Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion

(Jul. 16, 2021  8:44 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  8:38 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That's what you infer from it but that's not a concrete conclusion. He hasn't done anything indicating malicious intent. In addition unless we have the outline for what is coming next we can't state with absolute certainty what direction they're going to take with every detail. Especially with a character like Rashad who is straying from the norm. So it's really not that simple. You can have a character be a antagonist without them being an outright villain. We've seen this in Burst before with Lui.

And you'd be right. In both Sparking and DB Valt was stated to be the strongest in the world. Shu is close to him in power though. Even in the Turbo manga Shu mentioned that he couldn't replicate Valt's level of power.
Wait Didnt he not tell/encourage basara to throw away solomon? He had a sorta resentful side after he lost to valt and didnt show those feelings until after he was away. Even the manga poster shows rashad with this evil look and aura around him. Hes even placed at the bottom of everyone with this look like hes hiding his true colors. Im just going off of what I saw via manga and anime

He told Basara to throw away Solomon because he didn't believe Basara could get stronger with it. That's not really malicious or self serving. Rashad doesn't gain any advantage from that or anything. I'd say that comes from Rashad's mistaken ideas about strength.

After he lost to Valt he wasn't resentful, he simply acknowledged that Valt really is amazing and that he wants to be become as powerful as him and then surpass him (I recommend watching the subs if possible they clear a lot of things up)

I didn't get that vibe from the poster really. But not everything receives everything in the same way. But just based on what we've actually seen him do and have heard him say, he hasn't done anything malicious or evil. I'm not saying he won't go that route I'm just saying we don't have any concrete indications of it. We really do need to just wait and see.
(Jul. 16, 2021  8:52 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  8:44 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Wait Didnt he not tell/encourage basara to throw away solomon? He had a sorta resentful side after he lost to valt and didnt show those feelings until after he was away. Even the manga poster shows rashad with this evil look and aura around him. Hes even placed at the bottom of everyone with this look like hes hiding his true colors. Im just going off of what I saw via manga and anime

He told Basara to throw away Solomon because he didn't believe Basara could get stronger with it. That's not really malicious or self serving. Rashad doesn't gain any advantage from that or anything. I'd say that comes from Rashad's mistaken ideas about strength.

After he lost to Valt he wasn't resentful, he simply acknowledged that Valt really is amazing and that he wants to be become as powerful as him and then surpass him (I recommend watching the subs if possible they clear a lot of things up)

I didn't get that vibe from the poster really. But not everything receives everything in the same way. But just based on what we've actually seen him do and have heard him say, he hasn't done anything malicious or evil. I'm not saying he won't go that route I'm just saying we don't have any concrete indications of it. We really do need to just wait and see.

Ok thanks for giving the extra context since my Jp is kinda rusty i could only translate what i could understand
Shu is definitely is written and built to be valt equal sparking manga describe them as they may as well have two #1 blader an the world considering how strong the are, he may not have the raw power but he cover it with how diverse he is an battle. As he should be his is a balance type blader while valt is an attack type so makes since to whom got better raw power. But anyway the story is clearly built for them to be neck to neck not may story can keep the true main rivals neck to neck till the end
(Jul. 16, 2021  8:49 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  8:38 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That's what you infer from it but that's not a concrete conclusion. He hasn't done anything indicating malicious intent. In addition unless we have the outline for what is coming next we can't state with absolute certainty what direction they're going to take with every detail. Especially with a character like Rashad who is straying from the norm. So it's really not that simple. You can have a character be a antagonist without them being an outright villain. We've seen this in Burst before with Lui.

And you'd be right. In both Sparking and DB Valt was stated to be the strongest in the world. Shu is close to him in power though. Even in the Turbo manga Shu mentioned that he couldn't replicate Valt's level of power.

You just genuinely don't understand the story at this point.

de·lu·sion·al
/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/
adjective
  1. characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
He says he is the hope of the blading world and that every blader wants to be liek him. This is false. How would he know that every single person blading wants to be like him. Even if he went to every single person, some people have other goals, like being Bey trainers.

