Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions

The manga in English (Singapore version) has been licensed by Chueng Yi Publishing. When the manga comes over to North America/Canada, it will probably be licensed and translated by Viz Media. 6 volumes have been published and released in Singapore in English.

http://www.chuangyi.com.sg/new2/ecatalog...t+Beyblade
I'm already aware about the Singapore versions. I'm talking about getting licensed for North American release.
On Nelvana's website, Beywheels is listed as episodes 142-154, so that means they will show Beywheel after Metal Fury.

Metal Fury should broadcast first on Cartoon Network in North America on August 4, 2012.
I was wondering, how do you spell Ren Kurenai's name in Japanese? (Kanji I guess)

I just want to look through Pixiv's fanart that they have, I always like wasting my time there, haha. Thing is I suck with names and I have to get them from Google Translate or Beyblade Wikia..
(Jun. 27, 2012  4:05 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I was wondering, how do you spell Ren Kurenai's name in Japanese? (Kanji I guess)

I just want to look through Pixiv's fanart that they have, I always like wasting my time there, haha. Thing is I suck with names and I have to get them from Google Translate or Beyblade Wikia..

ç´…è“®

I have no idea why the Japanese summaries are getting removed from the episode threads ... It would have really helped.
Thank you very much Kai-V!

Bah, I don't think it would've helped me much. Even with Translate, I can hardly tell which word is which. Thanks again.
It would have helped me. There should be no reason for me to go on TV-Tokyo's website even.
Then you have to talk to Dranzerx13 about that issue.He is the one who deletes the summaries
(Jun. 27, 2012  4:05 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I was wondering, how do you spell Ren Kurenai's name in Japanese? (Kanji I guess)

We're still not that bad... -.-
In all fairness to us, we do list more than the WBO does. I can understand the toyline will always be better on the WBO, but I think we do a better overall job with Characters, Episodes etc

Regardless, back on topic...

Tiggy: That's kinda unfair to say, half of the time they aren't even in the first post, you have to scan through, I don't really believe he removes them...
I do think the Japanese summaries were in the first post for several threads and now they are not.
mana :- Dranzerx13 removes them after adding Download LINKS on the first post.May be you haven't been realising it.Too much BeyWikia i think.Try balancing
(Jun. 29, 2012  2:26 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: mana :- Dranzerx13 removes them after adding Download LINKS on the first post.May be you haven't been realising it.Too much BeyWikia i think.Try balancing

Excuse me? How rude do you wanna be nowadays -.-

How about this, rather than being rude and telling me how I should balance my time, you actually learn some manners. Nobody has complained about your persistent whining about episode article creations, nor half of your pointless posts scattered around the site, purposely because we actually HAVE manners...

Rant over, back on topic...
Hello,
Can someone tell me who was doing Bao's voice ? I mean Bao's voice actor's name ?
Bao from Metal Fight Beyblade 4D, the owner of Hell Crown 130FB.

Thanks.
(Jul. 01, 2012  6:45 PM)Meteor-V Wrote: Hello,
Can someone tell me who was doing Bao's voice ? I mean Bao's voice actor's name ?
Bao from Metal Fight Beyblade 4D, the owner of Hell Crown 130FB.

Thanks.
I think:
Yuki Hiro
Wait, wasn't Yuki Hiro Ryuutaro's voice?
I'm not sure and I don't know about Bao, but if so they have probably the same voice?
Hey I im not sure if this goes here but i really want to know........
does Divine Chimera have a special move.
kids at my school when we battle they go like ''horn throw destruction ARIES!'' or ''Star blast attack!'' and they launch it very high.
But ive got nothing for chimera Uncertain
Special moves do not exist, and would never be possible. Tongue_out

I'm sure it probably does, but it's only in the manga.
(Jul. 04, 2012  8:34 PM)InfiniteHydra16 Wrote: Hey I im not sure if this goes here but i really want to know........
does Divine Chimera have a special move.
kids at my school when we battle they go like ''horn throw destruction ARIES!'' or ''Star blast attack!'' and they launch it very high.
But ive got nothing for chimera Uncertain

Beast Trick and Reverse Beast Trick.
I've got a couple of questions relating to the Nemesis Bladers

1. What are the personality traits of each one, asides from their loyalty to the cause of Nemesis
2. What Special Moves are Kreis Cygnus, Duo Uranus, and Bakushin Beelzeb capable of in the anime?
I've got two questions:
1. What does Libra's spirit look like, if shown?
2. What is Horuseus supposed to be? The egyptian god Horus?
@ Crab Commando:

1. It never showed in the anime, but it did show in Metal Fight Beyblade DS, in the form of half of a skeleton in a fiery purple aura acting as the scales.
2. Yes, Horuseus is Horus.
You're welcome
(Jul. 17, 2012  2:28 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Crab Commando:

1. It never showed in the anime, but it did show in Metal Fight Beyblade DS, in the form of half of a skeleton in a fiery purple aura acting as the scales.

What really? Which Metal Fight Beyblade DS Game? There were quite a few of them to be honest. I'd really like to see it!
@ Jirachi: The one with the limited edition gold Quetzalcoatl