BeyWheelz Episode Discussions & Downloads (Season 1 Complete)

(Aug. 19, 2012  1:40 AM)MFBBeyblade Wrote: The only way to get rid of the copyright is get rid of the credits in the end I see powered by beyblade so that's a credit so it must be senting that the message about the video

No, copyright does not work like that Tired

(Aug. 19, 2012  1:40 AM)MFBBeyblade Wrote: And Kai why are you so hating about beywheelz awesome and it's made by beyblade duh think what you type
She has her own opinions, and is also entitled to them. Beywheelz is broadcasted by the same company that makes Beyblade (Nelvana) but the two lines are way different. You don't need to tell her to "think before she types" lmao.

(Aug. 19, 2012  1:40 AM)MFBBeyblade Wrote: And Kai why are you so hating about beywheelz awesome and it's made by beyblade duh think what you type

Who is the idiot who likes a rip-off of Beyblade and who thinks that Nelvana is the one who made Beyblade.

It might have been done by the same production company in Japan, however the concept is all from Hasbro and Nelvana, the decision to copy all previous Beyblade character designs was Nelvana's, the decision to call it a name that makes no sense was Nelvana's and Hasbro's, the choice to take tires instead of spinning tops that move in many directions was probably Hasbro's, etc.

You should also read the rules, especially the part that says you have to respect Committee Members.
Covey looks like a hybrid of Ginga and Benkei Pinching_eyes
Well I have the latest 02 episodes of BeyWheelZ now!
but they aren't C-W official Releases!
What shall I do ~Mana~?
As long as they aren't recorded using a camera aimed at a TV, I'd say they're fine.
(Aug. 19, 2012  11:27 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: As long as they aren't recorded using a camera aimed at a TV, I'd say they're fine.

Well here you go!
This is also a HDTV Version [used only a capture card]
But I will replace this when C-W's official version gets released!

Episode 03 - http://filecloud.io/l9nbs27r
Episode 04 - http://filecloud.io/6k42m9tw
OK!
The original C-W version has been released!

720p
Code:
Episode 03 - http://filecloud.io/gl1ht46k
Episode 04 - http://filecloud.io/ywdg1luz
  • Episode 7: Law of the Dominators
  • Episode 8: Avenger on the Ice
Both airing on September 1st, 2012.

I have amended the first post with these episodes.
Has anyone else noticed the inconsistency with the opening theme for BeyWheelz?

Episode 1 and 4 featured a theme which has SFX and uses "It's always the same when you're...just game" for a line of lyrics.
Episode 2 and 3 featured a theme which has no SFX and uses "It's always the same when you're up against the game" for a line of lyrics.
well why didn't you stick this thread above?
BeyWheelz is not Beyblade. There is no reason at all we should sticky a BeyWheelz topic on a Beyblade message board ...
(Aug. 22, 2012  9:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: BeyWheelz is not Beyblade. There is no reason at all we should sticky a BeyWheelz topic on a Beyblade message board ...

BeyWheelz is still Beyblade, why does everyone say it isn't?
  • If you look on any BeyWheelz merchandise, there is a Beyblade copyright.
  • In the Anime's prologue, BeyWheelz evolved from the Star Fragment. Even the words "This is the story of a different kind of Beyblade" are used, indicating that they are Beyblades too.
  • The concept is still the same, it just follows different rules and standards.
  • The anime is listed as being included in the Metal Saga, which is Beyblade.

Saying BeyWheelz isn't Beyblade is factually incorrect, it is a persons mere opinion and should not be considered anything more than that.
(Aug. 23, 2012  4:16 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  9:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: BeyWheelz is not Beyblade. There is no reason at all we should sticky a BeyWheelz topic on a Beyblade message board ...

BeyWheelz is still Beyblade, why does everyone say it isn't?
  • If you look on any BeyWheelz merchandise, there is a Beyblade copyright.
  • In the Anime's prologue, BeyWheelz evolved from the Star Fragment. Even the words "This is the story of a different kind of Beyblade" are used, indicating that they are Beyblades too.
  • The concept is still the same, it just follows different rules and standards.
  • The anime is listed as being included in the Metal Saga, which is Beyblade.

