Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [TENTATIVE]

(Oct. 22, 2017  2:28 AM)Joeyk Wrote: I tried Rising Ragnarok heavy press and its really good! It beat Kries Satan and did no t burst once!

Sry to be the buzzkill but that combo I'd completely outclassed
There are many other combos better than that. Ragnaruk's teeth are very weak and it has a high recoil design, Heavy is pretty decent but it's outclassed by some core disk+frame disks, and Press has low-medium stamina with the "barriers" reducing stamina even more
(Oct. 22, 2017  2:48 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2017  2:28 AM)Joeyk Wrote: I tried Rising Ragnarok heavy press and its really good! It beat Kries Satan and did no t burst once!

Sry to be the buzzkill but that combo I'd completely outclassed
There are many other combos better than that. Ragnaruk's teeth are very weak and it has a high recoil design, Heavy is pretty decent but it's outclassed by some core disk+frame disks, and Press has low-medium stamina with the "barriers" reducing stamina even more
Not to mention that kS is very weak. Loop is just a liability, and the rollers are simply not effective.
I also made a decent gV combo. It's gV triple hold.
I just made the combo bR Polished Atomic. It does pretty good but I think it could be better. Any suggestions?
(Oct. 22, 2017  9:22 PM)Lebron_Shane Wrote: I just made the combo bR Polished Atomic. It does pretty good but I think it could be better. Any suggestions?

It can beat dF.P.At I think, but otherwise the combo is mediocre. bR doesn't have much as much stamina as say aC, gK, and gZ, which are all in the meta rn. bR will also get rekted by lS and sX. Polish can provide with the extra rotations to beat dF but other than that it can't really compete against other top-tier combos that are right spin.
You could just use dF.P.At or you could switch Polish for something like 4G or 7G and the layer to mG, gZ, gK, or aC
Finally had time to collect my thoughts on the list, most of it corroborates other players lists. Credit to @[Wombat] as I based my list off his with a few tweaks. I’ll talk about a few of the more niche choices. 

Attack:
  • Legend Spriggan 4/7 (Meteor) Xtreme/Variable
  • (Metal God Chip) Sieg Xcalibur 7/4 Glaive/Meteor Atomic/Revolve/Trans
  • Twin Nemesis (Upper Mode) 7/4/ (Glaive/Meteor)/Knuckle Accel/Zephyr/Iron/Xtreme 
Most of this is as you would expect. After hearing a few whispers about trans on sX I tried it myself and found it pretty effective all round. Gives a small stamina boost to sX and holds a decent pattern. I didn’t find the sharp tip to be very consistent compared to revolve variants of sX but nonetheless it’s another option. I would advocate 5 on Twin nemesis, in my personal testing the difference in the 4 and 5 core disks on tN is minimal. tN actually has decent stamina so the 5 imbalance doesn’t really affect it much and frees up your 4/7 disks in deck format. Also I think tN can handle Xtreme if you need more aggression for a more KO oriented setup - tNs upper attack is nuts.

I’d like to test 1,2 and the Cross frame more before suggesting they be put on the list but they could have potential, especially on Sieg Xcalibur. I’ve heard a few players talk about merge but I’m not sold due to the lack of control over the movement pattern (git gud Jay).

Defense:
  • (Metal God Chip) Alter Chronos 4/7Glaive Atomic/Unite/βite/Orbit
  • (Metal God Chip) Maximum Garuda 4/7Glaive Orbit
Pretty much agree with Wombat here. Tempted to put dF in this category but I’ll cover that in the balance section. I find aC on 7 to be a solid defense type. I would suggest meteor as a frame but I don’t really have much backing for it other than it’s one of the heavier frames and may help with KO’s idk probably reaching there. Unite and bite work really well on aC, bite trades stamina for KO defence and Unite is a happy medium between atomic and Bite. 

