Beyblade Artist Contest! ^_^

furry found
Marin, you are talented
HOLY carp!!!!!!!!! Man........ Marin..... WOW.... I'm at a lost for words. Hope you guy out there are taking notes..... can you guys beat Marin? Cant wait to see what happens on the 12th when the contest finally ends! Big props to Marin for doing all 3 contest and having fantastic ideas! Joyful_3
here do i win
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

on second thought mine looks more like diglett
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

LOL it is a diglett! Like I said contest ends on the 12th hope all the judges are still here to do this.........?
Bey Brad Wrote:here do i win
best drawing ever!!!!
I know I'm not entered into this and I really don't have the time right now for designing it, but I'd like to point out that the MS sub AR is a total rip of Gaia Dragoon V and the big Sub AR of UV is basically a jagged version of the massive sub AR's that Gabriel, Gaia Dragoon (the original one), and Guardian Driger all have. I'm pretty sure this was unintentional as I did read ALL of that post Marin, but I thought I'd point it out anyway.
Train Wrote:I know I'm not entered into this and I really don't have the time right now for designing it, but I'd like to point out that the MS sub AR is a total rip of Gaia Dragoon V and the big Sub AR of UV is basically a jagged version of the massive sub AR's that Gabriel, Gaia Dragoon (the original one), and Guardian Driger all have. I'm pretty sure this was unintentional as I did read ALL of that post Marin, but I thought I'd point it out anyway.

jerk
Train Wrote:I'd like to point out that the MS sub AR is a total rip of Gaia Dragoon V

I'm not familiar with the 'blade or anything but it seems that the two are real different. The sub AR has 4 appendages, sure, but I see no other similarities. It had to be some number, after all. The blades on my design are supposed to be shaped like halbred heads, where as the design of Gaia Dragoon V's part is composed mostly of the generic "bey-spikes".

Quote:and the big Sub AR of UV is basically a jagged version of the massive sub AR's that Gabriel, Gaia Dragoon (the original one), and Guardian Driger all have.

Seeing as sub ARs are far from a new gimmick its natural that the design including them would draw a comparison, I don't know what you're insinuating if not that it WAS an intentionally stolen design. I'm only familiar with Gabriel of those and the thought of it didn't even occur to me during the design process.

Anyway, I get that you said you're not accusing anyone, but I'd hope you'd understand too why I wonder what you actually meant if not that, and also why I'd be kinda irrate.
To be honest, seeing those designs brought Gaia Dragoon and Gaia Dragoon V to mind immediately. Of course, there's a limit to how many new designs can be designed, within the limits of logical reasoning and material limitations, considering how many different styles Takara has already released. Many designs are bound to look like each other, even if they weren't copied.
Bumpking12 Wrote:Hey, i'll be a judge! Can I?

sure why not cant have too many judges! Joyful_3

Composer of Requiems Wrote:To be honest, seeing those designs brought Gaia Dragoon and Gaia Dragoon V to mind immediately. Of course, there's a limit to how many new designs can be designed, within the limits of logical reasoning and material limitations, considering how many different styles Takara has already released. Many designs are bound to look like each other, even if they weren't copied.

True in this contest it doesn't matter if the that beyblade designs resemble another ones as long as it looks better then the one that was made. Joyful_3
Yo, I drew the image of the dragon (I didn't know what to do so I just drew a dragon whoo!) Anyway, I'm carp at colouring. My friend Ella said she'll colour it in for me, which she did.

So at the moment I have scanned the image into the computer and I'm trying to turn it into a jpeg.

The file is too big, so until I work out how to get it to a smaller file it is uploaded here- http://www.livevideo.com/photo/gemgemchan
The contest is over! Now for the Judgeing period to see who's the winner! I thought that there would be more enteries but I guess some people forgot oh-well!
O O I wanna be a judge!
Done! That's all 5 judges now, judges will have to pm me there pics for the winners of the contest if there are any late entries the will have to get there pics in by the 16th the winner of the contest will be announced on Friday!
Glad someone asked :-P

Anxiously awaiting results.

I do not want to be the only one to give my opinion, besides you.

Try to contact the other judges personally.
Kai-V Wrote:...

I do not want to be the only one to give my opinion, besides you.

Try to contact the other judges personally.
That's ok your opinion is the same as mine and like i said i have no idea whats going on with the rest of the guys but if you say so then ill try and get in touch with the others. Results postponed until further notice.
Well Judges cant be found i need 2 more people to be judges