Beyblade Artist Contest! ^_^

Takeru Wrote:Well Judges cant be found i need 2 more people to be judges

You should have said earlier, ne? You can also ask people who are not from this forum.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Takeru Wrote:Well Judges cant be found i need 2 more people to be judges

You should have said earlier, ne? You can also ask people who are not from this forum.
Nope I was waiting for the replies from the judges but I only got 2 recently and now I need 2 more to have a good vote on this, so now I'm asking for 2 more people to judge the pic's like right now!
Maybe you should contact people instead of waiting for them to contact you seeing as it took you two months to get four judges and you need two more
Marin Wrote:Maybe you should contact people instead of waiting for them to contact you seeing as it took you two months to get four judges and you need two more
Actually I did contact them but to no success so that's why I need 2 more judges.
just announce the god damn winner

no one cares that much anyway
Artie Wrote:just announce the god damn winner

no one cares that much anyway
Sorry Artie that just wouldn't be fair. If you have this much.....spunk why don't you tell me which pics should win?
Takeru Wrote:
Marin Wrote:Maybe you should contact people instead of waiting for them to contact you seeing as it took you two months to get four judges and you need two more
Actually I did contact them but to no success so that's why I need 2 more judges.

I meant, tell people to be judges: new people. Ask anyone, I mean, its not that hard. Ideally these people would be qualified in some capacity in that they'd appreciate the game or art in general but at this point its been more than a week since the verdict should have been reached and coming up on two weeks since the final product has been turned in.

I mean, your brother posts here right? There, thats one. Now just comandeer another judge so we can get this show on the road, shall we? Joyful_3
Marin Wrote:
Takeru Wrote:

I meant, tell people to be judges: new people. Ask anyone, I mean, its not that hard. Ideally these people would be qualified in some capacity in that they'd appreciate the game or art in general but at this point its been more than a week since the verdict should have been reached and coming up on two weeks since the final product has been turned in.

I mean, your brother posts here right? There, thats one. Now just comandeer another judge so we can get this show on the road, shall we? Joyful_3
My brother............... no he doesn't have a taste for art. But I know everyone wants to know who won and I have to do it right cause its my money that's going ok.
this isn't the carp mona lisa takeru
Alright, I'm judging to help finish this up.

I sent Takeru my picks for winners already. I don't know how many other judges he needs before he makes a decision.
HERE IT IS!!!!!!

First contest (Holy Beast): Caron

Second contest (Holy Blade) : Marin

Third contest (Goofiest Holy Beast) : Bey Brad

Alright GREAT JOB EVERYONE! All winners must PM me there address so that there prizes will be shipped to them.

WINNERS gets the:

Beyblades V2008 Takara Tomy Japanese Beyblade Combination Master Set

JUDGES:

(Roan, rkayd, Bumpking12, Kai-V)

Because you guy were my Judges you get your choice of

Beyblade Starter Set Pegasus 105F

Beyblade Starter Set Bull 125SF

Beyblade Starter Set Cheiron 145S

Beyblade Starter Set Leo 145D

You only get one so choose wisely.

Thanks for participating!
How generous Joyful_3

I just wanted to give my own thanks to all the judges and other participants.
Thanks! Wow, I spent like 3 minutes on that. Sweet.
Wow Takeru, that's really nice of you to do this.

Are you sure you can afford to buy everyone all of this stuff? I don't want to take advantage of you for doing so little. I sort of feel bad accepting a gift. :\
LOL I work for citimortgage I'm fine money wise, but if you don't want it you don't have to have it all you have to say is no and I wont force you to take the gift. Joyful_3

When I have a contest I go ALL OUT for contestants and Judges!!!! Joyful_3
haha

Well its not that I don't WANT the gift, I'd be happy as hell to have it, I just wanted to make sure you weren't going to put yourself in a tough position doing this.

You're being very generous. I can't say I've ever met someone else on the internet willing to do something like this. Smile
What can I say I'm one of a kind and I like this place a lot.
Roan Wrote:You're being very generous. I can't say I've ever met someone else on the internet willing to do something like this. Smile

DJ - Sad.
It was a contest you have to have good prizes if you want to have another one. Next contest I want more participation it's more fun that way.
I'm sure if you'd told told people about these prizes, you'd have gotten a lot more entries.
Could have sworn I did..........yeah on page 4, post #66, but it was kinda vague.Joyful_3
Congratulations to the winners.
hahaha Takeru, nice guy of the year.
Woah, i just found out i won. Thanks, Takeru and to all the judges. Congrats to the other winners as well! I look forward to other contests and hopefully other people will enter as well for fun.
YOUR AN carp TAKERU!!!
1. I HAVE taste in art
2.You cant even buy me checkers?!?!?!?!?
3.When I come back over to your house,dont eat my damn food.
OR drink the soda im drinking
Kazuma Wrote:YOUR AN carp TAKERU!!!
1. I HAVE taste in art
2.You cant even buy me checkers?!?!?!?!?
3.When I come back over to your house,dont eat my damn food.
OR drink the soda im drinking

Dj - Uh.