins with a Burst. During the round he says everyone is inspired by him, and that he's the hope of the blading world. Basara goes up to him, and wants to train with him. Rashad asks if it's okay to leave Bell, and he says yes. Bell says this battle was just preparation, and Rashad calls him a fake Demon King. Bell says next time he will win.
(Jul. 16, 2021  11:43 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  10:45 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: I like phi to but after his whole back story of he became evil because he didnt get the bey he wanted kinda killed the menacing hype but over all hes still one of the best antags those in terms of design and just being completely destructive and a fun character to watch

Totally agree, made him too humane and childish.
I actually like Phi's character, it was unique compared to other Burst antagonists'. Like, I thought Phi would be a mature person due to his grown appearance but was tricked by his childish nature which was very interesting imo. Not even Gwyn was childish and he's probably way younger than Phi lol. I think that this comparison shows that in reality, adults/teens could be more immature than actual kids.
(Jul. 16, 2021  8:05 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: That feels kinda out of nowhere since Valt and Shu have pretty much always been shown to be the top 2 bladers in the world even in sparking. If i had to take a guess either sometime in DB Valt and Shu will be the top 2 again or after the events of DB they will be the top 2 again (manga wise)since Valt and Shu seem to be Hiro Morita Favs and them ultimately starting the burst gen
This is always a reoccurring issue in Burst manga they don't show but they tell which is bad. Like they don't even explain how valt get his no.1 title back and why shu is no.2 in sparking. Anyways moving to Rashad actual character I think the anime gonna handle his character in a much more less violent way he actually isn't delusional yet in the anime so I'm hoping they won't ruined his character in the anime
(Jul. 17, 2021  12:48 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  8:05 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: That feels kinda out of nowhere since Valt and Shu have pretty much always been shown to be the top 2 bladers in the world even in sparking. If i had to take a guess either sometime in DB Valt and Shu will be the top 2 again or after the events of DB they will be the top 2 again (manga wise)since Valt and Shu seem to be Hiro Morita Favs and them ultimately starting the burst gen
This is always a reoccurring issue in Burst manga they don't show but they tell which is bad. Like they don't even explain how valt get his no.1 title back and why shu is no.2 in sparking. Anyways moving to Rashad actual character I think the anime gonna handle his character in a much more less violent way he actually isn't delusional yet in the anime so I'm hoping they won't ruined his character in the anime
If i had to guess one way the anime could do it is that he would lose to bell in ep 19 which causes him to show more of his true colors i honestly think that rashad wont fully turn until after the battle tour aka after lui because it seems like he will most likely get his bey in october. After seeing how much bell has improved compared to him he may start to get the crazy delusion that he is the only hero and get rid of Valkyrie to create his own bey one that goes against the “demon king” the villian and his mentor Valt. Due to rashad possibly going of the rails valt will make a new Valkyrie to try and help rashad which might back fire causing him to evolve it again due to antags usually having 2 evolutions/beys. Rashad’s (anime)has so many ways he could develop in the season
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:18 PM)Instarez Wrote: Chapter 5 summary

I like how they are making him. He want to be like Valt, but if Valt don't care about Bell since Bell isn't evil , Rashad want to be like the best Valt ever. I also love that Basara went with Rashad meaning that Basara want to train with the strongest

(Jul. 16, 2021  9:06 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:02 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Rashad is definitely going to end up being the villain. Hiro makes him the delusional type plus he even went his way to called Bell the villain even though Bell hasnt done anything bad at all. And believe his some kind of of super hero thats the basic written of making a bad guy.  He Just need a good smack (great loss) to become the Badman. After all shu, Gwyn or phi didn’t show any malice at first it only took a bad turn for them to end up how the end. At the end of they day we should see how he becomes the badman

Phi was always crazy he just didn't show it before, nothing really steered him into the evil path he just liked breaking beys and seeing people mourn Smile