He picks and chooses who he wants to be a bag guy. a Purse snatcher is not on the level of some random obstacle course, and you don't need to deliver pain to every single person you deem a bag guy. This is why we have a justice system that is built at it's core to reform criminals. Simply punishing them with pain doesn't make them actually change as a person.

psy·cho·path
/ˈsīkəˌpaTH/
noun
  1. a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior.
His behavior has shown above, does not come from a place of logic or reasoning. He's let the power get to his head and thinks he's some sort of god that governs over the blading world. He also has violent behavior, as I also commented on. Purse Snatcher do not need to be punched in the face. This wasn't a slap, the person was launched off their back. In a worse case scenario, the person breaks their spine from the fall and dies. Flying off a vehicle no joke, and Rashad was casually dealing that to a low level criminal like he deserved it.

People have mistaken ideas about all kinds of things, that doesn't automatically make them evil or villainous. I haven't read the manga so I can't speak to it, I'm going based on what we've seen in the anime. In the anime he hasn't exhibited any traits of thinking everyone wants to follow him or be like him or any ideas of him being a savior. Even with that there are people the world over with pretty big egos that think everyone wants the life they have, that makes them misguided, but it doesn't make them malicious. But I think I'll end it here because truth be told I don't see this going anywhere. So let's simply agree to disagree.

(Jul. 16, 2021  8:55 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Shu is definitely is written and built to be valt equal sparking manga describe them as they may as well have two #1 blader an the world considering how strong the are, he may not have the raw power but he cover it with how diverse he is an battle.  As he should be his is a balance type blader while valt is an attack type so makes since to whom got better raw power. But anyway the story is clearly built for them to be neck to neck not may story can keep the true main rivals neck to neck till the end

He can certainly rival Valt don't get me wrong on that.
Rashad is definitely going to end up being the villain. Hiro makes him the delusional type, his obsesion of being like valt the guy went his way to create not 1 but 2 Valkyries with the exact same combos or moves Just to be like valt quite a scary obsesion haha, plus he even went his way to called Bell the villain even though Bell hasnt done anything bad at all. And believe his some kind of of super hero thats the basic written of making a bad guy.  He Just need a good smack (great loss) to become the Badman. After all shu, Gwyn or phi didn’t show any malice at first it only took a bad turn for them to end up how the end. At the end of they day we should see how he becomes the badman
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:02 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Rashad is definitely going to end up being the villain. Hiro makes him the delusional type plus he even went his way to called Bell the villain even though Bell hasnt done anything bad at all. And believe his some kind of of super hero thats the basic written of making a bad guy.  He Just need a good smack (great loss) to become the Badman. After all shu, Gwyn or phi didn’t show any malice at first it only took a bad turn for them to end up how the end. At the end of they day we should see how he becomes the badman

Phi was always crazy he just didn't show it before, nothing really steered him into the evil path he just liked breaking beys and seeing people mourn Smile
I know this is kinda off topic but i was thinking of Evolutions for the season and usually 3 people at max get an evolution per season usually being the protag, antag, july release, secondary main, rival character
God: Valt(protag), Shu(july release, antag)
Cho z: Aiga(protag), Valt(secondary main, main rival to aiga) Phi(july release and antag)
Gt Drum(Protag) Delta(main rival to drum, secondary main, july release)
Sparking: Hyuga and Hikaru(protags) lane(july release, antag)
So DB could Be Bell(protag) Rashad(antag) Valt(july release, main rival to bell and rashad, sorta a secondary main)
Even on the anime and manga poster it mainly focuses on Bell Valt and Rashad like there 3 most important characters
Valt even has a july release and just like every main past july release they always got an evo later in the season it also would make sense if Valt got his own exclusive Valkyrie just like rashad would get his own later on
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:02 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Rashad is definitely going to end up being the villain. Hiro makes him the delusional type plus he even went his way to called Bell the villain even though Bell hasnt done anything bad at all. And believe his some kind of of super hero thats the basic written of making a bad guy.  He Just need a good smack (great loss) to become the Badman. After all shu, Gwyn or phi didn’t show any malice at first it only took a bad turn for them to end up how the end. At the end of they day we should see how he becomes the badman
If you'll notice I haven't made any predictions. Truth be told we're just going to have to wait and see. I'm not even saying they won't go that route, they may very well do so. All I'm saying is that we don't know with absolute certainty where things are headed. What we've seen so far doesn't really indicate a particular path with certainty. I may have my preferences, but I'm not presenting that as fact of what will take place. In the end unless we wrote it, we can't say absolutely what will take place, how they may or may not use certain details, etc...
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:06 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:02 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Rashad is definitely going to end up being the villain. Hiro makes him the delusional type plus he even went his way to called Bell the villain even though Bell hasnt done anything bad at all. And believe his some kind of of super hero thats the basic written of making a bad guy.  He Just need a good smack (great loss) to become the Badman. After all shu, Gwyn or phi didn’t show any malice at first it only took a bad turn for them to end up how the end. At the end of they day we should see how he becomes the badman

