Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [TENTATIVE]

(Feb. 09, 2020  1:16 AM)Nik P. Wrote: For defense which disc is better blitz or 

sting
Hi..im currently entering beyblade tournament this weekend Category Open so can help me what combo should i used it.Tournament 3 on 3 hope all can support.
What format is it
No format just good combos

Master diabolos paradox rise
Just unboxed lightning L drago zephyr, any thoughts on customization?
(Feb. 28, 2020  6:50 AM)MajestiqMike Wrote: Just unboxed lightning L drago zephyr, any thoughts on customization?

Lightning L Drago Sting Jolt’
(Feb. 28, 2020  7:08 AM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2020  6:50 AM)MajestiqMike Wrote: Just unboxed lightning L drago zephyr, any thoughts on customization?

Lightning L Drago Sting which sting do you think would be a better fit hasbro or TT? 
(Feb. 29, 2020  12:07 AM)MajestiqMike Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2020  7:08 AM)Orpheus Wrote: Lightning L Drago Sting which sting do you think would be a better fit hasbro or TT? 

Definitely TT. I mean the Hasbro one is 18 grams, while the TT one is 28 grams.
(Feb. 29, 2020  12:22 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Definitely TT. I mean the Hasbro one is 18 grams, while the TT one is 28 grams.

Sheesh! Thanks for that piece of info. I'll give that combo a try and see how it pans out.
(Nov. 12, 2015  10:01 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2015  9:26 PM)Wombat Wrote: So what is the word on Odin and Claw? I know Odin Heavy Defense can OS Deathscyther Spread Survive, but what about other Odin variants such as Odin Heavy/Spread Claw/Survive (maybe Armed Claw too)? And while Claw is better than Survive for Stationary Defense, is it also superior Stamina wise?

EDIT: Forgot about Odin Mobile Defense (as in a type of custom, Mobile is not a Disk), what's everyone's opinion on that? Wyvern is still better, but would Odin be considered competitive as well?

I think Wyvern is still a little better for Defense, but Odin Heavy/Spread Accel can be more safe than using Wyvern Heavy/Spread Accel because Odin has the best stamina in the game and it has a decent amount of Defense. Odin should definitely be on this list. It has a bit more stamina than Deathscyther and its a little harder to burst.
I think that Odin is better than Wyvren because of its weight so it has a higher chance of bursting Wyvren
Apparently, someone used Dranzer F on Xtreme to defeat a LS (Maybe, I only saw one round worth of footage) and I was curious, what was the disc on Dranzer?
Hi guys! long time no see but I made an observation about some GT layer Weight mold variation and I didn't see any thread or discussion about that. I won't open one because I'm not sure if it concern all GT layer weight are just some like we have already saw with Spriggan Teeth Variant in the begining of burst.

I don't have photos right now but I've noticed mold variation with the number of Star engraved on it.

first I go with my Zan layer weight:

one star: Take a look under and see all hole are empty.
2 and 3 stars: Look Under and split symetricaaly the parts and you will see one side filled of metal and the other have holes empty.
4 stars: Look Under and see all hole filled of metal.

results: 1 star are balanced and lighter, 2 and 3 stars are unbalanced and heavier and 4 stars balanced and heaviest.

Retsu layer weight:

this one I didn't have many but this is what I saw from what I got.

1 star: look under and see all hole empty and perfectly balanced(3 holes emty)
2 stars: look under and see the side of one hole filled and the side of the 2 hole are empty. so Unbalanced
3 stars:`don't have one so I can't tell if it has differences
4 Stars: don't have one so I can't tell if it has differences

If someone can take a look at it and tell if they got something interesting, youre welcome.

Ten Layer Weight:

1 Star: don't have one so I can't tell if it has differences
2 stars: don't have one so I can't tell if it has differences
3 Stars: See under and find 3 holes filled of metal and one empty, make it unbalanced
4 stars: see under and find all holes filled of metal. Heaviest and balanced

I get a close look at Sen and Metsu but didn't see any difference between those I have.

I hope it will help some to update or optimize your gt layer customization!
(Mar. 06, 2020  9:10 PM)loyd87 Wrote: Hi guys! long time no see but I made an observation about some GT layer Weight mold variation and I didn't see any thread or discussion about that. I won't open one because I'm not sure if it concern all GT layer weight are just some like we have already saw with Spriggan Teeth Variant in the begining of burst.

I don't have photos right now but I've noticed mold variation with the number of Star engraved on it.

first I go with my Zan layer weight:

one star: Take a look under and see all hole are empty.
2 and 3 stars: Look Under and split symetricaaly the parts and you will see one side filled of metal and the other have holes empty.
4 stars: Look Under and see all hole filled of metal.

results: 1 star are balanced and lighter, 2 and 3 stars are unbalanced and heavier and 4 stars balanced and heaviest.

Retsu layer weight:

this one I didn't have many but this is what I saw from what I got.

