Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [TENTATIVE]

(Aug. 16, 2021  7:59 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Can Keep' still be used in the modern metagame?

Depends. In standard, probably not because there are way to many stamina combos, and the chance that you’ll be against a stamina type is higher than being against an attack combo. Especially since a lot of attack beys are using destroy’ anyway, so keep’ doesn’t have enough stamina. In burst limited, maybe if you find the right combo. But in burst standard it can be really useful since destroy’ is banned, and keep’ has a good enough grip to not get knocked around by smaller beys.
would astral be a better choice than fafnir. like if i put a zone’+z or bearing on it. also please elaborate on your answer
(Aug. 19, 2021  1:26 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: would astral be a better choice than fafnir. like if i put a zone’+z or bearing on it. also please elaborate on your answer
Probably Fafnir. 

1. Because Astral is very new, and not a lot of people have tested enough with it.
2. Because Fafnir's core has good burst resistance (not AMAZING w/ bearing), has the rubber on the layer that makes it easier to slow down other beys, and would probably be a better overall choice as Astral is undergoing testing.
Is lord sryzen from pro series viable in this meta
(Aug. 31, 2021  8:48 AM)The dark knight Wrote: Is lord sryzen from pro series viable in this meta

spryzen s5 - too light
lord spryzen - its a gt bey what do you expect
(Aug. 31, 2021  9:31 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2021  8:48 AM)The dark knight Wrote: Is lord sryzen from pro series viable in this meta

spryzen s5 - too light tru 
lord spryzen - its a gt bey what do you expect
Any good pp (perfect phoenix) combos?
(Sep. 05, 2021  5:53 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote: Any good pp (perfect phoenix) combos?

Perfect pheonix wheel mobius is a good one. But it’s outdated. Perfect pheonix wheel Xtend+, but also outdated. Honestly, perfect pheonix is still good, but I’d suggest getting dynamite f gear, or tempest as an upgrade to pheonix.
What’s a good lord spriggan combo that can’t burst easily
(Sep. 07, 2021  5:16 AM)The dark knight Wrote: What’s  a good lord spriggan combo that can’t burst easily

IT LITERALLY SAYS ON THE OP THAT YOU SHOULD USE THE BUILD ME A THREAD COMBO IS EVERYONE BLIND OR SOMETHING

YOU ALSO
(Sep. 07, 2021  8:31 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2021  5:16 AM)The dark knight Wrote: What’s  a good lord spriggan combo that can’t burst easily

IT LITERALLY SAYS ON THE OP THAT YOU SHOULD USE THE BUILD ME A THREAD COMBO IS EVERYONE BLIND OR SOMETHING

YOU ALSO

Combo discussion? But yeah. Also calm down on the caps, not even a mod my guy.
My combo recommendations
Astral Fafnir for left OR Astral Spriggan for right with over and xtend+
Vanish Spriggan tapered bearing
Dynamite ragnaruk fgrar giga drift
Dynamite Belial f gear giga never
Rage Helios 2 3A xtreme’
Rage Longinus stock combo
Savior Belial/Valkyrie Nexus s gear quick’/ xtreme’/ evolution’
Vanish fafnir/Bahamut giga zone’+z
Master Spriggan (left) around universe
Roar Bahamut tapered bearing
World Fafnir/Helios 2 ignition
(Oct. 17, 2015  7:14 PM)Wombat Wrote:
Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List

(For help with coming up with combos, please see the Build Me a Combo thread instead.)

Below update put together by MonoDragon and Rebel Blader (August 23, 2018)

Traditional Attack
  • (Level Chip) Winning Valkyrie 7/0/10 (Meteor/Bump) Xtreme/Xtreme'/Hunter/Jolt
  • (Level Chip) Buster Xcalibur 7/0/10 (Meteor/Bump) Xtreme/Xtreme'/Hunter/Jolt (maybe)
Stationary Attack
  • (Level Chip) Winning Valkyrie 7/0/10 (Meteor/Bump) Revolve/Eternal/Orbit/Atomic
  • (Level Chip) Buster Xcalibur 7/0/10 (Meteor/Bump) Revolve/Eternal/Orbit/Atomic (maybe)
Stamina
  • (Level Chip) Archer Hercules 7/10 Eternal/Revolve/Orbit/Atomic
  • (Level Chip) Crash Ragnaruk 7/10 Eternal/Revolve/Orbit/Atomic
Defense
  • (Level Chip) Revive Phoenix 7/0/10 (Cross/Glaive/Meteor/Bump) Orbit/Atomic/(maybe Friction)
Defense/Stamina Hybrid
  • (Level Chip) Hell Salamander 7/0/10 (Cross/Glaive/Bump) Atomic
Spin Equalizing
  • Spriggan Requiem 4/5/7/0/10 (Glaive/Cross/Star/Bump) Atomic/Destroy/Bearing
  • (Level Chip) Hell Salamander 4/5/7/0/10 (Cross/Glaive/Star/Bump) Orbit/Atomic/Bearing

Original Post (Click to View)

Should we make a current/present form of this list?
(Sep. 10, 2021  1:20 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

(For help with coming up with combos, please see the Build Me a Combo thread instead.)

