Beyblade Burst Avatars

I really like the Beast of Psychic Phantom as well as the Bey and the name. Smile
For those who are fans of the beasts in Beyblade Burst, there is a rather cool collection set that just got released for you: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kidsroom/item/g7800/ (You can order directly from this website, and it ships directly to you from Japan without requiring you to pay for domestic shipping within Japan or any middleman fee.)

Those are pouches, a sort of avatar (these beasts are called avatars, apparently) design tape, some pass cases as well as a sticker bottle.
Has anybody noticed the similarities between Beast Behemoth's beast and Behemoth from Final Fantasy VIII? It's purple, has black horns, a brown mane, black bat wings and a fin on it's tail. They even kept the brown hairs on it's chest.
I Love how Zillion Zeus looks! And since I haven't seen that in the anime it definitely looks amazing in my opinion, I thought it was going to resemble Jade Jupiter's bit beast but it's not at all, Definitely looks cool though thanks for the pictures!
Lost Longinus, that we had already seen plenty, and Gigant Gaia's beast:
[Image: C1PAcOzUkAAGdfo.jpg]

[Image: C1PAcO0UcAAOJn1.jpg]

From: https://mobile.twitter.com/BBajirisuku18...3171602434
I still think they all look like a bunch of unoriginal Bakugan creatures.
These beasts are beautiful! Grin
Way better than the boring generic MFB ones. Grin
Thanks for the images, Kai-V. Smile
All of those new beast designs look amazing! Nice to see Phantom's design unique. Smile
At first i thought doomcizer would be a strong bey in the anime but he is so weak
Did you notice that the two scythes of the regular Dark Deathscyther look like a raven and a raven skeleton? Smile
Video won't play for me, keeps saying that an error occurred
(Jan. 22, 2017  6:55 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: Video won't play for me, keeps saying that an error occurred

Sorry I fix it
Thank you
(Aug. 24, 2016  11:49 PM)Rise Wrote: Well, maybe they could've added a King like figure to wield the sword?
A sword itself is not really threatening to be blunt - even if its design is awesome. Just like a gun. It's no threat unless someone points it at you. owo

right I was expecting buster blader from yugioh
(Jan. 03, 2017  2:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Lost Longinus, that we had already seen plenty, and Gigant Gaia's beast:
[Image: C1PAcOzUkAAGdfo.jpg]

[Image: C1PAcO0UcAAOJn1.jpg]

From: https://mobile.twitter.com/BBajirisuku18...3171602434

whats the second one?
(Nov. 15, 2016  7:52 PM)TL14 Wrote: Has anybody noticed the similarities between Beast Behemoth's beast and Behemoth from Final Fantasy VIII? It's purple, has black horns, a brown mane, black bat wings and a fin on it's tail. They even kept the brown hairs on it's chest.

what does behemoth from beyblade look like, is it similar to this?
(Feb. 12, 2017  12:10 AM)amidamaru Wrote: whats the second one?

It is supposed to be Gigant Gaia. As for your other question, I am sure that Beast Behemoth's picture from the BeyTerminal was previously posted in this topic.
(Feb. 12, 2017  12:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is supposed to be Gigant Gaia. As for your other question, I am sure that Beast Behemoth's picture from the BeyTerminal was previously posted in this topic.

Really I didn't see it?
It is definitely there, right near the bottom of page two.
These beasts are confirmed to be called "Avatars" both in Japanese and in English, so I will change the title of this topic.
They all look so great~! Especially loving the ones based around Norse Mythology.
what episode was behemoth in?
(Mar. 02, 2017  5:36 AM)amidamaru Wrote: what episode was behemoth in?

Episodes: 34, 35, 42 and 44.