I need to test G2 and kS properly but in my casual play with G2 defense combos it’s just too light to compete with the new attack types. kS has show some potential defensively but is probably more prone to bursting than aC with comparable stamina so there’s not much upside there.

Stamina
  • Guardian Kerbeus Heavy/Ωuter 4(Glaive) Atomic/Revolve
  • Deathscyther/Odin Ωuter/Gravity/Knuckle/Yell/Spread Revolve
  • Dark Deathscyther Gravity/Ωuter/Yell 4/7Glaive/ Atomic
Pretty obvious combos here. Deathscyther is a bit on the light side but can win against mG in some instances. D2 can handle aC and gZ pretty consistently but is destroyed by lS. gK on outer sounds crazy and from what I’ve heard can beat mG even when stalling. Again I would put A2 on here but it’s not as consistent as gK in the majority of matchups. Definitely want to try gK and odin on defence against mG but I don't own one atm to test Unhappy

Balance
  • (Metal God Chip) Maximum Garuda 4/7Glaive/Ωuter Atomic
  • (Metal God Chip) Galaxy Zeus 4/7Glaive Atomic/Orbit
  • Lost Longinus 4/7Glaive Hold/Orbit/Atomic
  • (Metal God Chip) Drain Fafnir 4/7Glaive Atomic
Again pretty much agree with Wombat. Idk much about dF.Ω.Ω which is why I left it off the list but I presume it’s a mix of stamina and defence. I use dF on 7 and atomic a lot and it covers most bases. It’s got good matchups against lS(in right) and sX and has fair chances in opposite spin despite the LAD loss from 7. The banana is obviously top balance type rn but gZ has a good shot against pretty much all meta combos aside from D2 and gK.
Basedsamuraij, are you sure Octa will work with Maximum Garuda? I expect it can work on Drain Fafnir due to its LAD but I don't know if a driver with such sharp tip and poor balance will work with MG
(Oct. 23, 2017  6:12 PM)Snidmist Wrote: Basedsamuraij, are you sure Octa will work with Maximum Garuda? I expect it can work on Drain Fafnir due to its LAD but I don't know if a driver with such sharp tip and poor balance will work with MG

He said to use outer (the disk) on maximum garuda not Octa (which is the driver)
(Oct. 23, 2017  6:12 PM)Snidmist Wrote: Basedsamuraij, are you sure Octa will work with Maximum Garuda? I expect it can work on Drain Fafnir due to its LAD but I don't know if a driver with such sharp tip and poor balance will work with MG

I meant outer my bad. I've been told because of the OWD and the diameter of the disk its got really good stamina, like a mix between gravity and spread. Like you say I think Octa would be bad for mG.
(Oct. 23, 2017  4:44 PM)Basedsamuraij Wrote: Finally had time to collect my thoughts on the list, most of it corroborates other players lists. Credit to @[Wombat] as I based my list off his with a few tweaks. I’ll talk about a few of the more niche choices. 

Attack:
  • Legend Spriggan 4/7 (Meteor) Xtreme/Variable
  • (Metal God Chip) Sieg Xcalibur 7/4 Glaive/Meteor Atomic/Revolve/Trans
  • Twin Nemesis (Upper Mode) 7/4/ (Glaive/Meteor)/Knuckle Accel/Zephyr/Iron/Xtreme 
Most of this is as you would expect. After hearing a few whispers about trans on sX I tried it myself and found it pretty effective all round. Gives a small stamina boost to sX and holds a decent pattern. I didn’t find the sharp tip to be very consistent compared to revolve variants of sX but nonetheless it’s another option. I would advocate 5 on Twin nemesis, in my personal testing the difference in the 4 and 5 core disks on tN is minimal. tN actually has decent stamina so the 5 imbalance doesn’t really affect it much and frees up your 4/7 disks in deck format. Also I think tN can handle Xtreme if you need more aggression for a more KO oriented setup - tNs upper attack is nuts.