Sometimes he acted like friend

(Jul. 16, 2021  9:08 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: I know this is kinda off topic but i was thinking of Evolutions for the season and usually 3 people at max get an evolution per season usually being the protag, antag, july release, secondary main, rival character
God: Valt(protag), Shu(july release, antag)
Cho z: Aiga(protag), Valt(secondary main, main rival to aiga) Phi(july release and antag)
Gt Drum(Protag) Delta(main rival to drum, secondary main, july release)
Sparking: Hyuga and Hikaru(protags) lane(july release, antag)
So DB could Be Bell(protag) Rashad(antag) Valt(july release, main rival to bell and rashad, sorta a secondary main)
Even on the anime and manga poster it mainly focuses on Bell Valt and Rashad like there 3 most important characters
Valt even has a july release and just like every main past july release they always got an evo later in the season it also would make sense if Valt got his own exclusive Valkyrie just like rashad would get his own later on
You forget Arthur and Gwyn and they evolved. + Better not evolve Valt again. He better stay with Savior

(Jul. 16, 2021  11:49 PM)Instarez Wrote: I am the summary guy for the majority of the fanbase here, so I wanna make sure I accurately represent each character. I will do it in a quick way that is easy to understand.

Bell: He is a kid that is spoiled by his Grandpa and pretends to be the Demon King. He's not good and making friends, and he gets embarrassed when someone compliments him. He's not used to rejection from adults, and he never accepts a loss.

Basara: He is a kid that has been working hard to become a strong blader. However Bell came into his life and is stealing the spotlight from fans worldwide. He wanted to prove himself so he made a new bey, trained hard and challenged Bell. He lost though, so he's been sad. However an opportunity came into his life when he saw Rashad. He wanted to train with Rashad, so he can be even stronger than before. If he trains, then maybe he won't lose.

Ranzo: He's a kid from Spain that is related to the Legend Rantaro. He has good knowledge about beys and is quick to make friends.

Rashad: He's currently the strongest blader in the Blading world. Power has gone to his head, so he now thinks that he is the Hope of the world, and that he must put an end to all evil-doers. He has a skewed perception of reality, so anything like a simple purse snatcher or a prank would be considered the same level as a robbery or manslaughter, they're all bad guys. Do to this he think they all equally deserve pain. For example, he will send a motorcyclist flying. The result is head and neck injuries, which both easily can lead straight to death (snapped neck and brain damage).

I hope you can understand well. it would make my job easier if I could show pictures, but the WBO doesn't allow that.

I will also summarize each chapter quickly in a paragraph or two. I hope you can understand well.

Chapter 1: Basara and his sister have come to a hunted house due to rumors. They meet Bell, who wants to have a bey battle. They also meet the student council president and his friends. He's a jerk so he steals Basara's bey to have a battle with Bell instead. Bell beats him using Dynamite Belial, a DB bey, and then returns Basara's bey. He was livestreaming the event, and tells his livestream to challenge him before the stream dies.

Chapter 2: Someone has arrived to challenge Bell. He is Ranzo from Spain. He makes it through the mansion but gets pranked, however he isn't shaken by it. He fights Bell but is Glide Ragnaruk is broken. Bell decides to help him, and he makes a DB bey with him. Ranzo now has Cyclone Ragnaruk and rematches Bell. Ranzo gets a ring out, but Bell gets a Burst the second round. Ranzo is happy and makes friends with Bell. Bell is embarrassed about it.

Chapter 3: Free has come to challenge Bell with his new DB bey, Vanish Fafnir. Free beats Bell with a burst, and Bell and his friends are surprised. Bell examines Fafnir, and suddenly steals it. Basara and Ranzo chase him, but he wards them off with traps. Free is able to catch up to him though. Bell requests one hour, and Free accepts. Bell uses Fafnir as a base to make the F Gear for Dynamite Belial. They have a rematch, where Belial bursts Fafnir. Bell says that he technically one since the first match was preparation to win. Free accepts his demands and Bell reaffirms his state as the Demon King.

