Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion

(Jul. 30, 2021  9:31 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  9:28 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: She's definitely not using the Dynamite Blade in the anime, due to the shape being different.

I mean in the Beyblade Burst App there is a DB Bey named Destruction Ifrit. So It could be her bey.

Cant be destruction cause its start with D, there is already Dynamite.
(Jul. 30, 2021  9:32 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  9:31 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: I mean in the Beyblade Burst App there is a DB Bey named Destruction Ifrit. So It could be her bey.

Cant be destruction cause its start with D, there is already Dynamite.

Oh sorry Dynamite is Destruction (Hasbro).
(Jul. 30, 2021  9:35 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  9:32 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Cant be destruction cause its start with D, there is already Dynamite.

Oh sorry Dynamite is Destruction (Hasbro).

It won't be dynamite too, the shape is different from the opening
In the credits, her name is Illya Mao
Since the other characters' names are listed surname firstname, eg Daikokuten Bell, her bey will have an 'M' motif
Miniboros? anyone know other beys that start with M?
(Jul. 30, 2021  9:36 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  9:35 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Oh sorry Dynamite is Destruction (Hasbro).

It won't be dynamite too, the shape is different from the opening

Idk about the layer but I'm pretty sure the disk is Aquilon.
(Jul. 30, 2021  9:40 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  9:36 AM)WickedHero Wrote: It won't be dynamite too, the shape is different from the opening

Idk about the layer but I'm pretty sure the disk is Aquilon.

I think the disc looks more like Ciquex
Guys, you all aren't thinking about that Magma Blade from the Roktavor R7 & Beserk Lynwyrm L7 2-Pack, which also starts with M! Magma is hot liquid made out of rocks and minerals coming out of a volcano right? Ifrit is a fire ghost from the Islamic mythology. So the original release of Hasbro's Ifritor must be Magma Ifritor I7, because those two words combined function very well (due to their meanings)! Maybe it will be in a Single, or even in the first Battle Set with Belfyre (Belial)! Idk. In any case guys, Mao and Magma, Ilya and Ifritor: That just fits so well! I hope I could help you! 👍🏾

But there would be one big problem! Those two parts are getting released in wave 1 of Hasbro's upcoming Quad Drive Series. That means Ifritor will also get released at the same time! So in this case, it can't be that Hasbro just releases a Bey from the Anime in the very first wave of their series, but the character who owns that Bey comes much later. That wouldn't make sense at all! Also we don't even have any information about her Bey from TT. So right now it's a 50/50 situation for if she will get Ifrit as a Bey (like how Toko got a Trident/Treptune in Turbo, which was a Bey only in real life like Ifrit) or another Bey.
(Jul. 30, 2021  9:30 AM)SprigganGod59 Wrote: I guess I was right about the girl owning Ifrit. Lucky guess
Good for you
So, I have a theory how Rashad Goodman could become an evil villain it may be out there but it's a possibility. After fully upgrading Belial Rashad gets jealous of how strong Bell's getting and wants to prove to himself and everyone that's he's better than Valt and Bell, so he challenges Bell to a battle and Bell accepts, and in the battle, Bell will ultimately overpower Rashad's Savior Valkyrie and break it on accident. After the battle Rashad's devastated and thinks Bell did it on purpose to show off how much stronger he is than him, Rashad's furious and dispises Bell for breaking his Bey. Valt says (Lots of times) that Bell was probably carried away and it was an accident. But then Rashad finally snaps at Valt and yells at him saying that he's too soft and nice and how he dosen't understand how someone like him could be the top Blader and says "You really made me think I could become stronger, but you're too soft." and throws he's broken Savior Valkyrie in the garbage. Now, Rashad's obsessed with getting revenge on Bell and Valt, so he decides that he's done being a copycat and he wants to get revenge on Bell and Valt with his own Bey, so Rashad creates his Bey and seeks revenge on Bell and Valt. That's my theory it might be crazy but I think that this could be true because this would fit perfectly in the plot and perfectly with Rashad's attitude.
(Aug. 03, 2021  5:40 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So, I have a theory how Rashad Goodman could become an evil villain it may be out there but it's a possibility. After fully upgrading Belial Rashad gets jealous of how strong Bell's getting and wants to prove to himself and everyone that's he's better than Valt and Bell, so he challenges Bell to a battle and Bell accepts, and in the battle, Bell will ultimately overpower Rashad's Savior Valkyrie and break it on accident. After the battle Rashad's devastated and thinks Bell did it on purpose to show off how much stronger he is than him, Rashad's furious and dispises Bell for breaking his Bey. Valt says (Lots of times) that Bell was probably carried away and it was an accident. But then Rashad finally snaps at Valt and yells at him saying that he's too soft and nice and how he dosen't understand how someone like him could be the top Blader and says "You really made me think I could become stronger, but you're too soft." and throws he's broken Savior Valkyrie in the garbage. Now, Rashad's obsessed with getting revenge on Bell and Valt, so he decides that he's done being a copycat and he wants to get revenge on Bell and Valt with his own Bey, so Rashad creates his Bey and seeks revenge on Bell and Valt. That's my theory it might be crazy but I think that this could be true because this would fit perfectly in the plot and perfectly with Rashad's attitude.