I’d like to test 1,2 and the Cross frame more before suggesting they be put on the list but they could have potential, especially on Sieg Xcalibur. I’ve heard a few players talk about merge but I’m not sold due to the lack of control over the movement pattern (git gud Jay).

Defense:
  • (Metal God Chip) Alter Chronos 4/7Glaive Atomic/Unite/βite/Orbit
  • (Metal God Chip) Maximum Garuda 4/7Glaive Orbit
Pretty much agree with Wombat here. Tempted to put dF in this category but I’ll cover that in the balance section. I find aC on 7 to be a solid defense type. I would suggest meteor as a frame but I don’t really have much backing for it other than it’s one of the heavier frames and may help with KO’s idk probably reaching there. Unite and bite work really well on aC, bite trades stamina for KO defence and Unite is a happy medium between atomic and Bite. 

I need to test G2 and kS properly but in my casual play with G2 defense combos it’s just too light to compete with the new attack types. kS has show some potential defensively but is probably more prone to bursting than aC with comparable stamina so there’s not much upside there.

Stamina
  • Guardian Kerbeus Heavy/Ωuter 4(Glaive) Atomic/Revolve
  • Deathscyther/Odin Ωuter/Gravity/Knuckle/Yell/Spread Revolve
  • Dark Deathscyther Gravity/Ωuter/Yell 4/7Glaive/ Atomic
Pretty obvious combos here. Deathscyther is a bit on the light side but can win against mG in some instances. D2 can handle aC and gZ pretty consistently but is destroyed by lS. gK on outer sounds crazy and from what I’ve heard can beat mG even when stalling. Again I would put A2 on here but it’s not as consistent as gK in the majority of matchups. Definitely want to try gK and odin on defence against mG but I don't own one atm to test :(

Balance
  • (Metal God Chip) Maximum Garuda 4/7Glaive/Ωuter Atomic
  • (Metal God Chip) Galaxy Zeus 4/7Glaive Atomic/Orbit
  • Lost Longinus 4/7Glaive Hold/Orbit/Atomic
  • (Metal God Chip) Drain Fafnir 4/7Glaive Atomic
Again pretty much agree with Wombat. Idk much about dF.Ω.Ω which is why I left it off the list but I presume it’s a mix of stamina and defence. I use dF on 7 and atomic a lot and it covers most bases. It’s got good matchups against lS(in right) and sX and has fair chances in opposite spin despite the LAD loss from 7. The banana is obviously top balance type rn but gZ has a good shot against pretty much all meta combos aside from D2 and gK.
Everytime i use variable it kills itself, either my variable is too worn out, or there's way to launch it that I don't. I do a rush shot with it, and launch really hard. It's one of the funnest drivers to use and I actually want to use it.
(Oct. 24, 2017  6:22 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Everytime i use variable it kills itself, either my variable is too worn out, or there's way to launch it that I don't. I do a rush shot with it, and launch really hard. It's one of the funnest drivers to use and I actually want to use it.

The best state of Variable is when its worn down to the second set of teeth (so the middle ones are missing). You need to launch it mid to weak strength and it should have similar movement to Xtreme and pattern fairly consistently. When you launch too hard it wont hold a flower pattern and might bounce off the stadium walls/self KO
Oh well, here goes Outer and mG
I scraped mine to the floor until it had no teeth, because I thought it was the anime where it gets stronger, at least it acts like the anime version now.
I'm tempted to add the 1 Disks to the attack combinations due to my tests:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sieg-Xc...Discussion
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Unbalan...Discussion

But I want to see what other people will get if they repeat the same tests themselves
(Nov. 16, 2017  11:17 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I'm tempted to add the 1 Disks to the attack combinations due to my tests:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sieg-Xc...Discussion
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Unbalan...Discussion

