Beyblade Burst 3DS Video Game

Wow what are those disgusting computer graphics...

[Image: img_04.png]

You better hope that most of the game is still drawings, because at least those are well rendered, but it looks like having a live shooting process is a big feature for the game, so I would expect to see this abomination very often...

Also, apparently each Blader has a chance of bursting based on five strikes : B U R S T. And the charactes may be voiced by the same actors as in the show.

Other screenshots: http://www.cs.furyu.jp/beyblade2016/
I...just..wow. I wasnt expecting much but Im already dissapointed

Also on the website theres a "Movie" In between GAME and SPEC. Its not clickable atm but I can assume a trailer is on its way.
Yes there will be a trailer coming up with those awesome CGI.
I have no idea what to say about the CGI Valt, but I'm more interested how most of the gameplay will be. By looks of the screenshots you hit the button to time your launch. I'm okay with this, unlike Beyblade Evolution's wonky camera that moves out of sync all the time. I hope that the gameplay is good or its dead before it is released.
That Valt isn't too flattering, ha... Let's just hope the gameplay is better. Thanks for sharing, Kai-V!
Even the arms and hands on the left-side screenshot are super square.
Am I the only one that thinks the gameplay screenshots look really similar to the English Beyblade Burst App?
(Sep. 16, 2016  12:29 AM)Jinbee Wrote: has there ever been a video game about Beyblade that has EVER been good?

All the Japanese-exclusive GBA Beyblade games. Did you ever play any of them?

Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 is amazing. Legit effort went into making the special attacks look creative and exciting. The gameplay, soundtrack and overall feeling get me to replay it even now, here and there.

The DS games from Metal Saga are fairly fine too (Last one even has voice acting for every character, which is honestly a big step up.

And the PSX games are fun stuff too. I would say that Beyblade doesn't have it as bad as you think.

As for Beyblade Burst 3DS, I'm excited. There are voices, there are animations, it's made by great developers. No complaints at all.
(Oct. 08, 2016  8:57 PM)Xeogran Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2016  12:29 AM)Jinbee Wrote: has there ever been a video game about Beyblade that has EVER been good?

All the Japanese-exclusive GBA Beyblade games. Did you ever play any of them?

Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 is amazing. Legit effort went into making the special attacks look creative and exciting. The gameplay, soundtrack and overall feeling get me to replay it even now, here and there.

The DS games from Metal Saga are fairly fine too (Last one even has voice acting for every character, which is honestly a big step up.

And the PSX games are fun stuff too. I would say that Beyblade doesn't have it as bad as you think.

As for Beyblade Burst 3DS, I'm excited. There are voices, there are animations, it's made by great developers. No complaints at all.

What are the last few BitBeasts? I know that the last one is Guardian Driger.
(Oct. 08, 2016  8:57 PM)Xeogran Wrote:

I haven't really played the Japanese Beyblade games, and I'm not really interested to doing so. From the look of that game on the video, it certainly does have some nice effects and stuff, but then again G-Revolutions GBA game was the same case. These games are probably more appealing for you, but for me, at least the ones I've played that were released in the UK, or ones I could get my hands on, mainly the English versions, they aren't fun games to me. The PS1 and every GBA game wasn't fun for me at the slightest. The PS1 is rather unbalanced in gameplay, with bleak graphics. The GBA V-Force game had an annoying isometric view with controls locked in an isometric way, and it's hard to get use to. The G-Revolution GBA game was a huge button masher which was the only way I won, and it works, but it's not fun.
Pretty sure they're exclusive to the games. I remember them being talked about before but it's been a while.
(Oct. 08, 2016  11:37 PM)Jinbee Wrote: but then again G-Revolutions GBA game was the same case.

No it was not. GBA G-Revolution you could feel that it was a very forced 'hardcore' type game as soon as during the first match. The Japanese ones are much more relaxed and created with the Beyblade Anime feel in mind. And lol, don't even get me started on the V-force game. Both of them were cheap cash-ins.
(Oct. 10, 2016  10:31 AM)Xeogran Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2016  11:37 PM)Jinbee Wrote: but then again G-Revolutions GBA game was the same case.

No it was not. GBA G-Revolution you could feel that it was a very forced 'hardcore' type game as soon as during the first match. The Japanese ones are much more relaxed and created with the Beyblade Anime feel in mind. And lol, don't even get me started on the V-force game. Both of them were cheap cash-ins.

I was very clearly talking about the visuals and how both games had good visuals and presentation... The gameplay in the G-Rev GBA game is awful indeed.
(Oct. 08, 2016  11:47 PM)Ultra Wrote: Pretty sure they're exclusive to the games. I remember them being talked about before but it's been a while.

Seems the be the trend. For sure Japan will have something, hopefully stateside too.
Finally the trailer is out:

They are still using the BB-10?! Wth.
A ten-minute-long video of the gameplay:

Essentially, it is exactly like BEYBLADE: Evolution...
I've never played Beyblade games, but this one look amazing!! Can't wait to get my hands on it!
Same as Leo Burst, I never played a Beyblade videogame before, but this looks fun to say the least. And comes with the special amaterios, which is pretty cool. I wonder if we'll have this release in America.
Exactly like Beyblade Evolution? That is not how I see it. This is a hundred times better than Evolutions IMO. I don't see any similarity between this new Burst game and Evolutions. One aspect from a previous Beyblade game I see here, is aiming your launch. It looks similar to the Metal Fusion Wii game. I want this game now!
(Nov. 05, 2016  7:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Essentially, it is exactly like BEYBLADE: Evolution...

Well that's a let down IMO but I guess the Amaterios makes up for that.
Sorry for double posting but here's the video
Wait

It's a resin of Evolution

Ew

Eeeeeeew

They're lucky they packaged this with Amaterios because nobody in their right mind would pick this up otherwise
(Oct. 29, 2016  8:29 AM)TL14 Wrote: They are still using the BB-10?! Wth.

So is the anime.