BeyWheelz Anime Side Series

(Jun. 21, 2012  7:23 PM)X-Saber Wrote: Does this mean some of the Beyblade Metal Fight 4D episode will not be released! I hate hasbro even more then before.
;(
~X-Saber
Hasbro doesn't even deal with the anime, Nelvana deals with the anime.

Have you even read a single post in this topic?
(Jun. 21, 2012  7:32 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2012  7:23 PM)X-Saber Wrote: Does this mean some of the Beyblade Metal Fight 4D episode will not be released! I hate hasbro even more then before.
;(
~X-Saber
Hasbro doesn't even deal with the anime, Nelvana deals with the anime.

Have you even read a single post in this topic?
I'm sorry I mix them up sometimes.

Actually, in contrast to many of the posts in here...

This commercial
Actually makes BeyWheelz look so bad-carp.

Defy Belief
Defy Gravity
Defy Everything you know about Beyblading.
I think that would be more suited in the Metal Fury thread, since this is about the actual anime.
This will ruin beyblade in the US forever...
They're not even the same thing technically. So you cannot make that opinion and be serious about it.
I honestly don't care about the anime, but we might have something with the wheels themselves. After all, you couldn't really race normal Beys at all, let alone customize them to be better at races...

With 3 ways to battle now, IF there is a metagame, at least nothing will dominate everything now (stares angrily at Basalt).
(Jun. 22, 2012  11:33 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Actually, in contrast to many of the posts in here...

This commercial
Actually makes BeyWheelz look so bad-carp.

Defy Belief
Defy Gravity
Defy Everything you know about Beyblading.

That's not BeyWheelz, the Destroyer Dome is a COMLETELY different thing not even associated with BeyWheelz. THIS is BeyWheelz...
The animation in the beginning looks nice.

... however as usual, they never fail to make the actual hobby look boring and uninteresting.
So, even people decide to test Beywheelz, how would you test them with one person?
Wow,I mean like,this is not even Beyblade any more.
No Zero g? seriosly not much beybwheels episodes no beyblade zero g hasbro I dont like this so far as its going.
(Jul. 12, 2012  2:08 AM)BeyKids Wrote: No Zero g? seriosly not much beybwheels episodes no beyblade zero g hasbro I dont like this so far as its going.
How can hasbro release Zero-G without 4D ...Zero-G might release after 4D is done and I don't think beywheelz will replace zero-g....

(Jul. 09, 2012  7:45 AM)Ryuujin Wrote: Destroyer Dome is a COMLETELY different thing not even associated with BeyWheelz.
Um, wut...?
The destroyer dome is for Beywheelz :\
(Jul. 12, 2012  6:41 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2012  7:45 AM)Ryuujin Wrote: Destroyer Dome is a COMLETELY different thing not even associated with BeyWheelz.
Um, wut...?
No it isn't...I think you thought they were beywheelz because of those circular spintracks...the circular wheel is a spintrack meant for the destroyer dome..
(Jul. 12, 2012  2:12 AM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2012  2:08 AM)BeyKids Wrote: No Zero g? seriosly not much beybwheels episodes no beyblade zero g hasbro I dont like this so far as its going.
How can hasbro release Zero-G without 4D ...Zero-G might release after 4D is done and I don't think beywheelz will replace zero-g....

Thats nice but hopefully Zero g comes I hope they dont screw up zero g beys like the metal fury beys.
(Jul. 12, 2012  7:42 AM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2012  6:41 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
Um, wut...?
No it isn't...I think you thought they were beywheelz because of those circular spintracks...the circular wheel is a spintrack meant for the destroyer dome..
Thank you, good sir for clearing that up.
Let me clarify two things-
1. Zero-G cannot come unless 4D airs. Zero-G will most likely come, but it won't be for at least a year.
2. Beywheelz are for the Destroyer Dome and the "trick" set that they come with, I'm positive. They released those two tracks in it so you can use your regular Beyblades in it.
And if I'm wrong, I'll be damned if they aren't compatible.
Anyways, let's get back on topic of the actual anime. (Even though nothing is really known..)
(Jul. 12, 2012  11:02 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Let me clarify two things-
1. Zero-G cannot come unless 4D airs. Zero-G will most likely come, but it won't be for at least a year.
2. Beywheelz are for the Destroyer Dome and the "trick" set that they come with. They released those two tracks in it so you can use your regular Beyblades in it.
We all clear now?
The BeyWheelz products are not intended to be used in the Destroyer Dome.
Only regular beys with the included rubber tracks are for use in the stadium.
@ Raigeko13: I have to agree with Ryuujin on this one, man. The BeyWheelz aren't meant to be used in the Destroyer Dome. You're getting the Destroyer Dome Spin Tracks confused with the BeyWheelz, you know!
Hah, yes, I admit. That was confusing me. But hypothetically they could be used...
@ Insomniac: Is that what Raigeko13 is trying to say?
(Jul. 13, 2012  12:41 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Insomniac: Is that what Raigeko13 is trying to say?

Yes, I think that is what he is saying. That the tracks come for compatibility but the BeyWheelz can be used in them too...
@ Insomniac: The BeyWheelz wouldn't fit through the holes