Chapter 4: Bell is in a school, and he goes to a classroom. He gets the student to make a pathway for him straight to Basara. Basara is simply confused, so Bell gets the students to clean the white board. Basara is the same, and Berll is mad he isn't making a big deal about his appearance. Basara asks him why he's here, and Bell says he heard Basara had a DB bey, so he wants to fight. The teacher says no Beyblades. Basara tells Bell he has to convince the principal, so he does and they get 1 match. Basara uses his DB bey Roar Bahamut and gets one point. He's been training a lot to face Bell, since Bell has come into his life and suddenly stole all the spotlight. Bell wins with a burst in the second round, and Basara collapses to the ground, and cries.

Chapter 5: A man is eating food outside when he sees a purse snatcher on a motorcycle. He punches the thief off the motorcycle, and returns the purse. Everyone applauds him, and then Valt comes to greet him. Valt sees the thief knocked out and asks if he went overkill, however the man says he's a bad guy, and bad guys deserve pain. He tells Valt to head back to BC Sol, and to train hard. This man is Rashad Goodman, the #1 Blader in the world. Later at BC Sol kids come to Valt and Rashad to report something. They go and see an obstacle course. Valt tries but fails, and sees Bell at the end of it. Valt is surprised to see the Demon King, but Rashad is mad.

Rashad quickly clears the course and says Bell is a trouble making Demon King, so he's clearly a bad guy. Bell taunts him nad then asks who he is. He says his name, and that he's Valt's successor. Rashad says bad guys deserve pain, and they decide to battle. In the first round Bell wins with a ring out, however Bell's friends notice that Rashad is using a Valkyrie, Valt's bey. In the second round Rashad wins with a Burst. During the round he says everyone is inspired by him, and that he's the hope of the blading world. Basara goes up to him, and wants to train with him. Rashad asks if it's okay to leave Bell, and he says yes. Bell says this battle was just preparation, and Rashad calls him a fake Demon King. Bell says next time he will win.

Bro sorry me please, but Ranzo is from Brazil
(Jul. 17, 2021  9:32 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:18 PM)Instarez Wrote: Chapter 5 summary

I like how they are making him. He want to be like Valt, but if Valt don't care about Bell since Bell isn't evil , Rashad want to be like the best Valt ever. I also love that Basara went with Rashad meaning that Basara want to train with the strongest

(Jul. 16, 2021  9:06 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Phi was always crazy he just didn't show it before, nothing really steered him into the evil path he just liked breaking beys and seeing people mourn Smile

Sometimes he acted like friend

(Jul. 16, 2021  9:08 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: I know this is kinda off topic but i was thinking of Evolutions for the season and usually 3 people at max get an evolution per season usually being the protag, antag, july release, secondary main, rival character
God: Valt(protag), Shu(july release, antag)
Cho z: Aiga(protag), Valt(secondary main, main rival to aiga) Phi(july release and antag)
Gt Drum(Protag) Delta(main rival to drum, secondary main, july release)
Sparking: Hyuga and Hikaru(protags) lane(july release, antag)
So DB could Be Bell(protag) Rashad(antag) Valt(july release, main rival to bell and rashad, sorta a secondary main)
Even on the anime and manga poster it mainly focuses on Bell Valt and Rashad like there 3 most important characters
Valt even has a july release and just like every main past july release they always got an evo later in the season it also would make sense if Valt got his own exclusive Valkyrie just like rashad would get his own later on
You forget Arthur and Gwyn and they evolved. + Better not evolve Valt again. He better stay with Savior

(Jul. 16, 2021  11:49 PM)Instarez Wrote: I am the summary guy for the majority of the fanbase here, so I wanna make sure I accurately represent each character. I will do it in a quick way that is easy to understand.

Ranzo: He's a kid from Spain that is related to the Legend Rantaro. He has good knowledge about beys and is quick to make friends.

Chapter 2: Someone has arrived to challenge Bell. He is Ranzo from Spain. He makes it through the mansion but gets pranked, however he isn't shaken by it. He fights Bell but is Glide Ragnaruk is broken. Bell decides to help him, and he makes a DB bey with him. Ranzo now has Cyclone Ragnaruk and rematches Bell. Ranzo gets a ring out, but Bell gets a Burst the second round. Ranzo is happy and makes friends with Bell. Bell is embarrassed about it.