But I want to see what other people will get if they repeat the same tests themselves
Yeah, i always thought 1 was good. I was confused why it wasn't there. This is from a perspective of watching videos though lol i dont have it.
has anyone done anything with ark bahamut yet?
Attack
KO Attack
Lost Longinus 7M Accel/Iron/Zephyr/Extreme
Burst Attack
Sieg Xcalibur/Legend Spriggan 7M Xtreme/Iron/Trans
Stationary Attack
Sieg Xcalibur 7M/7B Revolve
Mixed Attack
Roktavor/Spryzen S2/Zeutron Z2/Galaxy Zeus Knuckle Zephyr/Accel/Variable/Extreme/Trans
Defense
Alter Chronos 7M Revolve
Stamina
Guardian Kerbeus 8G/Outer Orbit/Atomic
Zombie
Drain Fafnir Polish/7G Atomic
Balance
Attack/Defense Hybrid
Legend Spriggan Outer/Gravity Atomic/Orbit
Defense/Stamina Hybrid
Maximum Garuda/Guardian Kerbeus(A Mould God Ghip) Gravity/Outer Revolve
Anti-Attack
Galaxy Zeus Gravity/Outer/8M Zephyr
Compact
MGC Blaze Ragnaruk Yell Weight/Revolve

My list of Beyblades.
(Nov. 22, 2017  11:12 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Attack
KO Attack
Burst Attack
Stationary Attack
Mixed Attack
Roktavor/Spryzen S2/Zeutron Z2/Galaxy Zeus Knuckle Zephyr/Accel/Variable/Extreme/Trans
Defense
Alter Chronos 7M Revolve
Stamina
Zombie
Balance
Attack/Defense Hybrid
Defense/Stamina Hybrid
Anti-Attack
Compact

My list of Beyblades.
all of them are outclassed combos and its not the place to tell ur competitive combo
(Nov. 23, 2017  9:10 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2017  11:12 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Attack
KO Attack
Burst Attack
Stationary Attack
Mixed Attack
Defense
Alter Chronos 7M Revolve
Stamina
Zombie
Balance
Attack/Defense Hybrid
Defense/Stamina Hybrid
Anti-Attack
Compact

My list of Beyblades.
all of them are outclassed combos and its not the place to tell ur competitive combo

I don't have most of those parts, but I compiled a list of combos with top-tier parts.
(Nov. 23, 2017  3:06 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  9:10 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: all of them are outclassed combos and its not the place to tell ur competitive combo

I don't have most of those parts, but I compiled a list of combos with top-tier parts.

Those arent top tier combos.do not make a random list its not allowed only people with knowledge and tournament experiences make the list
(Nov. 23, 2017  3:52 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  3:06 PM)dt1000 Wrote: I don't have most of those parts, but I compiled a list of combos with top-tier parts.

Those arent top tier combos.do not make a random list its not allowed only people with knowledge and tournament experiences make the list

They're all the best combos in their category for that type of customs.
(Nov. 23, 2017  3:55 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  3:52 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Those arent top tier combos.do not make a random list its not allowed only people with knowledge and tournament experiences make the list

They're all the best combos in their category for that type of customs.
They are not best u do not have the knowledge to make lists nor the experience
(Nov. 23, 2017  4:34 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  3:55 PM)dt1000 Wrote: They're all the best combos in their category for that type of customs.
They are not best u do not have the knowledge to make lists nor the experience

If so than nobody else does because all of those parts state in their article that they are top-tier for that customization type.
(Nov. 23, 2017  5:17 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  4:34 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: They are not best u do not have the knowledge to make lists nor the experience

If so than nobody else does because all of those parts state in their article that they are top-tier for that customization type.

I have to remove 8 from those. It Bursts far too easily
(Nov. 23, 2017  5:17 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  4:34 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: They are not best u do not have the knowledge to make lists nor the experience

I'm glad your helping in making tier list but make sure you can't make list purely based on article. it requires some personal experince with them too or atleast facts that are agreed by most, especially by high ranked members.