Beyblade Burst App Zoom Tournament! 4/11/20 @1:00PM Pacific!

Beyblade App Zoom Tournement
When:April 11th, 2020 @1:00PM Pacific!

How to join: Please let me know if you can join. I will PM you the link to join. You must click this link the day-of to join!
How it works:I will set up a challonge bracket and have the players battling friend each other. They then will report who won.
Prizes:$10 PayPal for 1st. $5 for second. $5 for third.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a PM! (You can also message me on discord or instagram for a faster response. DC: Kitten#7777 Insta @shantidylanh

I hope to see you there!
(Apr. 04, 2020  4:34 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:

How to join: Please let me know if you can join. I will PM you the link to join. You must click this link the day-of to join!
How it works:I will set up a challonge bracket and have the players battling friend each other. They then will report who won.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a PM! (You can also message me on discord or instagram for a faster response. DC: Kitten#7777 Insta @shantidylanh

I hope to see you there!
This is a voice chat?
(Apr. 04, 2020  5:12 AM)Blader Boy7 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  4:34 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:

I hope to see you there!
This is a voice chat?

Yes. It will be like a group call kinda.
Blader Boy7 yes, a lot of people are using it for online work meetings and for classes due to the pandemic.
This sounds really cool, let me see if I can download the Zoom app, and If I can, I’m definitely in!
omg if i can download it i am so in
I would join but I have no PayPal to receive the money so if I win, I'll just be robbing someone of there chance to get the prize money.
(Apr. 04, 2020  5:29 PM)snoc Wrote: I would join but I have no PayPal to receive the money so if I win, I'll just be robbing someone of there chance to get the prize money.

same so that is kind of a problem
Me: Dad, can we get the Zoom App?
Dad: Why?
Me: For school and stuff.
Dad: Actually, why?
Me: So that I can play the BEYBLADE App with my friends.
Dad: No.
Me: Did I mention that I can win money?
Dad: 🤑I’m sold.

I’ll try to get the Zoom app. The tournament is on the weekend before the day I start online school on Zoom, so I’ll have a chance. Not sure about receiving the money though.
(Apr. 04, 2020  5:29 PM)snoc Wrote: I would join but I have no PayPal to receive the money so if I win, I'll just be robbing someone of there chance to get the prize money.

(Apr. 04, 2020  5:32 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:

same so that is kind of a problem

Don’t worry about it! You can still participate!

(Apr. 04, 2020  6:12 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’ll try to get the Zoom app. The tournament is on the weekend before the day I start online school on Zoom, so I’ll have a chance. Not sure about receiving the money though.

I’m looking into other options to pay people. Don’t worry about it!
Wait… I have to risk all of my save data…
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:25 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Wait… I have to risk all of my save data…

How?
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:25 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Wait… I have to risk all of my save data…

you dont have to lol.....??
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:25 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:

How?

Because I was featured on a YT channel that had a lot of app players, I got a lot of requests which I stupidly allowed. So now when I try to do anything that involves friends (including seeing who are my friends on the app, and the leaderboard) it just loads.
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:29 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:25 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: How?

Because I was featured on a YT channel that had a lot of app players, I got a lot of requests which I stupidly allowed. So now when I try to do anything that involves friends (including seeing who are my friends on the app, and the leaderboard) it just loads.

Oof.
I’m in if, my mom will let me download the app on her phone since mine is super old

If there is a sign up sheet please sign me up and I will tell if I can not join
I'll let u know if I'll join or not by tmrw
Wait… you posted this on the WBO, but that means any guest can join…
i might not be able to participate just to let y'all know
(Apr. 05, 2020  12:11 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Wait… you posted this on the WBO, but that means any guest can join…

They can’t join unless they say they want to compete. I’m PMing the link to people
(Apr. 05, 2020  12:41 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2020  12:11 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Wait… you posted this on the WBO, but that means any guest can join…

They can’t join unless they say they want to compete. I’m PMing the link to people

Right. I forgot that the link was in PMs and not the thread. Sorry!

Thats true...
(Apr. 05, 2020  12:46 AM)YishYash Wrote:

Thats true...

Above my post UltimateMaster clarified.
im in i sent u a friend request in dc
is there any other way besides zoom we can possibly do this cause i don't think i can do it on zoom