Bro sorry me please, but Ranzo is from Brazil
Yes your right i forgot to add gywn but arthurs wasnt really an evolution tbh since it was overall still the same bey one little attachment isnt considered a whole evolution really. No one really even advertised it as an evolution either
Edit:”valt better stick with savior” they have been following the trend of evolving 3 beys per season since season 2 and had all of the next gen beys after following the same release/anime trend since. Savior and Valt follow that same trend as well. plus october-jan have always been consider evolution months by most seasons
Since the episodes 14 or 15-16 are in subtitles we got to see how Rashad acted towards Basara and people were right Rashad literally said to become stronger you have to throw away Death Solomon and make a DB bey of course this is hinting to Rashads character already and also the only thing I disliked about Bell is that during the Valt fight he took the loss respectively which I love BUT he had to make a sorry excuse and say it’s not a lost bc Valt evolved his bey yet he need to make an F gear and a power launcher plus a V gear to sort of get a upper hand on Valt and free I just think Bell is much of a hypocrite at times and like I said he’s my favorite character and all but I think their giving Bell too many upgrades Valt And Aiga and Drum got upgrades but never to this extent
(Jul. 17, 2021  10:02 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Since the episodes 14 or 15-16 are in subtitles we got to see how Rashad acted towards Basara and people were right Rashad literally said to become stronger you have to throw away Death Solomon and make a DB bey of course this is hinting to Rashads character  already and also the only thing I disliked about Bell is that during the Valt fight he took the loss respectively which I love BUT he had to make a sorry excuse and say it’s not a lost bc Valt evolved his bey yet he need to make an F gear and a power launcher plus a V gear to sort of get a upper hand on Valt and free I just think Bell is much of a hypocrite at times and like I said he’s my favorite character and all but I think their giving Bell too many upgrades Valt And Aiga and Drum got upgrades but never to this extent

Yeah, I don't like how upgrade heavy DB is to be honest.
(Jul. 17, 2021  11:53 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2021  10:02 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Since the episodes 14 or 15-16 are in subtitles we got to see how Rashad acted towards Basara and people were right Rashad literally said to become stronger you have to throw away Death Solomon and make a DB bey of course this is hinting to Rashads character  already and also the only thing I disliked about Bell is that during the Valt fight he took the loss respectively which I love BUT he had to make a sorry excuse and say it’s not a lost bc Valt evolved his bey yet he need to make an F gear and a power launcher plus a V gear to sort of get a upper hand on Valt and free I just think Bell is much of a hypocrite at times and like I said he’s my favorite character and all but I think their giving Bell too many upgrades Valt And Aiga and Drum got upgrades but never to this extent

Yeah, I don't like how upgrade heavy DB is to be honest.
Same tbh im ok if people get maybe 2 extra pieces or just one full upgrade but bell has like 5 different upgrades f gear v gear s gear l gear and the power core in my opinion it doesn't feel like bell is getting stronger on his own it feels like he’s just using artificial strength to get stronger. I still like bell though
(Jul. 18, 2021  12:10 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2021  11:53 PM)Instarez Wrote: Yeah, I don't like how upgrade heavy DB is to be honest.
Same tbh im ok if people get maybe 2 extra pieces or just one full upgrade but bell has like 5 different upgrades f gear v gear s gear l gear and the power core in my opinion it doesn't feel like bell is strong or getting stronger it feels like he’s just using artificial strength to get stronger. I still like bell though

I like how Drum had 3 layers to switch between. I also think Bell isn't using enough strategy for the anime.
(Jul. 18, 2021  12:12 AM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  12:10 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: Same tbh im ok if people get maybe 2 extra pieces or just one full upgrade but bell has like 5 different upgrades f gear v gear s gear l gear and the power core in my opinion it doesn't feel like bell is strong or getting stronger it feels like he’s just using artificial strength to get stronger. I still like bell though