1 star: look under and see all hole empty and perfectly balanced(3 holes emty)
2 stars: look under and see the side of one hole filled and the side of the 2 hole are empty. so Unbalanced
3 stars:`don't have one so I can't tell if it has differences
4 Stars: don't have one so I can't tell if it has differences

If someone can take a look at it and tell if they got something interesting, youre welcome.

Ten Layer Weight:

1 Star: don't have one so I can't tell if it has differences
2 stars: don't have one so I can't tell if it has differences
3 Stars: See under and find 3 holes filled of metal and one empty, make it unbalanced
4 stars: see under and find all holes filled of metal. Heaviest and balanced

I get a close look at Sen and Metsu but didn't see any difference between those I have.

I hope it will help some to update or optimize your gt layer customization!

I also realized this quite a while ago! I wanted to make a thread out of it explain this topic (I explained this in a random thread reply). I probably will make an informative thread for this since another person has found the same thing meaning its more common than I thought. I was also wondering if its the same thing with forge disc's just the differences are to acute to be noticed but the weight differs depending on the amount of the stars for me. Anyways, Thanks for confirming this!

Edit: I made the thread https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-GT-Layer-Weight-Theory
What can I use with the Bahamut chip? (No Gen weight)
(Mar. 07, 2020  1:45 AM)XTend-minus Wrote: What can I use with the Bahamut chip? (No Gen weight)

It works great with Dash Drivers and other Drivers with good springs.
Like what kind of drivers that have good springs?
All of my dash drivers aren't that good
what's your base and layer weight?!
Erase, Dread and Wizard
Retsu, Zan and Ten
I mean, wich Layer Base do you use with Bahamut and wich layer weight. normaly on erase it should grip a lot.
Hi Guys and Gals, my son's birthday is coming up soon and I wanted to get him some more bey's as he is old enough that he wants us both to start attending some events when they are back up and running in London.

I was hoping to get some advice on what bey's accessories etc I should be looking at picking up next and also what builds we could go with (will need 6 I guess if we are both taking part).

Currently we have:

God customisation set
Nightmare Longinus
Spriggan Requiem
Siege Excalibur
Archer Hercules
Winning Valkyrie
Hell Salamander
Revive Phoenix
Chi-Z Triple Booster set
Shadow Amaterios

Plus we have a stadium, 2 L/R launchers with grips

Thanks in advance for your help.

Si
(Mar. 28, 2020  4:34 PM)Artemis13 Wrote: Hi Guys and Gals, my son's birthday is coming up soon and I wanted to get him some more bey's as he is old enough that he wants us both to start attending some events when they are back up and running in London.

I was hoping to get some advice on what bey's accessories etc I should be looking at picking up next and also what builds we could go with (will need 6 I guess if we are both taking part).

Currently we have:

God customisation set
Nightmare Longinus
Spriggan Requiem
Siege Excalibur
Archer Hercules
Winning Valkyrie
Hell Salamander
Revive Phoenix
Chi-Z Triple Booster set
Shadow Amaterios

Si

When you say accessories do you mean more beys, more launcher attachments, etc.? Kinda vague. But I'll assume you mean more beys. 

I would say buy any of the Random Booster 17, as those have lots of good parts. In addition, buy Dead Phoenix, allowing you to create Perfect Phoenix. The GT triple booster would also come in handy here, for Orbit Metal, Blitz, Lord Spriggan, and Octa. Master Diabolos is a good buy as well, with the best launcher in the game and a very good layer. Venom Diabolos is not bad either, but only specifically for the Diabolos chip; you could alternatively buy the new Union Diabolos, which comes with 00, Expand and Bearing, all very good parts. Zwei Longinus or Zwei Bahamut would be great for the Zwei layer base specifically, but the Bahamut comes with Outer, and Assault', making it more worth it. Hope this helps!
(Mar. 28, 2020  4:34 PM)Artemis13 Wrote: Hi Guys and Gals, my son's birthday is coming up soon and I wanted to get him some more bey's as he is old enough that he wants us both to start attending some events when they are back up and running in London.

Currently we have:

God customisation set
Nightmare Longinus
Spriggan Requiem
Siege Excalibur
Archer Hercules
Winning Valkyrie
Hell Salamander
Revive Phoenix
Chi-Z Triple Booster set
Shadow Amaterios

Si

Wrong Thread. Please use the Purchase Consultation thread in Beymarket.
I have a question, which combo is better? Turbo Spryzen 0 Bump Wedge-s or Turbo Spryzen 0 Bump Broken Eternal-S?
(Apr. 01, 2020  10:16 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: I have a question, which combo is better? Turbo Spryzen 0 Bump Wedge-s or Turbo Spryzen 0 Bump Broken Eternal-S?

Interestingly, the broken Et-S has more stamina than the original, unbroken counterpart, but this post belongs in build me a combo:https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...Me+A+Combo