Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions

yea thanks,I am not worried about outside yet.I need to create the inside soo I will create outside acording to that.
Also I got that fence,house doors and some other stuff for outside,there is still much to do.
I will check some of other episodes where he has new dragoon,the part where he used laucher upside down....
Red stadium?I seen one in his room when he developed a techniche to beat carlos,is that it?
Also the version of a game we are creating now will definetly look like a game.Not some alpha or crapy game.
We have some fancy games,effects and soon we will have let it rip.Maybe at first we will use just hands to let it rip and stuff like that,which will give us time to complete characters.
If you have some images,would be helpfull.
Thanks Smile

(Nov. 17, 2011  3:29 PM)blackdragons Wrote: yea thanks,I am not worried about outside yet.I need to create the inside soo I will create outside acording to that.
Also I got that fence,house doors and some other stuff for outside,there is still much to do.
I will check some of other episodes where he has new dragoon,the part where he used laucher upside down....
Red stadium?I seen one in his room when he developed a techniche to beat carlos,is that it?
Also the version of a game we are creating now will definetly look like a game.Not some alpha or crapy game.
We have some fancy games,effects and soon we will have let it rip.Maybe at first we will use just hands to let it rip and stuff like that,which will give us time to complete characters.
If you have some images,would be helpfull.
Thanks Smile
In the episode where Takao challenges Daichi for a battle[2nd Time].
who thinks that the producers of beyblade should have kept the original cast, not this lame new cast, except for soem cool characters kyoya, ryuga, and tsubasa and chris since he has the legendary kai hair
(Nov. 17, 2011  10:13 PM)shadowzinrai Wrote: who thinks that the producers of beyblade should have kept the original cast, not this lame new cast, except for soem cool characters kyoya, ryuga, and tsubasa and chris since he has the legendary kai hair

There was nothing more that could have been done with the old cast of characters, and Metal Fight Beyblade is targeted for a whole new generation of kids who are not supposed to know about Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, the plastics, the HMS, etc.
According to Nelvana.com's Metal Fury description, there are 20 Legend bladers.

Solar System Bladers (6 of them)
The Bladers of the Four Seasons
The Nemesis Bladers ?
Rago himself is one as he is the Legend Blader worthy enough of owning Nemesis.
I thought the Nemesis Bladers were seperate from the Legend counterparts?
(Nov. 17, 2011  10:13 PM)shadowzinrai Wrote: who thinks that the producers of beyblade should have kept the original cast, not this lame new cast, except for soem cool characters kyoya, ryuga, and tsubasa and chris since he has the legendary kai hair

Remember that Chris, Kyoya, Chris, Tsubasa and Ryuuga all have Hybrid Wheel System Beyblades, It would not make any sense, plus all of them[minus Tsubasa] have Beys with the Fragment of The Star in them, and Takao, Rei, Kai, Max etc. wouldn't.
(Nov. 18, 2011  12:28 PM)Saigo Wrote: Rago himself is one as he is the Legend Blader worthy enough of owning Nemesis.

Saigo, was anything actually mentioned in the Japanese version about there being twenty Legend Bladers ? Because Nelvana just seems to come out of nowhere, and we are trying to figure out something based on a number that might have never appeared anywhere in the actual original version ...
Maybe Nelvana is confusing the term "legend bladers" with 4D beys?
(Nov. 19, 2011  5:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2011  12:28 PM)Saigo Wrote: Rago himself is one as he is the Legend Blader worthy enough of owning Nemesis.

Saigo, was anything actually mentioned in the Japanese version about there being twenty Legend Bladers ? Because Nelvana just seems to come out of nowhere, and we are trying to figure out something based on a number that might have never appeared anywhere in the actual original version ...

Non whatsoever. In every instance so far, it has been mentioned that there are ten in total, where Nelvana gets twenty from, I have no idea.

The Legend Bladers, based on what has already been said in the series, are the Solar System Bladers, the Bladers of the Four Seasons and Rago, who was explicitly mentioned to be one by Pluto.
Hey, im kinda outa the loop, when it comes to the anime, is there any news that there will be the MetalMasters SolBlaze movie in the US?
(Nov. 19, 2011  8:50 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Hey, im kinda outa the loop, when it comes to the anime, is there any news that there will be the MetalMasters SolBlaze movie in the US?

No, no news about it being dubbed.
(Nov. 19, 2011  5:24 AM)sum 472 Wrote: I thought the Nemesis Bladers were seperate from the Legend counterparts?

Remember that Chris, Kyoya, Chris, Tsubasa and Ryuuga all have Hybrid Wheel System Beyblades,

um no Chris and Ryuuga definitively have 4D beys since they have both metal wheels with different modes and 4D cores. Not sure about Kyoya since he only has the mode changing metal wheel.
Fang Leone is a part of the 4D series.
I only think this because it came after Big Bang and all that..
(Nov. 19, 2011  9:40 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  5:24 AM)sum 472 Wrote: I thought the Nemesis Bladers were seperate from the Legend counterparts?

Remember that Chris, Kyoya, Chris, Tsubasa and Ryuuga all have Hybrid Wheel System Beyblades,

um no Chris and Ryuuga definitively have 4D beys since they have both metal wheels with different modes and 4D cores. Not sure about Kyoya since he only has the mode changing metal wheel.
Read my post clearly, it says 4D Beyblades by saying ''Fragment of the Star'' as that is how they are gained.
Well you said it in a very unclear way and even so it's quite obvious that L Drago Destroy and Phantom Orion are 4D beys even thought they were never hit by the fragment of the star thing.
(Nov. 19, 2011  11:00 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Well you said it in a very unclear way and even so it's quite obvious that L Drago Destroy and Phantom Orion are 4D beys even thought they were never hit by the fragment of the star thing.

They were,[Haven't you seen the episodes] even then they were HWS.
In order to become '4D' they have to, but most of them are part of the fragment of the star eg. Variares.
Hey... um. For random purposes, was Madoka's bey a Mad Cancer 145F?
Yes it is, but the anime doesn't show a very clear render if it is either F or FS. It doesn't have any major importance except when she saved Kyoya's severely damaged Leone using it to interrupt a battle.

On that....

The heck is with the clear wheel on her Beyblade? Did I completely miss a special release by any chance?
Question: What's a random Big Bang Pegasis move from 4D?
Big Bang Tornado.
(Dec. 09, 2011  12:34 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Yes it is, but the anime doesn't show a very clear render if it is either F or FS. It doesn't have any major importance except when she saved Kyoya's severely damaged Leone using it to interrupt a battle.

On that....

The heck is with the clear wheel on her Beyblade? Did I completely miss a special release by any chance?

I belive it's a canser
Yes I know it is, I was wondering if it ever appeared in a rare release....
Nope, it never was released. If it was, then it would've been in Random Booster Light Vol. 1-3, which the only Mad Cancer was Mad Cancer CH120SF.
What colour was it since there have been several recolours of the cancer clear wheel? Also this is for all the people who've read the original beyblade manga out there: How many of the HMS released were in the manga? I'm wondering since they were unveiled in volume 12 and it stops at 14 so how many could they have released in that period? Also what happens in Volume 14?