I like how Drum had 3 layers to switch between. I also think Bell isn't using enough strategy for the anime.
I agree like even though he had 3 bases he still had to switch it up and use certain base for a certain Situation (even though he fell back on ace for 95 percent of the time) it gave drum the image that he was strategic…sometimes…even though he had the correct base for the situation he still had trouble. But bell….he just yeets a new upgrade on and he already does 5 times better than he did before without much practice ex:almost beat free in anime and beating free in manga
(Jul. 18, 2021  12:20 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  12:12 AM)Instarez Wrote: I like how Drum had 3 layers to switch between. I also think Bell isn't using enough strategy for the anime.
I agree like even though he had 3 bases he still had to switch it up and use certain base for a certain Situation (even though he fell back on ace for 95 percent of the time) it gave drum the image that he was strategic…sometimes…even though he had the correct base for the situation he still had trouble. But bell….he just yeets a new upgrade on and he already does 5 times better than he did before without much practice ex:almost beat free in anime and beating free in manga

With Free in the manga I liked it because at the last second when he had barely any stamina, he used Venture's rubber to speed up for a sudden attack. This forced Free to go for a sudden attack as well, making it a power vs power situation, and Belial would come on top with it being an attack bey. In the anime the whole rematch felt kind of strange, like it didn't amount to anything.
(Jul. 18, 2021  12:30 AM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  12:20 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: I agree like even though he had 3 bases he still had to switch it up and use certain base for a certain Situation (even though he fell back on ace for 95 percent of the time) it gave drum the image that he was strategic…sometimes…even though he had the correct base for the situation he still had trouble. But bell….he just yeets a new upgrade on and he already does 5 times better than he did before without much practice ex:almost beat free in anime and beating free in manga

With Free in the manga I liked it because at the last second when he had barely any stamina, he used Venture's rubber to speed up for a sudden attack. This forced Free to go for a sudden attack as well, making it a power vs power situation, and Belial would come on top with it being an attack bey. In the anime the whole rematch felt kind of strange, like it didn't amount to anything.
Very true like you said at least in manga there was some strategy behind it but bell in my opinion mainly feels like hes not getting stronger. Like hes only getting stronger with the help of the gears which he copied from the legends like hes not getting stronger through his own means but getting stronger by copying others own unique skills and abilities.
(Jul. 18, 2021  12:37 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  12:30 AM)Instarez Wrote: With Free in the manga I liked it because at the last second when he had barely any stamina, he used Venture's rubber to speed up for a sudden attack. This forced Free to go for a sudden attack as well, making it a power vs power situation, and Belial would come on top with it being an attack bey. In the anime the whole rematch felt kind of strange, like it didn't amount to anything.
Very true like you said at least in manga there was some strategy behind it but bell in my opinion mainly feels like hes not getting stronger. Like hes only getting stronger with the help of the gears which he copied from the legends like hes not getting stronger through his own means but getting stronger by copying others own unique skills and abilities.

I wouldn't say copy more like taking the best parts and adding them to what he already knows like what Aiga did
(Jul. 18, 2021  12:48 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  12:37 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: Very true like you said at least in manga there was some strategy behind it but bell in my opinion mainly feels like hes not getting stronger. Like hes only getting stronger with the help of the gears which he copied from the legends like hes not getting stronger through his own means but getting stronger by copying others own unique skills and abilities.

I wouldn't say copy more like taking the best parts and adding them to what he already knows like what Aiga did

Aiga never did that if I recall all he ever gotten was a driver upgrade
(Jul. 18, 2021  1:40 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  12:48 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I wouldn't say copy more like taking the best parts and adding them to what he already knows like what Aiga did

Aiga never did that if I recall all he ever gotten was a driver upgrade
He did copy Valt launch but he did ultimately did change it up to perfectly match him
(Jul. 18, 2021  1:44 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  1:40 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Aiga never did that if I recall all he ever gotten was a driver upgrade
He did copy Valt launch but he did ultimately did change it up to perfectly match him

