Beyblade Best-Girl

Christina Kuroda hands down xD
(Jun. 17, 2019  1:13 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2019  4:35 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: There are no girls in burst that have there own distinctive beyblade, they just have random combos
At least they aren't crappy characters....although a lot of people don't like Nika for....reasons?
Hey Sasha doesn't have her own unique bey (I'd like to see a serious take at a Stamina Gaia(non)), but she's still a likeable character who actually won a battle in the main tournament and wasn't a prick. Looking at you Queen. Yeah I know I've seen/remember the original and V-Force the least so when I saw 46 subbed, I was like Queen, King, the heck is wrong with y'all.

I hope Ichika's become slightly better than Sasha. Right now she's a weird mix of Sasha and Gumita.

If you like Nika, that's fine. More power to you.

Personally, I didn't really like Nika for the same reasons I dislike Hilary, they're both the generic token girl characters who's impact is minimal at best and nil at worst and their only role in the series is to be crappy cheerleaders. In general, I don't like cheerleader-type characters who have very little purpose so that's probably inevitable.

Granted, I don't really hate Nika like I do with Hilary, since Nika is at least a likeable character personality-wise and did become a bey analyser in Cho-Z so I still prefer her over Hilary.

As for Queen, I actually thought she was a good villain. I love the concept of her and King cheating in order to steal bey parts from their opponents. It almost reminds me of Carlos from S1 of Beyblade. As cheater-type characters, they're way better than bloody Enzo since they're more interesting, receive their comeuppance and did reform.
(Jun. 17, 2019  5:13 PM)SuperTheComic Wrote: Valkyrie
As in the CHARACTER Valkyrie.
https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Valtryek

Lol, I didn't even know she was a girl.
(Jun. 17, 2019  5:31 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:

Me neither.
(Jun. 17, 2019  1:30 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Ming Ming.

Finally, someone that understands!
(Jun. 17, 2019  5:31 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:

In Norse mythology, Valkyries are females. So its safe to assume that Burst’s Valkyrie is female
Valkyrie also seems to have the voice of a female in the original-- not the dub, don't know what happened there-- I can't believe I totally forgot her. She's added onto the list of best girls, if that's okay.
(Jun. 17, 2019  6:23 PM)Okanie Wrote: Valkyrie also seems to have the voice of a female in the original-- not the dub, don't know what happened there-- I can't believe I totally forgot her. She's added onto the list of best girls, if that's okay.
But the dub's Valt's voice actress,and she's female...so technically isn't she?
I'm talking about Valkyrie in episode 51 of evolution. I've always known Valt's VA's are female (both original and dubbed). Valkyrie on the other hand, they switched the voice for a male like voice for some reason in the finale of Shu vs Valt. Although it was a female voice in the original, unless she also voiced Valt's bey in the dub? I'm confused.
The last time I heard Valkyrie’s dub voice, it sounded male to me? Dont know if my ears went downhill or not, but I feel like the dub pulled a bad idea. As bad as making Theodore’s dub line “I’ll be back” or similar, and he hadnt even came back

So I wouldnt be surprised if they were planning to make Valkyrie a MALE
(Jun. 17, 2019  6:51 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: The last time I heard Valkyrie’s dub voice, it sounded male to me? Dont know if my ears went downhill or not, but I feel like the dub pulled a bad idea. As bad as making Theodore’s dub line “I’ll be back” or similar, and he hadnt even came back

So I wouldnt be surprised if they were planning to make Valkyrie a MALE

That's what I thought too? The dub kind of was a bit confusing at times, but I still find it enjoyable-- ex. being Shu's voice in turbo "Like my turbo blades" -- I don't even know why Valkyrie's voice became more male like?? Was it because it's called Valtryek instead of Valkyrie? At least... that's what I'm guessing it has to be.
All Beyblade girls are best girls! (even tho I've only seen mfb and burst) There's not really a lot of girls anyways, so it's best for me to love them all... (TдT)
My 5 year old thinks Madoka is the most beautiful, but my 10 year old thinks Kris from BC Soul is the most beautiful.
(Jun. 18, 2019  1:30 AM)britannaka Wrote: My 5 year old thinks Madoka is the most beautiful, but my 10 year old thinks Kris from BC Soul is the most beautiful.
Great minds think alike! (I’m talking about me and them. Not your kids. ;))
(Jun. 18, 2019  1:31 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2019  1:30 AM)britannaka Wrote: My 5 year old thinks Madoka is the most beautiful, but my 10 year old thinks Kris from BC Soul is the most beautiful.
Great minds think alike! (I’m talking about me and them. Not your kids. Wink)

LoL!!
(Jun. 17, 2019  12:23 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hikaru is really cool, and a really strong blader too

Exactly
Wait, I change my mind! sorry bekfastblader XD. Chris is best
Here's a fun question, what should the ultimate best girl in Beyblade be like: imagine if you had to design the 16 bladers: bey/character/personality/type/character development/flaws, how would you make them?
Tbh Sasha I like the launcher style (technically shu) and how she kept wanting to beat free
(Jun. 19, 2019  11:23 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Here's a fun question, what should the ultimate best girl in Beyblade be like: imagine if you had to design the 16 bladers: bey/character/personality/type/character development/flaws, how would you make them?

If I could change one thing in burst is to change valt into a female instead matching valkyrie who's  a female. I think having a female valt would've give a great dynamic with shu as childhood friends. As for personality I would give her mix of sophie from mfb and Maria from the original or if you use to watch bakugan the original she could be like mira . Smart , strong can be elegant but behind that elegant theirs a badass and serious blader when bey battling.