Saying BeyWheelz isn't Beyblade is factually incorrect, it is a persons mere opinion and should not be considered anything more than that.

Yeah it's true!
BeyWheelZ is a type of another version of beyblade!
in every episodes you can see the history of how BeyWheelZ got born!
it's like a true brother of Beyblade!

And this series is very good!
You actually see a spinning top in BeyWheelz ? The name itself is completely wrong, there is nothing resembling beigoma in BeyWheelz.
Although I do like BeyWheelz, I am agreeing with Kai-V on this.
Beywheelz are not a type of Beyblade or even Beigoma, which is what a beyblade originally was designed from (Newer day of Beigoma). Beigoma and Beyblades a like are tops, which they should be. Beywheelz are not tops in anyway, they are wheels, and the only thing they have in common with Beigomas and Beyblades is that it has a drawstring/ripcord. Other than that, they have nothing in common whatsoever. It would be like saying, "Oh! But tops and wheels are cousins!" Just because they both move in a circular motion does not mean they are related. That would be like saying that humans are cousins to dogs and cats. So in no way is Beywheelz and Beyblades related to each other. Yes, I do know that at the beginning of every episode, it says that it's a different kind of beyblade, but let's face it people, that isn't the truth.

Now for the anime itself. I like it a lot, but I am not viewing it as a part of Beyblade, Beywheelz to me is a completely different thing, because it doesn't associate with actual beyblades. I view Beywheelz as a spinoff of beyblades, nothing more, nothing less.

Now on subject~ I really like this show! Looking forward to the episodes this Saturday~
Also, Snake kind of really annoys me... I sometimes accidentally call Leon, Leone, because of how close their names are.. which also annoys me. Odin needs more umph to his hair.. it looks really flat in some areas.
The references to Beyblade and the similarities and also the little phrase "powered by Beyblade" is a marketing strategy to appeal to the Beyblade consumers.

Its like saying Power Rangers and Transformers are the same because they both come in action figures. Now if PR and T were made by the same company and they wanted to sell as many PR as T, they can market Power Rangers that have transforming parts, or parts similar to transformers (weapons, etc ... ). And then the people who like Transformers, could also potentially buy some PR because of those similarities, right?

And I am talking about kids, not the older age group (because they obviously can tell the difference).
Yike!
did you just call Suwadith a child?
That's just...........
(Aug. 23, 2012  8:19 PM)Reaperza Wrote: Yike!
That's just...........

No, I didn't. I don't know why you would assume that. And besides, even if I did accendentially call him (which I did not) I don't see why you are so up in arms and shocked.

I was talking about Hasbro's strategy to make Beywheelz appeal to the Beyblade consumer group. And by that, the strategy would be most effective on the younger kids, not the older people who play beyblade.
After episode 4, I have kind of quit watching this show. Very boring for me, and rather uninteresting plot wise. While I apppreciate what Hasbro has done in creating a new type of game, it is just something I cant get in to, and 50% of the characters dont feel original, or should I say, 50% of each of the characters dont seem original. I really only watch Beyblade Metal Fusion/Masters (and eventualy Fury) out of nostalgia for my own childhood, so in defense of Beywheelz, I have considered to stop watching BMF as well, but decide to keep watching, as the show does have some good moments. Well, sorry Beywheelz. We just dont fit well together.
(Aug. 23, 2012  8:19 PM)Reaperza Wrote: Yike!
That's just...........

Hey Reaperza!
Lol!
You aren't a bey fan!
and how did you get ended up here?
I searched up your name on Google!
Lolz!!
But just here to see yall argue like kids.
Most posts on this site are just people arguing.
*_*
(Aug. 24, 2012  10:32 AM)Reaperza Wrote: I searched up your name on Google!
Lolz!!
But just here to see yall argue like kids.
Most posts on this site are just people arguing.
*_*

Haha!
Lol!
well there are lots of Teenagers here!

Better add your avatar and signature here as well!

Take this chat to private messages. Also, no, there are not hundreds of fights as you make it sound.
(Aug. 24, 2012  3:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Take this chat to private messages. Also, no, there are not hundreds of fights as you make it sound.

HMM!
Don't you know who Reaperza is?
OK!
We will continue via PMs
Whoever anyone is, an off-topic discussion between two people never belongs in a thread.