Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions

I have a question. Okay, so Alexsi's bey in the anime was Zubizuda Vuruku, aka Star Wolf. (I think I spelled 'Zubizuda Vuruku' correct...) The Star wheel looked identical to the Burn wheel to me. Was the Star wheel the Burn wheel???
"Zubizuda Vuruku" ?
(Jul. 20, 2012  12:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: "Zubizuda Vuruku" ?

Yeah. Star Wolf... *cough*What have I gotten myself into?*cough*
in MFB do the bladers ever acknowledge the existance of the "beasts" within their beys?
(Jul. 20, 2012  11:37 AM)Clonetos Wrote: in MFB do the bladers ever acknowledge the existance of the "beasts" within their beys?

No, except when Ginga gets rescued from a fall by Pegasis and rides it back to the top of the tower, or just safely back to the ground, I cannot remember exactly.
@ Kai-V: He rode Pegasus safely back to the ground
(Jul. 20, 2012  12:31 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: I have a question. Okay, so Alexsi's bey in the anime was Zubizuda Vuruku, aka Star Wolf. (I think I spelled 'Zubizuda Vuruku' correct...) The Star wheel looked identical to the Burn wheel to me. Was the Star wheel the Burn wheel???

Yes. Not only did it look exactly like it, Hasbro released it with that exact wheel, haha.
(Jul. 20, 2012  10:31 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2012  12:31 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: I have a question. Okay, so Alexsi's bey in the anime was Zubizuda Vuruku, aka Star Wolf. (I think I spelled 'Zubizuda Vuruku' correct...) The Star wheel looked identical to the Burn wheel to me. Was the Star wheel the Burn wheel???

Yes. Not only did it look exactly like it, Hasbro released it with that exact wheel, haha.

Thanks! That really stinks...
What're the team's for the World Tourney in the Metal Masters/Explosion series?
(The team charts.)
ie. Gan Gan Galaxy vs Wang Hu Zhong ; Lovushka vs Garcia
V ...........................V
Gan Gan Galaxy vs Team Lovushka
(Jun. 18, 2012  9:56 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: On Nelvana's website, Beywheels is listed as episodes 142-154, so that means they will show Beywheel after Metal Fury.

Metal Fury should broadcast first on Cartoon Network in North America on August 4, 2012.

You are wrong DranzerX13.It says on Zap2it listings that Metal Masters will reair Episode 1 on that day.It wont bbe out soon.
(Jul. 23, 2012  9:53 PM)Tris Wrote: What're the team's for the World Tourney in the Metal Masters/Explosion series?
(The team charts.)
ie. Gan Gan Galaxy vs Wang Hu Zhong ; Lovushka vs Garcia
V ...........................V
Gan Gan Galaxy vs Team Lovushka
gan gan galaxy vs wang hu zhong
gan gan galaxy vs team lovushka
gan gan galaxy vs team garcia
gan gan galaxy vs team excalibur
gan gan galaxy vs team starbreaker

He mean all the matches even Team Wild Fang and in a chart like figure.
It looks like Season 4 (Zero-G) will air Fall 2013.

http://www.nelvana.com/assets/file?id=co...20buzz.pdf

Edit: Whoops posted this in questions, instead of random thoughts
Everybody i think already knew that but its just too far.
I wonder.. has it officially been stated that Damian's surname is spelled 'Hart'?
The translation of the (German) manga spells it 'Heart' and the characters ハート (haato) are used like that in other anime (and as part of MFB episode 102's title), too.
Especially since he's kinda the main antagonist in the second season of the manga it would be strange if he had a meaningless name (not to mention he's been created artificially and wouldn't even need a surname)... And in Japan the terms heart and soul are quite connected (that would fit Kerbecs stealing other bladers' souls/hearts).

I'm just confused by this spelling and wonder if there is a reason for it
(Jul. 29, 2012  10:45 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: I wonder.. has it officially been stated that Damian's surname is spelled 'Hart'?
The translation of the (German) manga spells it 'Heart' and the characters ハート (haato) are used like that in other anime (and as part of MFB episode 102's title), too.
Especially since he's kinda the main antagonist in the second season of the manga it would be strange if he had a meaningless name (not to mention he's been created artificially and wouldn't even need a surname)... And in Japan the terms heart and soul are quite connected (that would fit Kerbecs stealing other bladers' souls/hearts).

The spelling was never confirmed, but "Hart" makes more sense.
(Jul. 30, 2012  3:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2012  10:45 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: I wonder.. has it officially been stated that Damian's surname is spelled 'Hart'?

The spelling was never confirmed, but "Hart" makes more sense.

May I ask why it makes more sense? As far as I know Hart is an ordinary English surname. But Damian's 'creator' Faust doesn't seem to be the kind of person who would give his 'weapon' an ordinary (meaningless) name like that.
And the word 'heart' as it is spelled the same way is more or less an actual Japanese word (that is used in other anime like Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, Digimon, Precure and some others)

I've always seen so many people telling me that 'Hart' makes more sense than 'Heart' without any explanation but 'lol everyone writes it like that look at the beywiki' and I'd like to know the actual reason (or maybe a meaning behind it...)

If the 'pun' that it's written like the word 'Heart' in Japanese didn't get lost I wouldn't have a problem with 'Hart' but since it seems like it's definitely a play on Damian and Kerbecs taking other bladers' soul/heart that spelling makes more sense to me.
You really associate Damian with heart ... ?
What are the special moves of Dark/Mad Cancer and Bakushin Susanow. Also, what is Susanow supposed to be?
(Jul. 30, 2012  4:42 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: What are the special moves of Dark/Mad Cancer and Bakushin Susanow. Also, what is Susanow supposed to be?

We have a draft on Bakushin Susanow :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bakushin...pid1000765

For Susanow, it is Amenomurakumo, which seems to be the name of two big swords.

For Cancer, it is Mix Crab Shaking.
(Jul. 30, 2012  3:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You really associate Damian with heart ... ?

Well, he was a weapon created to take others bladers soul, right? And in Japanese those words are connected, as I said (in most magical girl animes the 'souls' the enemies steal are usually called heart-[whatsoever]. May it be a crystal or a flower. It always represents the soul. And in the German Beyblade manga they even translated it with 'heart' -though the actual world was more like 'soul'... but since the person who translated it -Yayoi Okada- is Japanese that should be correct, too.). So, yes. Yes, I do.
Especially since the first thing Japanese people would think of when they see those characters wouldn't be the surname 'Hart' but the more common word 'heart'.

It's not like I associate Damians personality with 'heart' (I've done a proper characterization of him, don't worry. I don't misinterpret him that much, I think xD). But his function in the manga would fit that ((and I just don't see any reason for his name to be 'Hart'. It would neither have anything to do with hell nor with (Goethe's)Faust.))
(Jul. 30, 2012  4:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2012  4:42 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: What are the special moves of Dark/Mad Cancer and Bakushin Susanow. Also, what is Susanow supposed to be?

We have a draft on Bakushin Susanow :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bakushin...pid1000765

For Susanow, it is Amenomurakumo, which seems to be the name of two big swords.

For Cancer, it is Mix Crab Shaking.
Alright, thanks again Kai-V!

(Jul. 30, 2012  4:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: For Cancer, it is Mix Crab Shaking.

@ Kai-V: It's Six Crab Seaking
Did Wing Pegasis and L Drago Guardian ever show up in the Manga? If so, what were the circumstances?
To my understanding, neither showed up in the Manga.