Beyblade Burst: Battle Zero for Nintendo Switch

[Image: Beyblade-Switch_05-15-18.jpg]

Looks like Switch is getting a Beyblade game! I'm interested to see how it will look graphics wise. It's going to be the first non-handheld game for Beyblade since the Wii days.
(May. 21, 2018  10:45 AM)Xeogran Wrote: [Image: Beyblade-Switch_05-15-18.jpg]

Looks like Switch is getting a Beyblade game! I'm interested to see how it will look graphics wise. It's going to be the first non-handheld game for Beyblade since the Wii days.
Oh Cool! Any release date rumours?
Will it be $60?

Oh this is sooo cool.(Not that I own a Switch) If this wasn't in Japanese I would get it.

P.S, The Switch is a Hybrid of both Hand Held and Non-Handheld depending on your set-up...
(May. 21, 2018  11:01 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Oh Cool! Any release date rumours?

It's releasing on the 25th of October!

(May. 21, 2018  11:50 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: P.S, The Switch is a Hybrid of both Hand Held and Non-Handheld depending on your set-up...

Yup, but it has the hardware of a home console, so they can do much more now!
(May. 21, 2018  1:04 PM)Xeogran Wrote:
(May. 21, 2018  11:01 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Oh Cool! Any release date rumours?

It's releasing on the 25th of October!

Okay Thanks! Can't wait! Any estimates about the cost?
I don't think it's the best idea, but I'm probably going to buy it regardless of not knowing Japanese...
(May. 21, 2018  10:09 PM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: I don't think it's the best idea, but I'm probably going to buy it regardless of not knowing Japanese...

Same! It comes out 5 days after my B-day, and I will live dangerously for the amazing physics in the game!

(May. 21, 2018  1:08 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 21, 2018  1:04 PM)Xeogran Wrote: It's releasing on the 25th of October!

Okay Thanks! Can't wait! Any estimates about the cost?

Probably $60
Here is the first scan!

[Image: DjDcoukW0AAdDib.jpg]

As we can see, there will be motion controls (most likely optional), and flashy Beybattles!
As a plus for those interested, Switch games aren't region-locked: https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com...bility-faq
Yey, now we can let it rip in realistic ways.
Who’s hype for the beyblade burst game for Nintendo switch? Because I know I am. I’ve been waiting for one for a very long time and now that’s it’s confirmed I just can’t stop thinking about it.
Me neither I am going to ask for it for my birthday
(Aug. 23, 2018  2:53 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Me neither I am going to ask for it for my birthday

Nice
I'm hoping it comes with a different version of Orichalcum Outer Octa. I did eventually get the real Amaterios and Baldur because the prices went down, although still pretty expensive. This just isn't happening with Orichalcum... everyone wants at least $500 for it and there is no way I'm paying that much for one bey. I've done $100 for one a couple times before but that's bad enough. Even the Dark version of Orichalcum still has jacked up prices. At this point I'll just take whatever is cheapest, don't think I'll be able to afford the "real" one.

Hi guys please can anyone start beyblade match in Visakhapatnam
(Sep. 02, 2018  3:28 PM)Bharath kai Wrote:

Hi guys please can anyone start beyblade match in Visakhapatnam

God Chips Is volunteering for Orissa. He will help.
(Aug. 26, 2018  2:06 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I'm hoping it comes with a different version of Orichalcum Outer Octa. I did eventually get the real Amaterios and Baldur because the prices went down, although still pretty expensive. This just isn't happening with Orichalcum... everyone wants at least $500 for it and there is no way I'm  paying that much for one bey. I've done $100 for one a couple times before but that's bad enough. Even the Dark version of Orichalcum still has jacked up prices. At this point I'll just take whatever is cheapest, don't think I'll be able to afford the "real" one.

The prices are indeed really messed up... I am still looking for one and it's nearly impossible.
If you look at what they've done in the past for Burst, it's likely they most likely will release a recolored Orichalcum inside... of course, only time will tell~
(Sep. 02, 2018  4:55 PM)juncction Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2018  2:06 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I'm hoping it comes with a different version of Orichalcum Outer Octa. I did eventually get the real Amaterios and Baldur because the prices went down, although still pretty expensive. This just isn't happening with Orichalcum... everyone wants at least $500 for it and there is no way I'm  paying that much for one bey. I've done $100 for one a couple times before but that's bad enough. Even the Dark version of Orichalcum still has jacked up prices. At this point I'll just take whatever is cheapest, don't think I'll be able to afford the "real" one.

The prices are indeed really messed up... I am still looking for one and it's nearly impossible.
If you look at what they've done in the past for Burst, it's likely they most likely will release a recolored Orichalcum inside... of course, only time will tell~

Maybe there will be a recolor of Yami-Terios/Shadow αmaterios instead because Takara Tomy knows that Ωrichalcum is selling for a lot...
(Sep. 02, 2018  5:06 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Maybe there will be a recolor of Yami-Terios/Shadow αmaterios instead because Takara Tomy knows that Ωrichalcum is selling for a lot...

Takara doesn't make profits off of second-hand sales of that particular bey. They simply give them away if someone wins the Get Bey Battle. It might incentivize someone to buy more of their other beys for QR codes to play the game to get Orichalcum, but I'm sure Takara will probably have the next version of the prize bey ready to go if they did release a recolor of it en masse. It would also mean that Takara would make profit from the product sales selling it with a game instead of losing it all to the second-hand sellers.