Phi was always crazy he just didn't show it before, nothing really steered him into the evil path he just liked breaking beys and seeing people mourn Smile

Oh yea he was always crazy what I meant as you mention he never showed it at all. He started showing his full on i'm a Badman after aiga beat And destroyed Valkyrie (which phi wanted to do first) he became irritated by that he lost his cool guy gimmick lol
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:02 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Rashad is definitely going to end up being the villain. Hiro makes him the delusional type, his obsesion of being like valt the guy went his way to create not 1 but 2 Valkyries with the exact same combos or moves Just to be like valt quite a scary obsesion haha, plus he even went his way to called Bell the villain even though Bell hasnt done anything bad at all. And believe his some kind of of super hero thats the basic written of making a bad guy.  He Just need a good smack (great loss) to become the Badman. After all shu, Gwyn or phi didn’t show any malice at first it only took a bad turn for them to end up how the end. At the end of they day we should see how he becomes the badman

There is no doubt about it, he tends to act very passive aggressive from time to time, winces when Valt appears with a brand new Valkyrie and shows visible dissatisfaction in regards to losing to Valt when nobody's looking. Without being nitpicky it is very easy to claim Rashad is the main villain (or rather, antagonist).
With the descriptions of Rashad described above by a couple users: There is no way I am not calling Rashad the most unnerving Burst character. Something about him actually makes me concerned, fearful, and uneasy. He is simply unnerving

In the Burst world where everyone is either a too-serious Blader or seemingly supernatural, Rashad leans towards a realistic depiction of an obsessive rival. Unlike Shu, whose Red Eye arc (which can be argued as started by losing battles, which is petty) can be found as something you probably wont see in real life. Its not everyday your friend goes missing and becomes a masked persona, especially due to the reason that theyre treating spinning tops too seriously. And also unlike Phi, who radiates mysterious aura and is monstrously bent on taking down everyone. Rashad is like neither of the aforementioned Beyblade antagonist types — hes a lot more realistic in my opinions, which makes him more unnerving and concerning

Treading carefully with this topic, as its quite rude to label characters/individuals with mental disorders and whatnot: Id say Rashad has a really bad ego resembling kids’ egos I see at school. Again, which is pretty realistic. Rashad antagonizes others (even when they did not do anything wrong!) and believes he is the best. He went out of his way to have the same Bey as Valt, indicating idolization and believing he could be at the top that way. Not to mention the minor actions like passive aggressiveness — lots of kids at my school have that problem, simply because they think no one else is worth their respect

Rashad is scary in a way that he doesnt need to lose to show his bad side, especially since he was pretty suspicious from the start. Hes evidently someone terrible in the making
Considering Rashad is gonna battle Bell soon, i feel like we're gonna see his true colors and what he's really up to and if he ends up losing then I feel like that's going to make him snap and abandon his Savior Valkyrie and make his new bey later on.
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:22 PM)BurningSands Wrote: With the descriptions of Rashad described above by a couple users: There is no way I am not calling Rashad the most unnerving Burst character. Something about him actually makes me concerned, fearful, and uneasy. He is simply unnerving

