Beyblade Burst Custom Tournament #2! (Will be Recorded)

@[FOUNTAIN-FIRE], please check the OP.. There are no more Spreads, only an Oval. I can give you Spriggan Oval Fusion. Wink
sorry it was typo i mean oval
(Feb. 02, 2016  11:07 PM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote: sorry it was typo i mean oval

Entered! Smile

And with this, I can start recording! I can try and have the first part, the preliminaries, uploaded by tonight! Smile
I guess this isn't happening anymore ? Unhappy
(Feb. 18, 2016  4:56 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: I guess this isn't happening anymore ? Unhappy

Don't worry, it's still happening! Wink

I have Part 1, and I just need to record the final 2 parts. Today, I should be able to record it today Wink

I'm so sorry about not uploading it yet! Unhappy

EDIT: aaaaaand plans come up where I cannot film it today.. Unhappy sorry guys, hopefully the weekend...
Was finally able for record the Prelimaries today! I will be trying to do the Semi-Finals and Finals tomorrow!

But enough of my chatting! Here it is:

Wait? A video can be removed for being TOO LONG?
You have got to be kidding me...

Just my luck.. Ok, time to try and fix this.. Smith
If you're able to split them to parts, then that should hopefully work out.
(Feb. 20, 2016  3:19 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Wait? A video can be removed for being TOO LONG?

I'm fairly sure YT limits the length of your videos until your channel becomes popular enough. I think it's limited to 10mins at first.
(Feb. 20, 2016  4:40 AM)Cake Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2016  3:19 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Wait? A video can be removed for being TOO LONG?

I'm fairly sure YT limits the length of your videos until your channel becomes popular enough. I think it's limited to 10mins at first.

No I'm certain the limit has been increased to 15 minutes, and they have an easier way of breaking the limit than before.