BeyWheelz Episode Discussions & Downloads (Season 1 Complete)

Well here is the official C-W release!
I have all episodes in SD as well if some one needs them just post it here!

S01E05 - Race! The Beywheelz Gran Prix
HD: http://filecloud.io/02wzilnb
SD: http://filecloud.io/6dgelxat

S01E06 - Judgement Bey Begins
HD: http://filecloud.io/qre1bpcm
SD: http://filecloud.io/8z3m4cjw
New Episode Titles
9. Phoenix vs. The White Dragon (8th September, 2012)
10. Fierce Fight! A Battle of the Spirit (8th September, 2012)

Episode 5 and 6 DLLs added, thanks to Cartoon-World for allowing use of their encodes.
The drama is getting a touch smoother as it goes along, good on them.
(Aug. 27, 2012  11:06 PM)MFBBeyblade Wrote: we wont Mp4

Want = Need
Won't = refusing something

Lol! Tongue_out_wink

MKV is generally easier to do. If you want MP4, just use a converter.

I fail to see why you need it in MP4 format. The only reason anyone would want that would be to upload to YouTube, which as everyone knows, results in a copyright notice.
(Aug. 28, 2012  8:10 AM)[Harry-Potter] Wrote: Want = Need

Lol! Tongue_out_wink

I'm not trying to sound harsh, but you generally understood what the user meant anyway. I don't think the joking around was really needed? Confused
well... i want them to just start metal fury (ughhh, cant they just call it 4D and change the theme song already?!?!). however, I might watch some of it. the first episode wasnt that bad... but also not that good.
(Aug. 29, 2012  8:57 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:

MKV is generally easier to do. If you want MP4, just use a converter.

I fail to see why you need it in MP4 format. The only reason anyone would want that would be to upload to YouTube, which as everyone knows, results in a copyright notice.
(Aug. 28, 2012  8:10 AM)[Harry-Potter] Wrote: Want = Need

Lol! Tongue_out_wink

I'm not trying to sound harsh, but you generally understood what the user meant anyway. I don't think the joking around was really needed? Confused

just made up a joke!
I never meant to hurt him!
Sorry MFBBeyblade!
I haven't seen many episodes, but the ones I have seen look cool
Lol. The TV show sucks, but you want to watch it. It's pretty obvious "leader A" and "leader B" are just the assistants of the ceo guy. Hasn't anyone noticed?
How I know: Same hair color/length and I watch it.
I think it was pretty obvious about that from the second episode. Something tells me Ryan might have some involvement in the Dominators as well though.
It was obvious even before the first episode has been aired... The character despcriptions on beyblade.com spoiled it, too.
Well, Ryan is their 'boss' and I guess he'd notice the obvious manipulation of the stadiums if he wasn't involved... But I wonder why exactly he'd do all these things... I mean... he doesn't seem not to love Beywheelz and he's the chairman of this 'DREAM' thing, too. I guess it's because he does have some problems because well... he can't battle anymore...

And another quite obvious hint might be the dominator's logo...
ah jeez ep 7 was just shocking in my opinion on what happened to sting(i wont spoil).
I cant find 7 or 8 anywhere. Can anyone tell me here i can find them?
I saw em both on CN today. Ep. 7 is easily my favorite. And Savage Blade Herculeo is AWESOME!!! They revealed this heat ability it has and they even made a beast for it? IIRC in MFB Herculeo didnt have a beast, right? Also, David is really awesome. Ep. 8 was great too because
but the action and the battling was great. I also like Leon's "temper". But one of the best things about these episodes is that
anyway while watching episode eight I realized you could make an ice stadium buy filling the ones on sale up with water and freezing it. I might try thatXD
Havent seen either of those episodes but i have a feeling when i watch them, i will like David more than i already do (hes already my favorite character and this should only improve that opinion.)
S01E07 - The Law of the Dominators
Code:
720p HD: http://filecloud.io/28xo0a1m

S01E08 - Avenger on the Ice
Code:
720p HD: http://filecloud.io/eurj4p12
Added episode 7 and 8 DLLs to the first post, courtesy of Cartoon-World.

Episode 11 and 12 titles;
11. The Shocking Truth
12. The Wheeler Bond

EDIT: There's actually a gap in the schedule. Episode 11 airs on the 22nd, while Episode 12 airs on the 29th, leaving a two week gap between episode 10 and 11.
Episode 8's title made me immediatly think of Hulk and Thor doing one of those ice skating duets in the Olympics.
(Sep. 02, 2012  3:06 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote:

Not exactly, they could easily lose one of those battles, and get revenge against the Dominators in a later battle. However, your point is more likely, purely for the integrity of the storyline.
And there are only a few episodes left...
(Sep. 04, 2012  3:00 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Added episode 7 and 8 DLLs to the first post, courtesy of Cartoon-World.

Episode 11 and 12 titles;
11. The Shocking Truth
12. The Wheeler Bond

EDIT: There's actually a gap in the schedule. Episode 11 airs on the 22nd, while Episode 12 airs on the 29th, leaving a two week gap between episode 10 and 11.

I'm guessing ep 11 COULD be where Ryan was actually associated with the Dominators IF Ryan was a villian
And the final episode title is revealed!

13. A New World (October 6th, 2012)

If you're living in Germany, BeyWheelz started airing on Nickelodeon on Monday 3rd September as well. Viewers in the UK; Nickelodeon have obtained the rights for the English version too, but have not determined a date yet. When it's available, I'll post.

And the strange gap on the 15th of September is caused by Metal Fury. Strangely, Cartoon Network USA is airing a "Destroyer Dome Special", which features a one hour timeslot airing two episodes, most likely "Destroyer Dome" and "Finished! The New Striker". I fail to see why they'd air episode 15 and 16 before the others, but oh well.
Theyre making an anime for the destroyer dome? By anime i mean not a whole series just a few shows. That will probably be dumb, im not making that final but its just a guess.