Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions

What are you talking about its Kai!
Why do you think dranzer doesn't suck in actual life ...
hmm i have absolutely no idea what the 4D storyline is whats up with ryuga in explosion does he join japan
(Oct. 30, 2011  5:31 AM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: hmm i have absolutely no idea what the 4D storyline is whats up with ryuga in explosion does he join japan

At the end, yes.
Does Jack and owner of Grand Capricorn have legend auras when they battle or is it just me?
(Oct. 10, 2011  2:52 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: Alright thanks. Now who woulf win? Ryuga(Lightning L-Drago) VS Faust. In an ACTUAL battle, what would happen?

Faust would probably win, with Basalt Horogium 145WD.
(Nov. 05, 2011  10:52 PM)PhantomKid Wrote: Does Jack and owner of Grand Capricorn have legend auras when they battle or is it just me?

They are not Legend Bladers.
(Nov. 05, 2011  10:52 PM)PhantomKid Wrote: Does Jack and owner of Grand Capricorn have legend auras when they battle or is it just me?

On Metal Fight Beyblade Episode 89 they exert auras, but if you're referring to them as being Legend Bladers by "legend auras", then no.
there something i do not get about the star fragment i know there are hidden inside beys like galaxy pegasus and rock leone but what about storm pegasus wasn't galaxy pegasus was a proto type but contained a piece of pegasus and it did say that storm pegasus was the second bey in the world created by a star fragment so was l drago but ryuga kept lightning l drago and transformed him into meteo ldrago so does it mean tat storm pegasus is the last legend blade or was it just part of big bang pegasus or just that it powers was given to another bey
Can anyone give me a link to where i can download the 4D opening?
I have not been keeping up with Metal Fight Beyblade 4D that much, but is there a confirmed Earth Beyblade ? Earth Aquila seems to have nothing at all to do with anybody or anything.

Do you think Kreis Cygnus could be the Earth Beyblade ? Earth is round and was thought to be a sort of plate in the past, and there are only swans on Earth as far as we know.

Mercury - Mercury Anubius
Venus - Death Quetzalcoatl
Earth - ?
Mars - VariAres
Jupiter - Jade Jupiter
Saturn - Scythe Kronos
Uranus - Duo Uranus
Neptune - ?
in beyblade 4d who is duo uranus owner because i search on the internet but found nothing
(Nov. 07, 2011  8:36 PM)nicholasm Wrote: in beyblade 4d who is duo uranus owner because i search on the internet but found nothing

That is because he is obviously unknown at the moment.
(Nov. 07, 2011  8:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I have not been keeping up with Metal Fight Beyblade 4D that much, but is there a confirmed Earth Beyblade ? Earth Aquila seems to have nothing at all to do with anybody or anything.

Do you think Kreis Cygnus could be the Earth Beyblade ? Earth is round and was thought to be a sort of plate in the past, and there are only swans on Earth as far as we know.

Earth - ?
Mars - VariAres
Jupiter - Jade Jupiter
Saturn - Scythe Kronos
Uranus - Duo Uranus
Neptune - ?
I was thinking Takara-Tomy would make a Gaia Bey, you know Gaia=Mother Earth.
(Nov. 07, 2011  8:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I have not been keeping up with Metal Fight Beyblade 4D that much, but is there a confirmed Earth Beyblade ? Earth Aquila seems to have nothing at all to do with anybody or anything.

Earth - ?
Mars - VariAres
Jupiter - Jade Jupiter
Saturn - Scythe Kronos
Uranus - Duo Uranus
Neptune - ?

I was thinking that the four season bladers make up the beys for Earth. I say this because Winter,Fall,Spring, and Summer are the seasons of Earth.
(Nov. 07, 2011  10:23 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: I was thinking that the four season bladers make up the beys for Earth. I say this because Winter,Fall,Spring, and Summer are the seasons of Earth.

Hah, it is completely possible, but it also seems quite far-fetched.
(Nov. 07, 2011  10:23 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: I was thinking that the four season bladers make up the beys for Earth. I say this because Winter,Fall,Spring, and Summer are the seasons of Earth.

And you're absolutely correct. In Ep 124, Dunamis mentions that King Zeus decided so that the power of Gaia was split into four and for it to be entrusted to people in the future.
(Nov. 07, 2011  10:20 PM)sum 472 Wrote:

Earth - ?
Mars - VariAres
Jupiter - Jade Jupiter
Saturn - Scythe Kronos
Uranus - Duo Uranus
Neptune - ?
I was thinking Takara-Tomy would make a Gaia Bey, you know Gaia=Mother Earth.