Below update put together by MonoDragon and Rebel Blader (August 23, 2018)

Traditional Attack
  • (Level Chip) Winning Valkyrie 7/0/10 (Meteor/Bump) Xtreme/Xtreme'/Hunter/Jolt
  • (Level Chip) Buster Xcalibur 7/0/10 (Meteor/Bump) Xtreme/Xtreme'/Hunter/Jolt (maybe)
Stationary Attack
  • (Level Chip) Winning Valkyrie 7/0/10 (Meteor/Bump) Revolve/Eternal/Orbit/Atomic
  • (Level Chip) Buster Xcalibur 7/0/10 (Meteor/Bump) Revolve/Eternal/Orbit/Atomic (maybe)
Stamina
  • (Level Chip) Archer Hercules 7/10 Eternal/Revolve/Orbit/Atomic
  • (Level Chip) Crash Ragnaruk 7/10 Eternal/Revolve/Orbit/Atomic
Defense
  • (Level Chip) Revive Phoenix 7/0/10 (Cross/Glaive/Meteor/Bump) Orbit/Atomic/(maybe Friction)
Defense/Stamina Hybrid
  • (Level Chip) Hell Salamander 7/0/10 (Cross/Glaive/Bump) Atomic
Spin Equalizing
  • Spriggan Requiem 4/5/7/0/10 (Glaive/Cross/Star/Bump) Atomic/Destroy/Bearing
  • (Level Chip) Hell Salamander 4/5/7/0/10 (Cross/Glaive/Star/Bump) Orbit/Atomic/Bearing

Original Post (Click to View)

Yes, I think that'd definitely help the new people getting into tournaments
(Sep. 10, 2021  1:22 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2021  1:20 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Should we make a current/present form of this list?

Yes, I think that'd definitely help the new people getting into tournaments

I’m gonna try and make one, but I think that the higher ranked bladers working together should make one that way it’d be better
(Sep. 10, 2021  1:20 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

Oh my goodness, yes please!! That would be so helpful, I’ve just bought all of these new beyblades and only know one decent combo. I bought all the parts that everyone recommended so a list for me to experiment with would be great.
hey I'm wondering what's the most common used combos you've seen in tournaments back when theses came out. I haven't been to a beyblade tournament in 14 to 15 years. you will have to tell me the combos from single/duel/god/super z/gt/sparking and DB combos. I know the single layer God gt and sparking combos. I'm going to do a history of competitive combo. the one I use is Odin heavy Gyro.
(Oct. 13, 2021  4:29 AM)JacobR Wrote: hey I'm wondering what's the most common used combos you've seen in tournaments back when theses came out. I haven't been to a beyblade tournament in 14 to 15 years. you will have to tell me the combos from single/duel/god/super z/gt/sparking and DB combos. I know the single layer God gt and sparking combos. I'm going to do a history of competitive combo. the one I use is Odin heavy Gyro.
There are too many combos to list. Since there are many variations for each combo.
(Oct. 13, 2021  4:29 AM)JacobR Wrote: hey I'm wondering what's the most common used combos you've seen in tournaments back when theses came out. I haven't been to a beyblade tournament in 14 to 15 years. you will have to tell me the combos from single/duel/god/super z/gt/sparking and DB combos. I know the single layer God gt and sparking combos. I'm going to do a history of competitive combo. the one I use is Odin heavy Gyro.

You can look up or download the Public Tournament Data Archive from here:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...lay-Events

In the excel doc there's a "Winning Combos: BST" tab.

is hell salamander still viable?
(Feb. 15, 2022  9:00 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:
is hell salamander still viable?
Probably not, it’s likely too light to fight vanish
Dynamite Valkyrie1 + F gear, Over, High Xtend+' -0
Vanish Longinus, Over (substitute for Tapered if you cant reuse the same parts), Bearing' -0 (substitute this for 2 if you cant reuse the same parts)

an attack combo idk if its good or not
Ultimate Belial2, Karma, Venture -3

Equalizer combo/LAD combo
Vanish Bahamut, Giga/Over/Tapered, Metal Drift -0/10/2
I was testing out one of my combos. what do you think about it. I had competed in a tournament in 15 1/2 years now since there's not a lot of tournaments in my side of California. Here's my combo Prominence Valkyrie 1 -0 over zone' Z. This combo I went 4-1 in these tests.

Prominence Valkyrie 1 -0 over zone' Z vs Prominence Belial 2 -10 over Bearing'
https://youtu.be/54I9xpE7cBw

Prominence Valkyrie 1 -0 over zone' Z vs Astral Bahamut -0  over Bearing
https://youtu.be/3g14PaxTvnc

Prominence Valkyrie 1 -0 over zone' Z vs greatest Raphael over Mobius
https://youtu.be/ZsBDuNdjcM0

Prominence Valkyrie 1 -0 over zone' Z vs awakened savior Belial 1 -2 Nexus with S gear metal xtreme
https://youtu.be/5jfJBgIxX7Y

Prominence Valkyrie 1 -0 over zone' Z vs ultimate perseus over destroy' -3
https://youtu.be/2i47oG41aU4
I was playing around with parts when I found this amazing combo. The combo is: ultimate Perseus 3 giga destroy’. Let me know if there is any changes I can make to it to make it better.
Here is a good combo for same spin defense. Cyclone belial 10 nexus with s gear and wave’