Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [TENTATIVE]

(Apr. 01, 2020  10:30 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  10:16 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: I have a question, which combo is better? Turbo Spryzen 0 Bump Wedge-s or Turbo Spryzen 0 Bump Broken Eternal-S?

Interestingly, the broken Et-S has more stamina than the original, unbroken counterpart, but this post belongs in build me a combo:https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...Me+A+Combo

Oh i just assumed this was about combos in general.
(Apr. 02, 2020  1:23 AM)Xtend+ Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  10:30 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Interestingly, the broken Et-S has more stamina than the original, unbroken counterpart, but this post belongs in build me a combo:https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...Me+A+Combo

Oh i just assumed this was about combos in general.

No,  this is about competitive combos
In gt combos do gatinko chips make much of a difference?
(Apr. 02, 2020  4:36 AM)DiepDot Wrote: In gt combos do gatinko chips make much of a difference?

Mostly, they do. This belongs in a different post though. Probably Q and A
Which drivers are the current top tiers for defense?
Probably bearing and atomic. I'm not sure though.
(Apr. 05, 2020  12:42 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: Which drivers are the current top tiers for defense?

The simple answer is "Keep'/Keep" . That being said, it's also a terrible, terrible answer for a simple reason: true Defense types don't really exist in Burst anymore, but if they did those would be the preferred pick.

Defense as a type has fallen really deep into the same territory as Stamina types, and given the ever increasing amount of powerful layers that are both resistant to attacks and have high amounts of Stamina like Perfect Phoenix and Lord, the easier it becomes to simply use those in a high-LAD Stamina combo and let your sheer weight and layer do all the defensive work for you. Trust of the matter is that these can hold their ground against Attack well enough without sacrificing a ton of Stamina against any other major threats, so the Defense type itself doesn't really get any chance to shine.
Thanks, I'm using keep right know with Hazard Kerbeus (not the best option, but there isn't any new kerbeus, also really nice to look at all black/clear), I'm doing a Heaven Pegasus combo, so maybe I will go for Heaven Pegasus 10/0/00Cross Xtend+ Gen if I may afford it
based on what we've seen now, for an attack combo do you think Union hasbro's layer will be a powerhouse? I'm trying to make some good hypersphere combos, so thanks in advance.
(Apr. 05, 2020  4:40 PM)snoc Wrote: based on what we've seen now, for an attack combo do you think Union hasbro's layer will be a powerhouse? I'm trying to make some good hypersphere combos, so thanks in advance.

Even with the gimmick(if they have it), I highly doubt it'll be very good. Union is by no means a weak layer(for TT), but in terms of Hasbro it's hard to judge. For now, I think Judgement might be better, but it also has a burst risk like Surge Xcalius and weighs less than X3 as well.
Try these ones for TT Wizard
Wizard Dioblos1 Sting (Any L.A.D Driver)
Wizard Sprggen Outer Dm'
Im get a valkirye and a spriggan
I dont know the ideal combos for my valkirye v1 and my spriggan s1
Can someone link me to the top tier combos of each type?
Someone knows which superking's chasis are best for each type? or is too soon to know for sure?
(Aug. 01, 2020  9:46 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Someone knows which superking's chasis are best for each type? or is too soon to know for sure?

Right now(contradicted by future releases)
Defense:1D
Stamina:2S
Attack:2A for Right 3A for left
Balance:we only have one but it's too light

(Jul. 24, 2020  10:04 PM)Trayvon Collins Wrote: Can someone link me to the top tier combos of each type?
My opinion
Attack:Rage Diobolos Zypher' 3A
Balance:Lord (Any Chip) 0 cross Xtend+
Defense: Master Fafnir Wheel Atomic or keep'
Stamina:Glide Hyperion Bearing 2A or 1A
Stamina:

(Jul. 19, 2020  9:05 PM)Snappier_Games Wrote: Im get a valkirye and a spriggan
I dont know the ideal combos for my valkirye v1 and my spriggan s1
It's a single layer so collection item
(Aug. 01, 2020  9:49 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Right now(contradicted by future releases)

Thanks!, another question:

I'm planning to do a Diabolos III combo with Death and Abyss (if they are good enough) and I will make it a balance type, does the chasis have to align with the layer? (like 2S with mirage) or does it not matter?

Should I use 1D for the LR compatibility or it will be better to have a chasis for each layer?
(Aug. 02, 2020  12:05 AM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2020  9:49 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Right now(contradicted by future releases)

Thanks!, another question:

I'm planning to do a Diabolos III combo with Death and Abyss (if they are good enough) and I will make it a balance type, does the chasis have to align with the layer? (like 2S with mirage) or does it not matter?

Should I use 1D for the LR compatibility or it will be better to have a chasis for each layer?

For 1st Q i say you don't need to align it but do it for bettet stamina and balance Death with 1A and Abyss with 1B

2nd Q uhh yes
Thanks, I will keep all the ideas in mind to test it
(Aug. 02, 2020  12:47 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: Thanks, I will keep all the ideas in mind to test it

I have a thread for Death/Abyss testing thread check my profile
Thanks, I will be checking it
(Apr. 05, 2020  4:40 PM)snoc Wrote: based on what we've seen now, for an attack combo do you think Union hasbro's layer will be a powerhouse? I'm trying to make some good hypersphere combos, so thanks in advance.
Union Achilles A5 Blitz Keep is Tooo Good
(Aug. 02, 2020  1:29 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
Union Achilles A5 Blitz Keep is Tooo Good

You mean Keep-H? If not, you illegally mixed Takara Tomy parts with your Hasbro layers.
(Aug. 02, 2020  1:47 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2020  1:29 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Union Achilles A5 Blitz Keep is Tooo Good

You mean Keep-H? If not, you illegally mixed Takara Tomy parts with your Hasbro layers.
Maybe he used Keep-S?
(Aug. 02, 2020  1:51 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2020  1:47 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You mean Keep-H? If not, you illegally mixed Takara Tomy parts with your Hasbro layers.
Maybe he used Keep-S?

I don’t think that’s out yet.