Good theory, i also think Rashad new DB bey might copy Belial gimmick which is able to upgrade gear, so Rashad bey probably can use all Belial F V S L Gear
(Jul. 30, 2021  9:38 AM)StookyWaffles Wrote: In the credits, her name is Illya Mao
Since the other characters' names are listed surname firstname, eg Daikokuten Bell, her bey will have an 'M' motif
Miniboros? anyone know other beys that start with M?
I know I'm kind of late but its Firstname Surname for Illya Mao. Bell's name is written in Kanji (大黒天ベル) because it's a native Japanese name and Illya's is in Katakana (イリヤ・マオ) implying that it's a foreign name (like Ranzo). So her Bey would start with I.
Now that we've seen Shu, do you guys think that's it for returning Legends in this series? Or can we still get some surprises?
(Aug. 06, 2021  1:06 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Now that we've seen Shu, do you guys think that's it for returning Legends in this series? Or can we still get some surprises?

Shu's return was expected but it was a good episode.
I have some doubts about Illya being related to Shu now though

(Aug. 06, 2021  1:06 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Now that we've seen Shu, do you guys think that's it for returning Legends in this series? Or can we still get some surprises?

If any other characters do return, my money’s on the previous MCs (Aiga, Drum, then the Asahi brothers) 
Aiga is probably the most likely followed by Drum, but that’s my opinion
So far the anime is doing pretty well and I like the battles.
(Aug. 06, 2021  4:11 PM)StookyWaffles Wrote:

If any other characters do return, my money’s on the previous MCs (Aiga, Drum, then the Asahi brothers) 

I feel the more of a veteran they are, the more likely that they will be back. Specifically Aiger as the 2nd protagonist after Valt

Wakiya's return was a surprise, so we'll probably get more.

(Aug. 06, 2021  4:11 PM)StookyWaffles Wrote:

Out of the protagonists, I feel like Drum would be the least likely to return.
Shu’s return was pretty good and mildly satisfying. But I suppose thats because he is a popular character and its a little obvious that the anime milks from his popularity. A character with good reception will always get the highest treatment

Meaning, I want previous legends and other characters to return; but I personally feel as if they might do nearly nothing. With Burst, it seems like old characters are coming back to fish views from fans’ nostalgia. I wouldnt be surprised if we got some more returns
Seems like the bad guy will not appear in this season, hope they will not give us only three new names Beys like Sparking.
(Aug. 10, 2021  2:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Seems like the bad guy will not appear in this season, hope they will not give us only three new names Beys like Sparking.

Um, Rashad is the bad guy
(Aug. 10, 2021  3:27 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2021  2:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Seems like the bad guy will not appear in this season, hope they will not give us only three new names Beys like Sparking.

Um, Rashad is the bad guy
actually, rashad is the badman
Isn't it usually around 9th or 10th of the month where we get some info about the next episodes? particularly ep 22, 23, 24 or 25?