Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions

(Sep. 14, 2011  6:37 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Who owns the metal system Virgo in the manga? It can't be the dude in the anime who appears in like 1 episode.

It does not appear in the manga.
Really? That's kinda odd since all the others apart from rares appeared didn't they?
(Sep. 14, 2011  10:50 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Really? That's kinda odd since all the others apart from rares appeared didn't they?

No. I could not necessarily remember one right now, but since there is a lot less "screen time" in a manga, I am sure they skipped more than one Beyblade.
When are we going to have old episode ? The all link is dead !! Unhappy
(Sep. 18, 2011  4:40 PM)DarkXxElfe Wrote: When are we going to have old episode ? The all link is dead !! Unhappy

Can you be patient and watch it on YouTube if you really want to see it ?
ok thank you very much So DranzerX13 put them in a while? I am relieved to old episode come back in some time

(sorry for my poor English, and I hope that what I have written is understandable.)
(Sep. 18, 2011  7:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2011  4:40 PM)DarkXxElfe Wrote: When are we going to have old episode ? The all link is dead !! Unhappy

Can you be patient and watch it on YouTube if you really want to see it ?

alright! i'll watch it
it was only a question I asked myself just wanted to know if episodes back one day that's all. Please do not be angry against me. I know it is true that I panicked a little ^^'' .
Did Dunamis die?
(Sep. 27, 2011  10:36 PM)beyblader05 Wrote: Did Dunamis die?

I am pretty sure he just turned evil. I hope he didn't die.
Of course not. Pluto needs Dunamis just as much as Ginga because all the Legend Bladers need to be reunited or whatever to revive Nemesis, so if he killed one of them, I am quite sure nothing would work anymore.
Thanks for the info! But if he did die I can't think of any way for Ginka and co. to solve or defeat the Nemesis problem.
(Sep. 28, 2011  12:43 AM)beyblader05 Wrote: Thanks for the info! But if he did die I can't think of any way for Ginka and co. to solve or defeat the Nemesis problem.

... I just wrote, in very clear and simple words, that Nemesis cannot be revived if everybody is not there. If Dunamis is missing, then Nemesis probably cannot even be brought back, so there is no problem to solve ...
they wouldn't obviously for one reason he is a legend blader and maybe just got hypnotized or turned evil then the problem or defeating Nemesis would happen
(Sep. 27, 2011  11:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Of course not. Pluto needs Dunamis just as much as Ginga because all the Legend Bladers need to be reunited or whatever to revive Nemesis, so if he killed one of them, I am quite sure nothing would work anymore.

So the reason for Pluto to recruit legend bladers is because they need to be reunited to resurrect nemesis? I thought it was simply because he wants them on his side when nemesis comes.
(Sep. 29, 2011  3:13 AM)Flosal Wrote: So the reason for Pluto to recruit legend bladers is because they need to be reunited to resurrect nemesis? I thought it was simply because he wants them on his side when nemesis comes.

Some of both.
make sense also Pluto may be trying to get all of the legend Bladers aura so he can give to to nemesis to awaken or to get Nemesis to have it true potential
Does anyone know what colour Masamune's Beylauncher in the anime is?
It's black/grey, judging by episode 54.
If Reji battled Faust, which would win anime wise?
(Oct. 09, 2011  10:17 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: If Reji battled Faust, which would win anime wise?

Faust. Full Stop.

All Poison Serpent does is destroy beys. Tempo/Horogium FRIGGIN TOOK OUT HALF THE WORLD!!! And let's not forget the Tempo Shockwaves seen when Masamune tries to attack.
Alright thanks. Now who woulf win? Ryuga(Lightning L-Drago) VS Faust. In an ACTUAL battle, what would happen?
Who is the main character of the original beyblade series?
(Oct. 30, 2011  4:43 AM)othellog Wrote: Who is the main character of the original beyblade series?

I answered your question in private message already ... ?
(Oct. 30, 2011  4:43 AM)othellog Wrote: Who is the main character of the original beyblade series?

Tyson my man! Just like I told you! And now that it's on the Internet, it must be true.