In the Burst world where everyone is either a too-serious Blader or seemingly supernatural, Rashad leans towards a realistic depiction of an obsessive rival. Unlike Shu, whose Red Eye arc (which can be argued as started by losing battles, which is petty) can be found as something you probably wont see in real life. Its not everyday your friend goes missing and becomes a masked persona, especially due to the reason that theyre treating spinning tops too seriously. And also unlike Phi, who radiates mysterious aura and is monstrously bent on taking down everyone. Rashad is like neither of the aforementioned Beyblade antagonist types — hes a lot more realistic in my opinions, which makes him more unnerving and concerning

Treading carefully with this topic, as its quite rude to label characters/individuals with mental disorders and whatnot: Id say Rashad has a really bad ego resembling kids’ egos I see at school. Again, which is pretty realistic. Rashad antagonizes others (even when they did not do anything wrong!) and believes he is the best. He went out of his way to have the same Bey as Valt, indicating idolization and believing he could be at the top that way. Not to mention the minor actions like passive aggressiveness — lots of kids at my school have that problem, simply because they think no one else is worth their respect

Rashad is scary in a way that he doesnt need to lose to show his bad side, especially since he was pretty suspicious from the start. Hes evidently someone terrible in the making

Actually the red Eye part he wasnt petty cause he lost (which alot of People seems to misunderstood). He became red Eye cause he was angry at himself why cant do it even though i clearly have the strenght And talent to do it. Thats why ashtum words hit the nail so good. He said your definitely good they one thing that holds you back really his you care to much about your friend (aka his promise to valt which he failed to accomplish).  He never blame lui or free for his lost at all he was blaming himself for not being able to do what needs to be done. Thats they reason hiro went with thats what happen when Shu show zero care anymore & Just stop beyblading clean Just go For complete domination/destruction which actually work cause he way stronger than before . He hated himself Thats the whole point of red Eye
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:35 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:22 PM)BurningSands Wrote: With the descriptions of Rashad described above by a couple users: There is no way I am not calling Rashad the most unnerving Burst character. Something about him actually makes me concerned, fearful, and uneasy. He is simply unnerving

Actually the red Eye part he wasnt petty cause he lost (which alot of People seems to misunderstood). He became red Eye cause he was angry at himself why cant do it even though i clearly have the strenght And talent to do it. Thats why ashtum words hit the nail so good. He said your definitely good they one thing that holds you back really his you care to much about your friend (aka his promise to valt which he failed to accomplish).  He never blame lui or free for his lost at all he was blaming himself for not being able to do what needs to be done. Thats they reason hiro went with thats what happen when Shu show zero care anymore & Just stop beyblading clean Just go For complete domination/destruction. He hated himself Thats the whole point of red Eye

Ashtem manipulated Shu at his moment of maximum vulnerability. It was genius on his part.
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:35 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Actually the red Eye part he wasnt petty cause he lost (which alot of People seems to misunderstood). He became red Eye cause he was angry at himself why cant do it even though i clearly have the strenght And talent to do it. Thats why ashtum words hit the nail so good. He said your definitely good they one thing that holds you back really his you care to much about your friend (aka his promise to valt which he failed to accomplish).  He never blame lui or free for his lost at all he was blaming himself for not being able to do what needs to be done. Thats they reason hiro went with thats what happen when Shu show zero care anymore & Just stop beyblading clean Just go For complete domination/destruction. He hated himself Thats the whole point of red Eye

Ashtem manipulated Shu at his moment of maximum vulnerability. It was genius on his part.

Exactly he knew what shu actually felt it wasnt because he lost but becouse his blaming himself. When you start hating yourself this is where your at your weakness at rock bottom. That was truely a genius tactic of him & using free like that to show him you this is how you should be give zero care Just focus on yourself at the end
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:35 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

Actually the red Eye part he wasnt petty cause he lost (which alot of People seems to misunderstood). He became red Eye cause he was angry at himself why cant do it even though i clearly have the strenght And talent to do it. Thats why ashtum words hit the nail so good. He said your definitely good they one thing that holds you back really his you care to much about your friend (aka his promise to valt which he failed to accomplish).  He never blame lui or free for his lost at all he was blaming himself for not being able to do what needs to be done. Thats they reason hiro went with thats what happen when Shu show zero care anymore & Just stop beyblading clean Just go For complete domination/destruction which actually work cause he way stronger than before . He hated himself Thats the whole point of red Eye

