BeyWheelz Episode Discussions & Downloads (Season 1 Complete)

This is the thread to discuss BeyWheelz episodes. Speak whatever it on your mind about them, what you thought about them, if you're looking forward to it, what you think of characters, etc.

Please try to stay on topic. Off topic posts are likely to be deleted by moderators, and I cannot promise that warnings won't be given (In most scenarios, off topic posts are just deleted).

If I can obtain the episodes, I shall post their download links here for your convenience. However, I cannot promise that they'll be available immediately, nor that they will be HD raws.

Episode List

1. New Generation (11th August, 2012)
Download: 720p
"The stage is set for the final round of the Beywheelz World Championship in Destection City. Join Sho Tenma and his Soaring Wing Pegasus as he battles Jin Ryu and his Doom Fire Drago – who will emerge victorious? What awaits the victor?"

2. The Dominators Attack (11th August, 2012)
"The Dominators wreak havoc with the young Wheelers; Leon challenges Gigante to a battle."

3. The Fateful Tag-Team Battle (18th August, 2012)
"Jin and Sho meet the Dominators for a BeyBattle."

4. The Wheeler of the Wilderness (18th August, 2012)
"While traveling to a small desert town, Leon meets Covey."

5. Race! The BeyWheelz Grand Prix (25th August, 2012)
"No Synopsis yet"

6. Judgement Bey Begins! (25th August, 2012)
"No Synopsis yet"

7. Law of the Dominators (1st September, 2012)
"No Synopsis yet"

8. Avenger on the Ice (1st September, 2012)
"No Synopsis yet"

9. Phoenix vs. The White Dragon (8th September, 2012)
"No Synopsis yet"

10. Fierce Fight! A Battle of the Spirit (8th September, 2012)
"No Synopsis yet"

11. The Shocking Truth (22nd September, 2012)
"No Synopsis yet"

12. The Wheeler Bond (29th September, 2012)
"No Synopsis yet"

13. A New World (6th October, 2012)
"No Synopsis yet"

English Promo Video

French Promo Video

Opening Theme
Eh, I really do not like the idea of having episode topics for BeyWheelz since it is not Beyblade at all ...

Also, that whole series will probably never appear in Japan anyway, so it should really not be translated freely like that ... TAKARA-TOMY has nothing to do with this, and nobody should be inspired to think that.
But we can have CN HD Encodes!
I promise i will upload them and give you here!
This description is from the official site:

"New Generation

The stage is set for the final round of the Beywheelz World Championship in Destection City. Join Sho Tenma and his Soaring Wing Pegasus as he battles Jin Ryu and his Doom Fire Drago – who will emerge victorious? What awaits the victor?"
There was concept art from Japan for the series, and a whole different logo. I only added Japanese details based on that.
(Aug. 01, 2012  5:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Eh, I really do not like the idea of having episode topics for BeyWheelz since it is not Beyblade at all ...

It is Beyblade, just not as we're used to it Confused
That video...
It actually looks better than I had expected. Kinda want to see it more now lol
(Aug. 01, 2012  10:56 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: It is Beyblade, just not as we're used to it Confused

It is not Beyblade, because Nelvana even says "Powered by Beyblade" ...

And no, there is nothing coming from Japan about BeyWheelz existing in Japan ...
Well, BeyWheelz is kind of like a sub-series. Like the XTS tops.
(Aug. 02, 2012  1:03 AM)Kai8000 Wrote: Well, BeyWheelz is kind of like a sub-series. Like the XTS tops.

And we do not pay attention to XTS. At least not enough to allow them threads for each episode, in comparison ...
This is like someone said "Hey Yu-gi-oh 5Ds wasn't bad, let's do something similar with Beyblade!". Just the whole feel reminds me of 5Ds. Other than that, it would be a nice spin-off series of Beyblade.
Takara Tomy actually filed the trademark for "Beywheelz", but they usually file all the paperwork regarding Beyblade gear in North America.

If that doesn't hint towards it, I honestly don't know what does.
It does not ... A Japanese company that works on Beyblade was commissioned by Hasbro and Nelvana to do this side series. Absolutely nothing implies that it will be shown and produced for Japan.
That Yuki lookalike, that Madoka lookalike, that shorty from Bakugan Mechtanium Surge lookalike

@_@
(Aug. 02, 2012  4:11 AM)BH145WD Wrote: That Yuki lookalike, that Madoka lookalike, that shorty from Bakugan Mechtanium Surge lookalike

@_@

Why did you stop there, hah ? The list is much longer.
(Aug. 02, 2012  4:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2012  4:11 AM)BH145WD Wrote: That Yuki lookalike, that Madoka lookalike, that shorty from Bakugan Mechtanium Surge lookalike

@_@

Why did you stop there, hah ? The list is much longer.

I didn't really bother to look at anything other than that video on the first or second post.
I've looked at the BeyWheelz on Google images and it clearly shows it's much of a wheel than a beyblade, although it does spin with that looks like comfort wheel around it and the spin tip which is there just like a beyblade; however it is a new generation of which may call beyblade. But for me it just shows ONLY Hasbro doing this not Takara cause I've checked out on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p...z&_sacat=0 and it doesn't show any beywheelz manufactured by Takara Tomy. So I don't know about it much.
(Aug. 02, 2012  4:18 AM)Starlight25 Wrote: I've looked at the BeyWheelz on Google images and it clearly shows it's much of a wheel than a beyblade ...

[Image: this+is+the+quot+you+don+t+say+quot+face...e56686.jpg]

You should ... um ... really read around abit more XD
(Aug. 02, 2012  4:19 AM)Insomniac Wrote: You should ... um ... really read around abit more XD

Well overall I would careless about these kinds of beys it does look alright but then again like I said don't know much and would careless about it.

@_@

I just hope that "Madoka Lookalike" does not have the same voice actor as Madoka has in the dub
(Aug. 02, 2012  10:02 AM)MissKarat Wrote:

@_@

I just hope that "Madoka Lookalike" does not have the same voice actor as Madoka has in the dub

Just jinxed us, heh.
(Aug. 02, 2012  1:38 AM)Helixguy Wrote: This is like someone said "Hey Yu-gi-oh 5Ds wasn't bad, let's do something similar with Beyblade!". Just the whole feel reminds me of 5Ds. Other than that, it would be a nice spin-off series of Beyblade.

You have anything against 5Ds? Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's was better than all of the YGO series ever. Especially that awful GX. 5D's is on-par to me with Original.

Beywheelz is nowhere going to be better or even equal with Beyblade MM, lol.

And it's funny how Beywheelz actually ripped off a 5D's character design. Saw that posted in one thread >__>
[Picture removed by Nelvana's request. If you want to refer to an existing character design, use the official images that appear on Beyblade.com]
Put all the episodes into this topic. I am really not allowing threads for each episode for a series which is not Beyblade at all.
Okay, fair enough. Shall I do a format for it similar to my Zero-G Download Thread?

EDIT: Did some sort of format, not sure if people like it.
(Aug. 06, 2012  12:45 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: EDIT: Did some sort of format, not sure if people like it.

I do like the format, haha. If you could though, please post the individual episode threads here too Wink