Beyblade Burst App Zoom Tournament! 4/11/20 @1:00PM Pacific!

(Apr. 05, 2020  12:52 AM)heroalexander05 Wrote: is there any other way besides zoom we can possibly do this cause i don't think i can do it on zoom

I can’t do anything else
(Apr. 05, 2020  2:03 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2020  12:52 AM)heroalexander05 Wrote: is there any other way besides zoom we can possibly do this cause i don't think i can do it on zoom

I can’t do anything else

ok thats fine but i might not be able to do it
also heads up you prob already know this but, zoom meeting are insecure and being hijacked by various people. cause each zoom link is  just the same url then like a 9 digit code. like I could type a buncha numbers into the url and end up in some random dudes meeting. so just a heads up.

edit: also look out if your parents dont like cussing and other stuff, cause they'll say a bunch of inappropriate/bad stuff and als pull up the white board and draw bad stuff
(Apr. 05, 2020  3:07 PM)snoc Wrote: also heads up you prob already know this but, zoom meeting are insecure and being hijacked by various people. cause each zoom link is  just the same url then like a 9 digit code. like I could type a buncha numbers into the url and end up in some random dudes meeting. so just a heads up.

And that’s why you wear a mask.
(Apr. 05, 2020  3:08 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2020  3:07 PM)snoc Wrote: also heads up you prob already know this but, zoom meeting are insecure and being hijacked by various people. cause each zoom link is  just the same url then like a 9 digit code. like I could type a buncha numbers into the url and end up in some random dudes meeting. so just a heads up.

And that’s why you wear a mask.

or you dont have to turn on your camera at all
(Apr. 05, 2020  3:08 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2020  3:08 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: And that’s why you wear a mask.

or you dont have to turn on your camera at all
Wait, you can do that?
(Apr. 05, 2020  3:12 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2020  3:08 PM)snoc Wrote: or you dont have to turn on your camera at all
Wait, you can do that?

yep, there's a camera button you can press to control your camera and sometimes you just join with no camera and have to manually turn it on

UltimateMaster um be sure to disable community screensharing so people dont screen share ****
and enable waiting room so you can allow people to come in or stop them if they're random people

ppl do cyber crimes but do this and you'll be fine

edit: hey that rhymed. also have a vid to know how to do this stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1IMmOujc9c

edit: also look out if your parents dont like cussing and other stuff, cause they'll say a bunch of inappropriate/bad stuff and als pull up the white board and draw bad stuff
My dad informed me. It’s the main reason my I’m PMign people. He’s gonna help me get it secure.
(Apr. 05, 2020  6:59 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:

My dad informed me. It’s the main reason my I’m PMign people. He’s gonna help me get it secure.

alright nice, and unfortunately I wont be able to make the tournament
(Apr. 05, 2020  7:00 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2020  6:59 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: My dad informed me. It’s the main reason my I’m PMign people. He’s gonna help me get it secure.

alright nice, and unfortunately I wont be able to make the tournament

Oh ok. Maybe next time.
It would probably be less clunky to do it on Discord, but a lot of people probably don't have Discord accounts, so it's a trade-off either way.
(Apr. 05, 2020  6:59 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:

Wow, you’re really lucky to have a dad that’s interested in your hobbies.
(Apr. 05, 2020  7:02 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2020  6:59 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: My dad informed me. It’s the main reason my I’m PMign people. He’s gonna help me get it secure.

Wow, you’re really lucky to have a dad that’s interested in your hobbies.

same for me luckily. he used to play beyblade in the plastic gen
I can’t do the Zoom, but can I do the tournament without Zoom?
(Apr. 06, 2020  9:50 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I can’t do the Zoom, but can I do the tournament without Zoom?

same here
I’m gonna try resetting my account. So for those of you that are friends with LegendaryBlade92, I think the number will reset.

It worked! I’m now LegendaryBlade35883 and I still have my progress!
Srry don’t feel up to it, also didn’t set up PayPal
(Apr. 06, 2020  9:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’m gonna try resetting my account. So for those of you that are friends with LegendaryBlade92, I think the number will reset.

Are you able to compete now?
(Apr. 06, 2020  11:02 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  9:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’m gonna try resetting my account. So for those of you that are friends with LegendaryBlade92, I think the number will reset.

Are you able to compete now?

If I can do it without Zoom, yes. For my opponents, I can look at the Challonge.
you can post pictures of who is battling who
(Apr. 06, 2020  11:18 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: you can post pictures of who is battling who

It’ll be on Challonge.
oh bet i'm gonna make a tournament every week now if i can
(Apr. 06, 2020  11:26 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: oh bet i'm gonna make a tournament every week now  if i can

I can help!
(Apr. 07, 2020  1:23 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  11:26 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: oh bet i'm gonna make a tournament every week now  if i can

I can help!

sure thing