(Jul. 16, 2021  9:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:35 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Actually the red Eye part he wasnt petty cause he lost (which alot of People seems to misunderstood). He became red Eye cause he was angry at himself why cant do it even though i clearly have the strenght And talent to do it. Thats why ashtum words hit the nail so good. He said your definitely good they one thing that holds you back really his you care to much about your friend (aka his promise to valt which he failed to accomplish).  He never blame lui or free for his lost at all he was blaming himself for not being able to do what needs to be done. Thats they reason hiro went with thats what happen when Shu show zero care anymore & Just stop beyblading clean Just go For complete domination/destruction. He hated himself Thats the whole point of red Eye

(Jul. 16, 2021  9:41 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Ashtem manipulated Shu at his moment of maximum vulnerability. It was genius on his part.

Exactly he knew what shu actually felt it wasnt because he lost but becouse his blaming himself. When you start hating yourself this is where your at your weakness at rock bottom. That was truely a genius tactic of him & using free like that to show him you this is how you should be give zero care Just focus on yourself at the end

We also have to think about why Shu became so vulnerable after that battle! Personally, I think it was because Shu knew that Free was helping Valt get better and when Shu found out that Free quit he realized that Valt would have to learn to control Valkryie by himself Shu didn't like this so that's why he battled Free and took it so seriously Ashtem also knew that Valt was the reason that Shu was battling Free so I have a crazy theory he was so upset about losing and letting down Valt that he wanted to become Red Eye so he could never disappoint Valt (Though he took it too far without realizing) So the whole reason he became Red Eye was because he cared about Valt so much like a little brother that he risked everything for him! This is a crazy theory and pretty much unbelievable so you don't have to believe me but its a thought
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:47 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:35 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Actually the red Eye part he wasnt petty cause he lost (which alot of People seems to misunderstood). He became red Eye cause he was angry at himself why cant do it even though i clearly have the strenght And talent to do it. Thats why ashtum words hit the nail so good. He said your definitely good they one thing that holds you back really his you care to much about your friend (aka his promise to valt which he failed to accomplish).  He never blame lui or free for his lost at all he was blaming himself for not being able to do what needs to be done. Thats they reason hiro went with thats what happen when Shu show zero care anymore & Just stop beyblading clean Just go For complete domination/destruction which actually work cause he way stronger than before . He hated himself Thats the whole point of red Eye

(Jul. 16, 2021  9:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Ashtem manipulated Shu at his moment of maximum vulnerability. It was genius on his part.

(Jul. 16, 2021  9:41 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Exactly he knew what shu actually felt it wasnt because he lost but becouse his blaming himself. When you start hating yourself this is where your at your weakness at rock bottom. That was truely a genius tactic of him & using free like that to show him you this is how you should be give zero care Just focus on yourself at the end

We also have to think about why Shu became so vulnerable after that battle! Personally, I think it was because Shu knew that Free was helping Valt get better and when Shu found out that Free quit he realized that Valt would have to learn to control Valkryie by himself Shu didn't like this so that's why he battled Free and took it so seriously Ashtem also knew that Valt was the reason that Shu was battling Free so I have a crazy theory he was so upset about losing and letting down Valt that he wanted to become Red Eye so he could never disappoint Valt (Though he took it too far without realizing) So the whole reason he became Red Eye was because he cared about Valt so much like a little brother that he risked everything for him! This is a crazy theory and pretty much unbelievable so you don't have to believe me but its a thought
That is a very interesting way of looking at it
Can someone explains me how to get devil blade and this perfect box with belial?

BTW, Phi's destructive behavior actually comes from his youth when Hearts claimed the Bey that he had originally wanted (which was Dead Hades). This led to him hold a years-long grudge against Hyde and becoming a menace to society. Phi is a sadist evident as he toys with his opponents and seems to have the mentality of a spoiled child as referring Aiga and other people as his "toys" and saying how he wants to "play" with them to see their despair. 