Oh ok fair enough but Aiga was first learning Beyblade he could have easily just done a simple pull a string and let it rip to be honest  but still though it’s not like he’s gaining anything out of it except launching a bey
(Jul. 18, 2021  1:50 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  1:44 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: He did copy Valt launch but he did ultimately did change it up to perfectly match him

Oh ok fair enough but Aiga was first learning Beyblade he could have easily just done a simple pull a string and let it rip to be honest  but still though it’s not like he’s gaining anything out of it except launching a bey
Tbh that is true i did question that I was thinking why didnt he do a simple string launch since he said he seen other people blade before
(Jul. 18, 2021  1:53 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  1:50 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Oh ok fair enough but Aiga was first learning Beyblade he could have easily just done a simple pull a string and let it rip to be honest  but still though it’s not like he’s gaining anything out of it except launching a bey
Tbh that is true i did question that I was thinking why didnt he do a simple string launch since he said he seen other people blade before

I agree
(Jul. 18, 2021  1:44 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  1:40 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Aiga never did that if I recall all he ever gotten was a driver upgrade

Well he did copy the burst stopper gimmick which both valt & shu had, but copying a gimmick isnt an issue almost Every character has copy a gimmick for the beys. Its Just a way to get stronger if you can replicate a technique or gimmick of someone perfectly to the point it evolves to become unique to you than that make you a prodigy.
(Jul. 18, 2021  3:06 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  1:44 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: He did copy Valt launch but he did ultimately did change it up to perfectly match him

Well he did copy the burst stopper gimmick which both valt & shu had, but copying a gimmick isnt an issue almost Every character has copy a gimmick for the beys. Its Just a way to get stronger if you can replicate a technique or gimmick of someone perfectly to the point it evolves to become unique to you than that make you a prodigy.
Yep thats 100 percent true everyone may copy or take tips to improve themselves but there also has to be a limit to how many times they copy someone. like aiga only copied valts launch and the cho z wings but bell is copying like 5 other people to become stronger. Like if he copied valt and developed his own then ok i can say hes gotten stronger through his own means but hes copying about 4 other people and is mainly getting stronger because he copied said people unlike aiga who copied once but improved through his own skills
(Jul. 18, 2021  3:32 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  3:06 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Well he did copy the burst stopper gimmick which both valt & shu had, but copying a gimmick isnt an issue almost Every character has copy a gimmick for the beys. Its Just a way to get stronger if you can replicate a technique or gimmick of someone perfectly to the point it evolves to become unique to you than that make you a prodigy.
Yep thats 100 percent true everyone may copy or take tips to improve themselves but there also has to be a limit to how many times they copy someone. like aiga only copied valts launch and the cho z wings but bell is copying like 5 other people to become stronger. Like if he copied valt and developed his own then ok i can say hes gotten stronger through his own means but hes copying about 4 other people and is mainly getting stronger because he copied said people unlike aiga who copied once but improved through his own skills

The anime is pretty solid but the only problem is the writer giving Bell to much power which is the problem I can tell he’s trying to sort of balance it out by making him lose(at least I think)but it doesn’t negate the problem that he keeps giving Bell this much and it’s literally after every loss against a Legend
(Jul. 18, 2021  3:55 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  3:32 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: Yep thats 100 percent true everyone may copy or take tips to improve themselves but there also has to be a limit to how many times they copy someone. like aiga only copied valts launch and the cho z wings but bell is copying like 5 other people to become stronger. Like if he copied valt and developed his own then ok i can say hes gotten stronger through his own means but hes copying about 4 other people and is mainly getting stronger because he copied said people unlike aiga who copied once but improved through his own skills

The anime is pretty solid but the only problem is the writer giving Bell to much power which is the problem I can tell he’s trying to sort of balance it out by making him lose(at least I think)but it doesn’t negate the problem that he keeps giving Bell this much and it’s literally after every loss against a Legend
That is true like after every blader losses they always think of a counter strategy or try to improve on the skills they currently have or to possibly make new improved skills but bell is like he lost once and comes back a day later with a new gear and is already twice as strong.Trust me i like bell hes a solid protag but it feels like he has to much power without really earning it.