I was just thinking about that but it is possible probably maybe Flash saggitario or this new bey I heard called Fusion Hades also is it me i think there are more beys containing a star fragment as i was wathcing othere pisodes like storm pegasus or lightning l drago in which ryuga upgrade him
Hades is the Pluto bey, because TT wanted a reason to market another 4D bey despite Pluto not being a planet anymore...
Where would Flash be? I would assume Fusion Hades would be Pluto but no because that is not a planet. Kreis Cygnus would most likely be Earth if there is one.. But just to clarify what I'm saying that there is a possible 3 more legend bladers with only 2 more spots
yea 1 of them have to not be a legend bey and your wright kreis would be earth but that mean one of the spots would be flash saggitario or fusion hades but maybe on of them lets say flash saggitario may have absorb the legend power of another bey which could be a possibility
(Nov. 08, 2011  2:07 AM)PhantomKid Wrote: Where would Flash be? I would assume Fusion Hades would be Pluto but no because that is not a planet. Kreis Cygnus would most likely be Earth if there is one.. But just to clarify what I'm saying that there is a possible 3 more legend bladers with only 2 more spots

Flash Saggitario would obviously belong to Kenta, Fusion Hades belongs to Pluto, that is correct, as for Cygnus, I'm not sure.
Reading up on these posts about what Earth might be, there are two ideas:

One would be Gaia, the word highly associated with Earth. Another would be, as everyone says, "Kreis Cygnus", based on the Greek Mythology legend:

One story based in Greek mythology told of two close friends, Cygnus and Phaeton, who were continually competing. One day, they each challenged the other to a race across the sky, around the Sun, and back to Earth. In an effort to gain the advantage, they both cut too closely to the Sun and their chariots were burned up. They both fell to the Earth and were knocked unconscious. Upon recovering, Cygnus began looking for his friend, Phaeton, and discovered his body trapped by the roots of a tree at the bottom of the Eridanus River. In an effort to retrieve his friend’s body and give it a proper burial, Cygnus repeatedly dove into the river, but could not reach his friend’s body. While he sat grieving on the bank of the river, Cygnus begged for Zeus to help him. Zeus replied that if he gave Cygnus the body of a swan, he would be able to dive deeply enough to retrieve his friend’s body. However, if Cygnus did take on the body of a swan, he would also be giving up his immortality and would only live as long as a swan would normally live. Cygnus readily agreed to this in order to retrieve his friend’s body and give him a proper burial, allowing his friend’s spirit to travel into the afterlife. In honor of this great unselfish act, Zeus placed Cygnus’ image (that of a swan) into the night sky.

While Cygnus is a Constellation, unlike the Sagittarius, it has its place in Greek Mythology. If I'm reading these posts right, Legend Bladers that have a planet placement are usually based off of gods and myths than constellations. Reading these posts a little more, specifically Saigo's, I might be wrong...

But, y'know, for people who want to know about this stuff and the relations to the Beyblade series...here's some food for thought.
Legend Bladers are ordered in two groups, One, for Greek Gods/Planets and the other for Constellations, Named ''Solar-System Legend Bladers'' and Bladers of the Four Seasons respectively. Together representing the universe as Solar-System Legend Bladers are the planets other then earth and all of The Bladers of the Four Seasons represent Earth. However beware Beyblade tends to throw plot-twists at us, so be careful.
Hello!
It passed a lot since last time I been here.
I am still working on Beyblade Spinning Heroes.I came here because I know you got more knowledge about beyblade than me.I watched some episodes where they show tyson's house.I modeled some parts in 3D.First model was practice room where tyson practices with his grandpa.The one where they keep the sword.I got some more stuff modeled,but I dont know where to put it.I dont really have visualisation of whole house.I could just see some parts.
Soo since you know more than me I hope someone could sketch his house from top.Just I can see where is what.
Thanks Smile
Hi again, I played Spinning Heroes, Unfortunately I haven't seem much of G-Rev/2002/Bakuten, I know more about the Metal Saga. Thank you for realizing my knowledge though.
EDIT: I know some parts; outside is a Red Beystadium, Surrounded by Trees, a small pond is outside too.