Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions

(May. 07, 2012  11:13 AM)kaikyoyaleonzer Wrote: guyz 4m were i can gt english dubbed
versions of metal masters episode
49,50,51 n Metal Fight Beyblade VS
The Sun The Movie - Sol
Blaze, the Scorching-hot
Invader??? cud nt find them on you tube.
Then if you couldn't find them that means they are not English dubbed yet
(May. 07, 2012  11:13 AM)kaikyoyaleonzer Wrote: guyz 4m were i can gt english dubbed
versions of metal masters episode
49,50,51 n Metal Fight Beyblade VS
The Sun The Movie - Sol
Blaze, the Scorching-hot
Invader??? cud nt find them on you tube.
The movie is available on the sticked up thread
The movie was not dubbed yet though ... And it might never be, who knows.
Has anyone got an idea of when Thief Phoenic will appear in the Zero-G anime (that is, if it even will)?
Look at the episode titles and you don't find it then it will appear in about episode 9 and above.You will just have to wait
is there any were i can watch metal maters episode 49 and also 4D ?????
(May. 15, 2012  8:33 PM)s-scorpio Wrote: is there any were i can watch metal maters episode 49 and also 4D ?????

I don't agree with this but I checked on youtube. It is there. If you don't have netflix I strongly suggest it though.

Edit - It is not on netflix yet though Unhappy
Episode 49 and above is not yet on YouTube.The only ones which are up to 48 are all crappy definition and I don't know how I can explain the sound quality.The sound is very low and unbeleivably unheardable and crappy and I cannot beleive somebody would watch that?!
So will just have to wait episode 43 is airing this weekend so 6 weeks remaining until episode 9.Thanks
hello bladers!

anyone know the song here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHEAcfx12ug&t=2m48s

that bg music that starts at 2:48??
(Jun. 03, 2012  3:40 PM)gersh Wrote: hello bladers!

anyone know the song here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHEAcfx12ug&t=2m48s

that bg music that starts at 2:48??

That is just one of many background music songs that Nelvana never released.
It's possible to get a rough copy though. You can get the sound from it and load it in Audacity, then subtract the the same soundtrack backwards and the smooth it; you should end up with a rough copy of it, with droned out voices, but it isn't reliable.
(Jun. 04, 2012  4:52 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: It's possible to get a rough copy though. You can get the sound from it and load it in Audacity, then subtract the the same soundtrack backwards and the smooth it; you should end up with a rough copy of it, with droned out voices, but it isn't reliable.

I know about Audacity. The results are hideous most of the time.
Anyone know when Metal Fury will air? I think it is in August am I right? (I used Google and the search forum and found nothing.)
I was searching for that earlier and the only rough estimate I could find was "Sometime in 2012" Tired
I don't know if this season will air in Europe earlier than in America (like Metal Masters did). But it's supposed to air this summer/autumn. The other's started in August, too, so I guess it won't be different with Metal Fury (maybe there'll be further information in the next German Beyblade Magazine since you get a dvd with the first episode of Metal Fury if you buy it.).
There is just no information on when Metal Fury will be broadcast yet. BeyWheelz might come first too.
(May. 15, 2012  8:33 PM)s-scorpio Wrote: is there any were i can watch metal maters episode 49 and also 4D ?????

Actually, Metal Masters Episodes 49, 50, 51 are on YouTube! If you don't believe me, I could tell you what happens, but then that would spoil everything! I would give you the links, but I'm on my 3DS right now, so I can't. Just go on YouTube and type in 'metal masters episode 49/50/51 english'. They even have them in HD!!! Joyful_2
Is faust really a member of team starbreaker?
In the beyblade wikia they say so but why isn't he in any of the pics of team starbreaker?
Why didn't he even have a battle in the championships?
Plz reply someone
Essentially, he isn't. If it's written on there then I apologise, it's a mistake and I'll fix it right now.
In metal fusion flame SGTO got a Metal Face from madoka, so when flame SGTO evolved into Flash, did it keep the MF?
(Jun. 11, 2012  2:38 PM)Dark Hole Wrote: In metal fusion flame SGTO got a Metal Face from madoka, so when flame SGTO evolved into Flash, did it keep the MF?

No, it has no Metal Face.
(Jun. 11, 2012  3:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2012  2:38 PM)Dark Hole Wrote: In metal fusion flame SGTO got a Metal Face from madoka, so when flame SGTO evolved into Flash, did it keep the MF?

No, it has no Metal Face.

Ok, it's just becaus the whole facebolt changes, not just the topping of it
I went on MangaFox to read the scanlated chapters of the Metal Fight Beyblade manga. Last time I was on there, they had 6 chapters. Well, it has a message now saying that the manga has been licensed and is no longer available on MangaFox. So, does this mean that we're getting it released in English now? (Forgive me if this has already been stated, I'm doing my best to catch up on everything)
I thought there were already several volumes in English released ?