Beyblade Artist Contest! ^_^

Ehhh, I'm not really feelin' the whole Dragoon Murasame drawing thing, but the idea of an art constest is a good one. We should have more of these.

I think I'll just design the Beyblade itself then. I assume it would be made totally out of Original parts and have SOME basis to previous Dragoon Beys?
You would be correct Dragoon Murasame should be made totally out of original parts and have SOME basis to previous Dragoon Beys so come up with something cool, I'll be looking forward to seeing your drawing of the Dragoon Murasame's Beyblade. Joyful_3
here is my entry guys do i win Smile

[Image: 5mbwoo.gif]
IKE DORAGOON MURASAMEEEEEEE
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And here I thought this thread was going nowhere.

CLEARLY I WAS WRONG
i am summoning my BITBEAAAAAAST
Roan Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:i am summoning my BITBEAAAAAAST

[Image: summoningmybitbeastwb6.jpg]

LOL

fuuuck.gif
OMG! Unfortunately the contest starts on the 7th so you got sometime but you defiantly have a Goofy drawing there I hope you win! Joyful_3
WHY ME!!!!! Ok no more Bey Brads flashing please!?
I said Please!
is this really the topic o.o anyways i think bey brad wins xD
The contest hasn't begun yet but anyone could try and make a goofier picture then that but at this moment in time Bey brad most defiantly has it.
Whootahh Everyone the contest has started! So far we have Bey Brad with the goofiest Dragoon Murasame pic so far no other people have posted pics but can wait to see who wins! Joyful_3
A little confusion on the rules:
How many potential prizes are there to be won? If there are multiple prizes, could someone win multiple prizes?

Look forward to seeing others' stuff; I'm working on something now.

Good-luck everyone.
Here's my entry for the Dragoon Murasame bit beast design. I haven't done any 2D stuff in a while, so it was definitely good practise for me with the good old Photoshop. I might create a 3D model of it later, but not for the contest.

I re-sized the image to fit the page.
[Image: dragoonmurasamehg5.jpg]

Tell me what you guys think.
Pretty sure you just won.

I don't imagine anyone else putting that much effort into this. lol