And Phi's personality seems to be realistic as there are some or many humans who act like this which is scary. Also, Phi calling Aiga a "toy" send shivers down my spine since it was very dark imo. Like, imagine a teenager calling an 11-year-old a "toy", that is dark and sus.

Also, I do believe Aiga, Drum, Hyuga, and Hikaru will return in the manga but not in the anime. And that's if DB is the last season, meaning Burst should at least end with a bang.
#UnseenBurst its not a crazy theory it is how it happen. What you add on to my post shu's character is revolve around valt. He has to stronger cause valt want him to be stronger he has to at the best cause again it helps valt. His like the gatekeeper to valt, even an the sparking manga shu trained lane for 2 reason, The first one is to obviously help lane control his dark resonance cought cought FLARE & make a strong Blader to be able not only shake up the other legends but to be a challange not only to himself but to valt as well. Its actually a great bro thing the have (which the anime doesnt focus has much). But yea thats basically what red Eye represented an god
(Jul. 16, 2021  10:26 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: #UnseenBurst its not a crazy theory it is how it happen. What you add on to my post shu's character is revolve around valt. He has to stronger cause valt want him to be stronger he has to at the best cause again it helps valt. His like the gatekeeper to valt, even an the sparking manga shu trained lane for 2 reason, The first one is to obviously help lane control his dark resonance cought cought FLARE & make a strong Blader to be able not only shake up the other legends but to be a challange not only to himself but to valt as well. Its actually a great bro thing the have (which the anime doesnt focus has much). But yea thats basically what red Eye represented an god

Thanks! And your right about how it happened but the Valt part was buried you'd have to watch the anime multiple times (Like I did) to realize that
(Jul. 16, 2021  10:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  10:26 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: #UnseenBurst its not a crazy theory it is how it happen. What you add on to my post shu's character is revolve around valt. He has to stronger cause valt want him to be stronger he has to at the best cause again it helps valt. His like the gatekeeper to valt, even an the sparking manga shu trained lane for 2 reason, The first one is to obviously help lane control his dark resonance cought cought FLARE & make a strong Blader to be able not only shake up the other legends but to be a challange not only to himself but to valt as well. Its actually a great bro thing the have (which the anime doesnt focus has much). But yea thats basically  what red Eye represented an god

Thanks! And your right about how it happened but the Valt part was buried you'd have to watch the anime multiple times (Like I did) to realize that
Shu definitely has some of the best development as a character and was one of if not the best antag of burst thus far
(Jul. 16, 2021  10:32 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  10:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Thanks! And your right about how it happened but the Valt part was buried you'd have to watch the anime multiple times (Like I did) to realize that
Shu definitely has some of the best development as a character and was one of if not the best antag of burst thus far

80% Of Phi fans want to know your location
(Jul. 16, 2021  10:41 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  10:32 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Shu definitely has some of the best development as a character and was one of if not the best antag of burst thus far

I like phi to but after his whole back story of he became evil because he didnt get the bey he wanted kinda killed the menacing hype but over all hes still one of the best antags those in terms of design and just being completely destructive and a fun character to watch
(Jul. 16, 2021  10:41 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  10:32 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Shu definitely has some of the best development as a character and was one of if not the best antag of burst thus far

Phi is good but for me red Eye still better. They reason phi is consider better is 1 he was never good even as a kid he was a jealous brat (that scene with hearts as kid tells it lol) but he was made to over the top And 2 most don't actually understand the red Eye arc. They like they bad guy from the beginning even though they like characters like kai, ryuga or brooklyn as antigonist And none was a Badman or look at dio. Most great villain are characters like red Eye phi is how Shu would've been if valt had failed to win(lowkey i kind wanted to see that played out). Look at vader or lord drakkon. Phi was a good bad guy while red Eye was a anti hero Who had a story a better story thats what makes a good villain or anti hero. Phi is an my top 5 favourite but i like red Eye more fun fact thats what made me like shu didn’t like him back an S1 really. Red Eye is what tsubasa shouldve become instead of the short arc he had